SeroVital-HGH

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Anyone try SeroVital-HGH??

Can't get it shipped to Canada, so I ran across the border and grabbed a box..

For some reason Canada (as usual) doesn't like this product..

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I hear it is best if you do the whole box in one shot. There is a much better product you can use and it has other benefits as well. What do you think is in the 'salt block' the tiger is licking??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The women I want were born in the same decade I was. You are trying to reverse your middle age that goes with you bulging tummy. Facts and you don't get along very well do you?

Losing weight so you can score with women who are out of your reach is nowhere near losing weight because that is what you alone want to see happen. You also live for the collective rather than being anything close to being an individual. That already makes you a lot smaller of a person than anybody outside the collective. When you have bear backing your plays that really, really means you have no ground to stand on. If you don't like people posting on your threads the solution is simple, stop creating them if you can't handle criticism.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The women I want were born in the same decade I was. You are trying to reverse your middle age that goes with you bulging tummy. Facts and you don't get along very well do you?

Actually, my stomach is pretty much flat now.. working out for the last 7 months..

I still want to reverse age, build more muscle tone, get a six pack now.. HGH helps with all that.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The women you want, don't go out with seizure cases living in their mothers basement.
You have a fascination with my mother even though I have told you many times she died some years ago. You get pulled off your mothers nipple too soon or were you denied it all the time because of the johns got that part?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You have a fascination with my mother even though I have told you many times she died some years ago. You get pulled off your mothers nipple too soon or were you denied it all the time because of the johns got that part?

You're very fixated on mothers, bit of an Oedipus complex going on there. Don't worry, you grow out of it when you meet real women.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That explains your obsession with women that are out of your reach, you are trying to ditch the mommy complex. I loved my mother a lot, her passing away didn't change that at all. I don't have any desires for other mothers so there is no complex, you have stated you would like to have sex with my mother, who has the complex Bloomer???