Finally, Hockey is Back

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
Finally tonight the 2015-16 opens.
The game that I care most about is Montreal (the greatest team in the cosmos) versus the Toronto Maple Leafs.
My brother and I have been arguing for more 40 years, on which team is superior.
I usually offer my condolences at the start of every season.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The game that I care most about is Montreal (the greatest team in the cosmos) versus the Toronto Maple Leafs.
My brother and I have been arguing for more 40 years, on which team is superior.

Hi Frankie.............you might want to think about starting a Habs thread in the NHL forum here..........there is a long-standing Canucks thread by talloola - one of the best hockey minds I've ever read. Spam also had a Leaf's thread last year - hope he starts it up again. I'm a Penguins fan but happen to believe that Carey is the best goalie on the planet. Let the games begin. Cheers

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Being superior to the Maple Leafs is not a bragging right ... just so you know.

Canadiens still suck. :)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I am very excited today, happy to have hockey back, still watching the jays, but there is room for both.

it is always fun to see just how every team is going to start the season, as the start now days is so
important, with almost the whole league at a very similar level, so a fast start can energize a team
a give them momentum to continue doing well, those points can be good insurance at the end of the
season when there is such gridlock to get into that playoff spot all are striving for.

I do most of my posting in the NHL thread now, I do follow my canucks but enjoy all the teams, and
like to chat about all of them as well, not just the canucks.

I look forward to reading lots of posts from lots of different people who follow teams all over the NHL,
makes the chit chat much more interesting and fun.

enjoy the games, I know I will