Delicate liberals see snow, go to twitter, start shaming

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
New Yorkers turn on each other with passive aggressive notes and shaming tactics over snow shoveling following epic blizzard

• A sign was posted on a snow pile in Crown Heights declaring 'This path was made by an unknown young woman with no help from anyone'

• A woman in Park Slope has posted signs shaming businesses that have not cleared the sidewalk outside their shopfronts

• Mayor Bill de Blasio is calling for emergency snow laborers as he is criticized for prioritizing drivers over pedestrians

make it stop

New Yorkers turn on each other with passive aggressive notes amid storm | Daily Mail Online

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Love the Ainsley Harriott avatar.

It reminds me of last night's episode of Winterwatch on BBC Two, coming (mostly) live from the snowcapped, freezing peaks of the Cairngorms. Two of the three presenters, Chris Packham and Michaela Strachan, showed us some recorded footage of when they got up in the early hours of yesterday morning and ventured out onto the freezing mountains to look at some black grouse - or blackcocks as they are also known. I don't think Michaela was quite as impressed with them as bird-lover Chris was. After the video was shown, the two presenters were on live again and Chris turned to Michaela and said: "I don't think you were entirely satisfied by the blackcock."

New Yorkers turn on each other with passive aggressive notes and shaming tactics over snow shoveling following epic blizzard

• A sign was posted on a snow pile in Crown Heights declaring 'This path was made by an unknown young woman with no help from anyone'

• A woman in Park Slope has posted signs shaming businesses that have not cleared the sidewalk outside their shopfronts

• Mayor Bill de Blasio is calling for emergency snow laborers as he is criticized for prioritizing drivers over pedestrians

make it stop

New Yorkers turn on each other with passive aggressive notes amid storm | Daily Mail Online

I bet it was mainly dopey birds who did this. This sort of nonsense nearly always seems to be done by women.