Nenshi for Leader of Conservative Party

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Nenshi is a Leftie, but if he became Leader of the Conservative Party, with strong guidance from the Party, Nenshi could wind up doing a pretty good job for the Conservatives if he chose to accept the position.

There is no one else sitting in the background right now that could be a popular leader for the Conservatives who could inspire Canadians and be real competition for the Liberals.

Nenshi would definitely be able to get Canadian immigrants to vote for him plus many visible minorities would vote for him.

I'm not a Ninshi fan but I'm much less a Liberal fan. Sometimes you gotta make a deal with the devil to get ahead eh.
Nenshi is highly educated and would be no match for JT, he should also be able to out argue him in debates.

Anyways, these are my thoughts, what do you think?

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
We'd probably be better off if a way could be figured out to get Harper back!

He's still in parliament but hasnt said a thing so far since stepping down. I doubt he has any interest in going through it all again. If he did he wouldnt have stepped down as leader. Unlike Mulcair, he wasnt forced out by his party. He could have stayed on.

Bu-bu-but he's a Muslim.... How's that mouth fulla poop taste Durky?

Ha! I forgot about that part.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Nenshi is a Leftie, but if he became Leader of the Conservative Party, with strong guidance from the Party, Nenshi could wind up doing a pretty good job for the Conservatives if he chose to accept the position.

There is no one else sitting in the background right now that could be a popular leader for the Conservatives who could inspire Canadians and be real competition for the Liberals.

Nenshi would definitely be able to get Canadian immigrants to vote for him plus many visible minorities would vote for him.

I'm not a Ninshi fan but I'm much less a Liberal fan. Sometimes you gotta make a deal with the devil to get ahead eh.
Nenshi is highly educated and would be no match for JT, he should also be able to out argue him in debates.

Anyways, these are my thoughts, what do you think?
Does this guy have a video? I'm not a liberal, I am in fact a conservative. I have conservative values like food and shelter. I'll vote for him just cus you recommended him, we'll see how it shines, where's my rum? I'm Nova Scotian, it's tradition, I have a paypal accound if you're wondering

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Does this guy have a video? I'm not a liberal, I am in fact a conservative. I have conservative values like food and shelter. I'll vote for him just cus you recommended him, we'll see how it shines, where's my rum? I'm Nova Scotian, it's tradition, I have a paypal accound if you're wondering

You must be from Dartmouth.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
He's smart, strong minded with ideas that aren't designed to hurt people or deprive anyone of their rights and freedoms so, ya, the conservative base here wouldn't like him.

Buddy has raised taxes each year he has been in office, he's got a big mouth that has gotten him into legal trouble once already and maybe a second time and now and he loves to spend money on BS projects.

He is no conservative in any way shape or form.