Sinking economy may lead to Trudeau ouster

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

This is what we need in Canada, someone with brains, balls, and business sense. Not someone spoiled by daddy's fame & money, and voted in by the Nintendo loving , wanna start at the top, can't get my hands dirty, generation!

Sinking economy may lead to Trudeau ouster: O'Leary

I'd like to see O'Leary as PM.

Need to get your money out of Canada, buy stocks.. easy to move and sell.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You have to look at who is providing the advice before you can see the real humor in it.

Not every morning starts off with a big helping of troll. (one should make the most of it really, might as well send the dodo down the same path as the bird.

Was he real or a fake???
Fake.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Well! THAT op really stirred things up! Lots of meat there for the hyenas to chew on!
I don't know about O'Leary; haven't heard anything from him yet but the raunchy side. I'm wondering what he has to say about issues other than the economy.
But I do think that the pc platitudes we hear from politicians these days is not doing anything constructive. They want us to believe they can be all things to all people. Maybe what we do need is a businessman, someone who wasn't born rich and privileged, someone who knows how to be successful.
Leaders have to be able to make decisions. There will always be those 'fer and agin', so a leader has to pick a side. That means the other side will be opposed and politicians can't stand to have that happen so they try to please everybody; and nothing worthwhile ever gets done. Leaders surround themselves with competent people, they don't tolerate incompetence. Leaders consult and delegate on merit, not gender, ethnicity or any other personal attribute.
How many PMs have we had who made it on their own? Most, if not all have been born to money, had their successes handed down to them. What do they really know about picking oneself up by the bootlaces?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
How many PMs have we had who made it on their own? Most, if not all have been born to money, had their successes handed down to them. What do they really know about picking oneself up by the bootlaces?

Can you back this up? I say you're full of it.

You want to know what a man like O'Leary would be like as Prime Minister? Take a look at RB Bennet and let's not repeat history.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Can you back this up? I say you're full of it.

You want to know what a man like O'Leary would be like as Prime Minister? Take a look at RB Bennet and let's not repeat history.

LOL! I'm so glad you're gnawing on the meat! Made your day, I'll bet.
I would love to take a look at RB Bennet but I have no reason to have his remains exhumed. :p I don't think there would be much left of him to look at anyway.
Jeez! You must be ancient! RB Bennet was even before my time. :laughing4:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
LOL! I'm so glad you're gnawing on the meat! Made your day, I'll bet.
I would love to take a look at RB Bennet but I have no reason to have his remains exhumed. :p I don't think there would be much left of him to look at anyway.
Jeez! You must be ancient! RB Bennet was even before my time. :laughing4:

Ya, kinda figured you were talking out of your a$$, as usual.