Woman who predicted 9/11 made a grim prediction for 2016

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Woman who predicted 9/11 made a grim prediction for 2016

Baba Vanga (Vangelia) Pandeva was born on January 31, 1911. She died on August 11, 1996 . She lived in the city of Petrich, Bulgaria .

Vanga lost her sight when she was 12. She was swept away by a mighty tornado. Later she was found alive, covered with dirt and stones, with sand in her eyes. She became blind as a result.

Vanga started making predictions when she was 16. She helped her father find a sheep stolen from the flock. She provided a detailed description of a yard where the animal was being hidden by the thieves. Her powers of foreseeing took shape after she turned 30.

Many a statesman visited Vanga. Adolf Hitler called on her one day. He left her house looking rather upset.

Vanga died in 1996 and predicted many of the major global shocks such as the tsunami of 2004 or the attack on the Twin Towers. And now, one last omen seems to begin to be fulfilled: according Baba Yanga, 2016 would be the year that “Muslims will invade Europe”.

Yanga Baba prophesied that in 2018 China will be the first “super power” in the world, taking the lead from the already worn U.S, plus, she added, in the same year a space probe will discover “a new form of energy” in planet Venus.

But that is not the end of the story, the great seer even said that things will start deteriorate for the U.S, and that the “African American” president would be “the last” acting president of the northern country.

“African American”president would be the last acting president of the U.S.”​

Vangelia Pandeva Dimitrova also predicted the attacks on the Twin Towers, when in 1989 she said:

“Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing.” (1989)​

Happened as predicted. The World Trade Center Towers in New York collapsed following terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 . The WTC Towers were dubbed “Twins” or “Brothers.” The terrorists drove passenger planes –“the steel birds”- into the towers. “The bush” obviously relates to the surname of the current U.S. president.

She also anticipated the devastating tsunami in 2004 that hit the Thai coast,

“a big wave will cover a large coast with people and villages where everything disappears under water.”

She also said that in 2023 the Earth’s orbit would change, which would “melt the poles” and set fire in the “Middle East”

The old woman said:

“great Islamic war” would begin in Syria culminating in complete control of Rome, in 2043.

It also stated that there would be established a definitive Caliphate and that Europe “would cease to exist”, to become a continent “almost empty “and” wastelands devoid of any form of life. ”

One of the most shocking prediction was made in 1980. The blind old woman said: “At the turn of the century, in August of 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered with water, and the whole world will be weeping over it.”

The prediction did not make any sense back then. Twenty years on, it made a horrifying sense. A Russian nuclear submarine perished in an accident in August of 2000. The sub was named after the city of Kursk , which by no means could have been covered with water.

Among the many predictions, there are some quite exotic, such as ensuring that aliens will help man to live underwater in 2130, or a possible war on Mars in 3005.

Finally, perhaps the most fantastic yet the most apocalyptic:

Vanga assured that there will be no survivors on Earth, circa 3797.

Here we leave a list of predictions for the coming years:

• 2016. Muslims invade Europe.
  • 2023. There will be major changes in the Earth’s orbit.
  • 2025. The population of Europe will disappear as a result of wars.
  • 2028. There will be an attempt to travel to other planets like Venus, with the hope of finding other sources of energy to Earth.
  • 2033. Water levels rise due to the melting of the poles.
  • 2076. Communism contagious return to Europe and the rest of the world.
  • 2084. The rebirth of nature.
  • 2100. A new sun illuminates the dark side of the planet. This could refer to a scientific project that began in 2008 and will create an artificial sun using nuclear energy.
  • 2130. extraterrestrial civilizations might reach our planet.
  • 2170. Global Drought.
  • 2187. Two large volcanoes erupt.
  • 2262. Mars is threatened by a comet.
  • 2480. Two artificial Suns collide and leave the Earth in total darkness.
  • 3005. A war on Mars will change the trajectory of the planet.
  • 3010. A comet reaches the Moon, so the Earth is covered by a ring of rocks and ashes.
  • 3797. The Earth dies but mankind has advanced enough to move to a new solar system.
  • 5079: The universe will end.

Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016!

This Blind Mystic Who Predicted 9/11 and the Rise of ISIS Has a Terrifying Vision for 2016

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If they could see would they have taken the selfie?

There isn't anything on the list that would affect any part of my day. (other than reading material)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If they could see would they have taken the selfie?

There isn't anything on the list that would affect any part of my day. (other than reading material)

Well the only question I have, is she is predicting that Obama is the last US President.. so if that is the case, what's next? Martial Law? Maybe Trump becomes a power hungery dictator?

I just can't see a change in the USA so drastic.

It's just ain't going to happen.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Baba Yaga. You two had best be careful. She'll lure you with what you desire and you're just going to end up a prisoner in her windowless house with chicken feet.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
perhaps she meant that he would be the last black and or muslim president.

I wonder if she is related to baba wawa.

as long as Toronto is not apocalypsed everything will be fine.

;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well the only question I have, is she is predicting that Obama is the last US President.. so if that is the case, what's next? Martial Law? Maybe Trump becomes a power hungery dictator?

I just can't see a change in the USA so drastic.

It's just ain't going to happen.
The people make him an Emperor for as long as he wants the 'job'. Trump is more popular in the US than Putin is in Russia as far as the numbers go.

Ostrich in danger take 2?? Very good, I could see the difference at first glance.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Have to be careful of predictions. The further from the life of the seer the less reliable those become. There are many paths and depending on if every single path shown at the time of the seer occurs, yes it is possible. But any dumb cluck can change the course of any prediction, just by changing the direction of his nightly walk. It depends on so many factors, is the reason it is called the fall of the dice. The average of every prediction I believe is 50%. That means that every prediction has a 50 to 50% chance at every single decision making up the prediction. The act of being right depend on how many possiblilities any there are.

ie.....if one observes someone sawing a piece of wood, without paying attention to where that someone places their fingers, eventually those fingers are going to come in contact with the saw. Maybe a friend insists they wear gloves, or shows them how to clamp the wood, that doesn't put his fingers at risk, This changes everything.

It is not impossible to predict an event but it is probably sheer luck it works out exactly, unless all the steps are foreseen or are inevitable.

Not really clear but every so often predictions prove accurate. Doesn't mean we must bend reality to make the bad ones so.

Well that is my philosophy for the day. LOL.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The people make him an Emperor for as long as he wants the 'job'. Trump is more popular in the US than Putin is in Russia as far as the numbers go.

Ostrich in danger take 2?? Very good, I could see the difference at first glance.

Popular, they know how to do that ya now, I hope he can do something with the American people, it will hard with so few assets. I hope the American people actually form a government sometime. Most of them are nice.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
That is highly unlikely, seeing how the average American sees the constitution. Even changing it when it is obvious the intention was different than in modern times, the constitution will stand until there is no other choice than to declare it a mistake.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That is highly unlikely, seeing how the average American sees the constitution. Even changing it when it is obvious the intention was different than in modern times, the constitution will stand until there is no other choice than to declare it a mistake.

So your not filled with hope? I like America, there's about three hundred millon of them I can communicate with, THEY JUST HAVE TO FORM A GOVERNMENT. The only salvation for the American dream is revolution. If you want to be free you got to be right.

I reccomend The American Inquizition, a constitution debate, hahahah

What is a american????????????????

cANADIANS HAVE BEEN MADE TO FEEL LIKE SECOND CLASS CONTINENTAL INHABITANTS,

iF IT WASN'T FOR THE COMEDY GENERATED BY CBC A---NEVERMIND

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Popular, they know how to do that ya now, I hope he can do something with the American people, it will hard with so few assets. I hope the American people actually form a government sometime. Most of them are nice.
Yes, most of them are and the rest are just deluded and that is curable these days

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I had a dream,just a dream,there was celebration of the Irish,March 17th,I was in New York and the unthinkable happened,i woke up,the dream was so vivid so true,i am a skeptic,i laughed it off,asking myself if March 17th the date,could this be a prediction.
i laugh it off.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I would imagine every major and minor disaster has been predicted by someone somewhere at some time!