Only in Canada.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Ya and the Libtards want more Syrian Refugees in Canada..

Huh the Liberals don't even touch this one.. LOL

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Oh yeah! My husband and I are seniors who worked all our lives. Now we receive the pittance of a OSP while we still pay taxes to support refugees.
Tell me about it!
We paid into the health care system all our lives too but now wait in line for the services we paid for while immigrants get ushered right in.
Government told us to invest in RRSPs and now that we need the money they dole it out as THEY see fit and tax us on it.
It's a good thing we had the sense to put a bit away on our own or we'd be living on beans and Kraft dinner. It might come to that yet. as prices keep rising and pensions don't.
We see our grandchildren unable to register for University classes until the 'foreign student' quota is full. No wonder there are no Canadian professionals anymore! All our doctors, pharmacists and professors are foreigners.
Yes indeed! Bring in thousands of new refugees! The country need them to fill the jobs that aren't there.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I second that motion.

When you're done flopping around on the floor like a fish, next time swallow your tongue MHz..

Actually, I wonder if they factor in the special allowances, apartment and housing that is free, English class that are free.. furniture.

"In keeping with Canada’s proud humanitarian traditions, individuals and families get immediate and essential services and support to help them become established in Canada."

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
When you're done flopping around on the floor like a fish, next time swallow your tongue MHz..

Actually, I wonder if they factor in the special allowances, apartment and housing that is free, English class that are free.. furniture.

"In keeping with Canada’s proud humanitarian traditions, individuals and families get immediate and essential services and support to help them become established in Canada."
You're an idiot. I used to think you were silly but clearly you're passed that point

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Things have really gone down hill. In the early 1900's European settlers got free acreage.