Checking His Privilege

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Lost in the liberal kool-aid. This poor kid will probably never live up to his own moral standards, so he will try to impose them on the rest of us, while granting himself immunity.

For those with attention deficit, the money answer begins around 10:15 after the pasty kid grants Dinesh the chance to respond:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Absolutely beautiful.

A lot of the climate cult fluffers should heed that answer.

I predict crickets.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
that butt-ugly sjw egging the little twerp on needed a rock thrown at her but I digress.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
What we can do is learn from the pass mistakes. Try to not commit those kinds of injustice in the present and future.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Buddy got schooled!! Too bad the usual gang of suspects will let it sail right over their heads.
We just call them the "Usual Suspects" around here.

They'll know who you're talking about and so will the rest of us. They try every so often to usurp it, desperation and what not.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
For those with attention deficit

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Seriously....? I'd debate with anyone here about ADD/Intelligence/Capability and I will win. I'd put myself out there like Sousa and school you like the kid got schooled.

To be honest people with ADD should tell you to **** off for a comment like that, bud.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

They'll know who you're talking about and so will the rest of us. They try every so often to usurp it, desperation and what not.
Well, in all fairness I wasn't just referring to the ones in here. I was referring to the SJW movement in general. Bullying could certainly fall under the umbrella of things the SJW twits have an issue with, unless of course they're engaging in it to impose their will on others. Then bullying is an acceptable tactic.

And yes, everyone is a hypocrite to some extent or another. It's just that the SJW crowd seems to go to great lengths to publicly demonstrate their hypocrisy while at the same time being completely clueless to it

The above video could easily have been about Flossie. Mr. "I do just fine" wants us to take in more of the flotsam and jetsam of the world in order to massage his feelings of progressiveness, while doing absolutely dick-all himself. Well, other than vomiting up his usual serving of Kool-Aid with a side of bullsh*t.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

As usual I suspect your intentions. You've been on my list for a decade.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well, in all fairness I wasn't just referring to the ones in here.
Gotchya...

The above video could easily have been about Flossie. Mr. "I do just fine" wants us to take in more of the flotsam and jetsam of the world in order to massage his feelings of progressiveness, while doing absolutely dick-all himself. Well, other than vomiting up his usual serving of Kool-Aid with a side of bullsh*t.
Which is exactly why I give him and his stupidity nothing but the contempt he has so richly earned.

As usual I suspect your intentions. You've been on my list for a decade.
It's likely the best list I'd find my name upon.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Buddy got schooled!! Too bad the usual gang of suspects will let it sail right over their heads.

As much as they will let it sail right over their heads, You are doing the same. The truth is somewhere in the middle while the two sides are balancing themselves out.

The real intelligent response is that life is very complex, it's not as simple as one set of truth or ideology. The truth is in the balence of many ideology that counter balance each other in a constant struggle.

The truth is that the struggle must not stop, or be allowed to tip over to far in one direction. That's when the balance is lost. And that's when injustices are allowed to happen.

If there are no difficulties keeping you accountable.

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
As much as they will let it sail right over their heads, You are doing the same. The truth is somewhere in the middle while the two sides are balancing themselves out.
It's not going to balance itself out as long as people keep judging history with a 21st century mindset or living in the past. While I agree that we should be working to make things better between everybody and to try and learn from past mistakes, we also need to understand that not everything Whitey did that was bad was done to non-White people. Or to put it another way, just because Whitey did something to people that weren't White doesn't automatically make it racism.
For example, "it was a shameful display of racism when Japanese on the West Coast were sent to internment camps during WW2." Note the quotes because I don't necessarily agree that it was racism.
Yet Canada did much the same to Ukrainians and Germans on the East Coast during WW1. Somehow, that wasn't racist and there's no need to apologize for it, apparently.

Human history is in part, the history of conquest and imperialism. Yet European conquest and imperialism is the only one that gets routinely condemned. Countless innocents have been slaughtered throughout history in the name of conquest and imperialism. That's not a justification for continuing with it today, but it's a good reason for some to "check their privilege" when condemning what happened 300+ years ago.
By the same token, there are some who are quite happy to continually play the perpetual victim.

As for me and your claim
You are doing the same
, I risked life and limb for much of my working life supplying remote communities, the vast majority of which were Native communities. When I talk about the conditions in some of those places and how something needs to be done, I don't do it because it's a "make me feel good moment", I do it because of what I saw and experienced. Trust me, it's not a "feel good moment" and frankly I find it embarrassing that in a country like Canada we have people living in 3rd world conditions every...goddam...day! All while our govt throws money at other countries to solve their 3rd world problems.