Meet The 22-Year-Old Harvard PhD Physics Genius That Is Being Called The Next Einstei

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Meet The 22-Year-Old Harvard PhD Physics Genius That Is Being Called The Next Einstein

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO2XP2LJc0E

“MIT’s campus office faced a unique situation when 14 year old Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski stepped inside the office and asked for an approval for the single-engine plane she had built. Travel forward in time and the 22 year old is now an MIT graduate and a Harvard Ph.D.

She is a first-generation Cuban-American woman who already has job offers from Jeff Bezos (founder of Amazon and aerospace developer and manufacturer Blue Origin). NASA has also shown an interest in the young physicist. Pasterski’s study is focused on exploring black holes and space-time and she is particularly paying attention on explaining gravity using quantum mechanics.

The Chicago native doesn’t own a Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram account. What’s more peculiar is that she doesn’t even own a smartphone. However, she does regularly update her website, PhysicsGirl, with her proficiencies and list of achievements. She was on MIT’s waitlist when she first applied, however that was before the MIT professors, Allen Haggerty and Earll Murman, were shown a video of her building her airplane. Haggerty says, “Our mouths were hanging open after we looked at it. Her potential is off the charts.”

She was accepted and graduated with a GPA of 5.00 – the school’s highest score that is possible. Andrew Strominger, Harvard professor and her advisor who is publishing a paper with Stephen Hawking, also praised her. She has been given grants of thousands of dollars from Hertz Foundation, Smith Foundation and the National Science Foundation for supporting her studies and work.

Pasterski says, “Physics itself is exciting enough. It’s not like a 9-to-5 thing. When you’re tired you sleep, and when you’re not, you do physics.”​

source: Meet The 22-Year-Old Harvard PhD Physics Genius That Is Being Called The Next Einstein | UPRISER

Amazing young lady..

Here is another cool link.. Day Styles - 34 Inexplicably High Celeb IQs

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I love it. Boomer this is the best story you've put on here. Somewhere there is a proud dad beaming. Reminded me of my youngest girl who graduated at the top of her class at MSU.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I love it. Boomer this is the best story you've put on here. Somewhere there is a proud dad beaming. Reminded me of my youngest girl who graduated at the top of her class at MSU.

I put a lot of threads like this, they just keep getting bumped by Flossy's Trudeaumania.

I'm a huge fan of Upriser.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=15pOr1E6hvc

Trudeau, energy East, all that BS, is just political theatre, more BS. Money, is the only thing that makes the world go around, if you have it, you're above the politics, if you don't your controlled by the politics.