Could this ever happen in Canada - Government Seizure of Book Manuscripts?

Wagner

Time Out
Sep 16, 2015
Not a joke. This took place twice in "the home of the free" (America) and witnesses who were present were told they would be "deported" if they tried to help the author in any way. Now I know why he moved to Canada!

https://persecutingwhistleblowerswi...s-without-warrants-several-witnesses-present/

Personally, I hate all forms of censorship. I put it in the same category as corruption, graft, and rape. The only thing worse in my opinion is child molesting. Sadly, Canada booted this guy of the country, probably because the contents of the book was politically sensitive or "inconvenient" for PM Harper?

Wagner

Time Out
Sep 16, 2015
The tin foil hat crowd seems to be coming out in full force these days.

Perhaps if you actually read the link you would see and read a sample chapter and understand why Uncle Sam was so pissed off. I think it was Mark Twain who said:

"It is easier to fool people than to convinced them they were fooled".

IMHO people who prefer to remain ignorant of facts presented to them probably deserve to be fooled. How else will they learn that not all things are what they seem to be? How many decades did people laugh at Galileo and Darwin? They thought Tesla was a loon as well. There is more documentation about what this author went through at WhyUncleSamHatesBruce

You know I remember when my dad first told me about dinosaurs, I thought he was telling me some grand fairy tale. None of us have never seen one, yet we accept they existed. Likewise, just because we ourselves never were targeted for a corrupt act does not mean others were not. Objectivity is the foundation of all knowledge I think.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Perhaps if you actually read the link you would see and read a sample chapter and understand why Uncle Sam was so pissed off. I think it was Mark Twain who said:

"It is easier to fool people than to convinced them they were fooled".

IMHO people who prefer to remain ignorant of facts presented to them probably deserve to be fooled. How else will they learn that not all things are what they seem to be? How many decades did people laugh at Galileo and Darwin? They thought Tesla was a loon as well. There is more documentation about what this author went through at WhyUncleSamHatesBruce

You know I remember when my dad first told me about dinosaurs, I thought he was telling me some grand fairy tale. None of us have never seen one, yet we accept they existed. Likewise, just because we ourselves never were targeted for a corrupt act does not mean others were not. Objectivity is the foundation of all knowledge I think.

Riiiiiight..... and we should believe what a crook says he wrote and what has happened to him.

Wagner

Time Out
Sep 16, 2015
Riiiiiight..... and we should believe what a crook says he wrote and what has happened to him.

Again maybe you should read the links that contain sworn affidavits of news reporters, eye witnesses, and medical reports. I also believe what Private Investigators swear to under oath as well. You are wrongly presuming that a whistle blower cannot be believed because he was accused of a crime, when in fact that is precisely why they accuse him of a crime - so he will not be believed. Read the exhibits and statements of witnesses here: WhyUncleSamHatesBruce If you are too busy or lazy to read then your comments cannot be taken seriously.

If you want to see even more supporting evidence of the foul play you should read this as well http://bruceslawsocietycomplaint.wordpress.com and pay attention to the letter that was sent to the FBI Director (with audio and video tapes) and the 11 page sworn report of Private Investigator Edward Reiken. Then read this letter below. If you still cannot smell the coffee, you would make a great American - deaf, dumb, and blind to the overwhelming corruption that is starting to overflow into Canada since 1999

http://www.opnlttr.com/sites/default/files/20150615122709_001_2.jpg

Corrupt governments love glancers and hate readers. They hope you spend your time watching sports and sitcoms on TV, while they keep counting and splitting their money with the banksters. If you have kids, I hope you take this message seriously. The biggest drug smuggling operation in Canadian history was/is being run by a handful corrupt U.S. officials. (Google FBI Agent Terry Nelson drug smuggling Canada) You know, if I could find this stuff online - so could you...if you wanted to.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Being an investigative journalist at the Ottawa Citizen is like being being a head waiter at McDonalds.