People desperate for a cause so they can claim victim status

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
#PissForEquality: Feminists Fall For 4Chan Troll Campaign by Peeing Themselves

Women post pictures of their soiled pants on Twitter to 'support rape victims'

Feminists on Twitter have fallen for a troll campaign created by 4chan which encouraged women to post photos of themselves peeing their pants in the name of “equality” under the hashtag #PissForEquality.

“What if we somehow get Tumblr tards to publicly piss/**** their pants in the name of “Equality,” wrote one 4chan member on October 2nd.

Within 24 hours, numerous feminists on Twitter were posting images of their stained and soiled pants in order to show support for “rape victims” who had defecated or urinated while being assaulted (another meme created by 4chan).

One woman even made a video of herself peeing her pants and posted in on Twitter.​
To show my support for #Pissforequality I made a short video so none has to go through it alone. pic.twitter.com/EgkhoAL8Xb
— Gabby Uynh (@gabby_uynh) October 2, 2015
The sheer hilarity of social justice warriors being so gullible as to fall for such an obvious troll again illustrates how leftists are so desperate to engage in “virtue signaling” that they will literally piss themselves and put photos of it on Twitter to try and earn ‘progressive’ social brownie points.

This is by no means the first time that feminists have openly embraced something that was originally created by 4chan to make fun of them.

The “free bleeding” movement, in which feminists post pictures of themselves showing menstrual blood running down their legs in order to draw attention to ‘period shaming’ – was another troll campaign contrived by 4chan.

Back in August, 23-year-old Kiran Gandhi received a plethora of media attention from progressive news outlets after running the London marathon while on her period in homage to the “free bleeding” movement and how society run by ‘male privilege’ expects women to “cover up” when it’s that time of the month.

In reality, the entire “free bleeding” concept was concocted by the predominantly male 4chan forum members back in January 2014.

more

» #PissForEquality: Feminists Fall For 4Chan Troll Campaign by Peeing Themselves Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

waiting for that broad that was 'attacked' by some dudes jostling elbow in a shoppers drug mart entrance dance.

#elbowsandladdersohmy

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Women in the early 21st century West have now completely and utterly taken leave of their senses. What's wrong with them? All they are doing is demonstrating why men are the superior gender and why they have always ruled, and built and invented the modern world and always will do.

Dopey mares.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Women in the early 21st century West have now completely and utterly taken leave of their senses. What's wrong with them? All they are doing is demonstrating why men are the superior gender and why they have always ruled, and built and invented the modern world and always will do.

Dopey mares.
yeah that must be it blackster. we're superior. That's why the world is such a peaceful place

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Dopey mares.
Your an idiot. Just because this specific example involves a female don't mean ****. There are men out there who do stupid **** just to be part of the pride.

Your here acting like an idiot so we pay attention to you. This article is just as much about you as the lady in the example.
Boy

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
One gender should compliment the other is my thought. Personally I have no problem with a woman being more intelligent than I. Because in most cases it's the truth. No big deal.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
One gender should compliment the other is my thought. Personally I have no problem with a woman being more intelligent than I. Because in most cases it's the truth. No big deal.
I agree. And I have no problem with most men, nor do most women have a big problem with most men. It is the ideas and gibberings of childish, gynophobic, misogynistic capons like Blackrot that causes most problems all around.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I can do that. AnnaG, you are witty, charming, and have your head screwed on right.

Sexy as hell, too.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I agree. And I have no problem with most men, nor do most women have a big problem with most men. It is the ideas and gibberings of childish, gynophobic, misogynistic capons like Blackrot that causes most problems all around.

roflmfao.........

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I am tired of the whole debate that in the end if society can't solve it themselves
the courts will solve it in end and we will move on to another topic the right wing
is society want to belabor like abortion or something else.
Why can't we just move on to something new. I can't believe there are still people
out there that want to pay women less, or create other obstacles to advancement
but there are. I hope my granddaughters get everything they are entitled to in
our work place and social infrastructure I think seeing things as equal is a good
thing.
One thing that is true is we have created a society of hero's and mourners. It comes
from America mourning 911, and the government building in the mid west and the
attack on the military bases. In Canada the school in Montreal nearly two decades
ago and the soldier this past week who was killed a year ago And today anyone
can be a hero even a dog if we can find one

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Women would get more respect if they acted like ladies. Too many women have abandoned the concept of modesty, virtue, and motherhood, now wanting to 'have it all'.
Society worked a lot better when women were women and men were men. Unisex was never meant to be.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No matter what the situation there will always be someone who wants to be a victim.

More to the point there are legions of social workers just looking for victims so as to justify their cushy government jobs.

Women would get more respect if they acted like ladies. Too many women have abandoned the concept of modesty, virtue, and motherhood, now wanting to 'have it all'.
Society worked a lot better when women were women and men were men. Unisex was never meant to be.

The women working in trades might just denut you for that asinine comment.