What were they thinking?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Bell Media "Let's Talk" spokesperson Mary Walsh famous for MOCKING Rob Ford's mental health

Every year, Bell Media sponsors "Let’s Talk," where they donate money to mental health initiatives.

The whole project is about breaking the stigma attached to mental illness: depression, addiction, things like that, things that people don’t like to talk about.

But can you explain why they hired former CBC comedian Mary Walsh to be one of their spokesmen this year?

Remember her bizarre, vicious video calling Stephen Harper “Stasi Steve and Herr Hitler” — accusing him of being a Nazi?

And remember when she was flown in by the CBC to go to Mayor Rob Ford’s home and hound him about his obvious addictions and mental health challenges?

Yeah, Bell "Let's Talk"?

We need to talk about your abusive “mental health spokesman."

Bell Media "Let's Talk" spokesperson Mary Walsh once mocked Rob Ford's mental health - The Rebel

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I didn't since I switched to Telus when I upgraded my iPhone.
I can't upgrade through bell....Next time I go to T.O. I' ll have to outright buy a refurbished IPhone as a spare for our two 4S we have now, because I want to stay with the plan I have now......
Transferred from Northern telephone when Bell bought their cellular service

$45 per phone +tax cannot be beat by any service provider in Ontario
But I have to own my phone

My plan
GO 45 Voice
Member to Member Local Calling
Unlimited Canada to Canada LD
Member to Member Canadian Long Distance
.50 Canada to US LD (When I call in the US I use skype to phone)
500MB PDA sharable data
Call Display
Message Centre Lite
Txt Msg - Unltd Pkg.
Unlimited Local Talking

Family members or devices
Data shared
705 335-xxxx
705 347-xxxx

1000 MB