American Refugees To Canada Never Get Hearings - Why?

Scotty Davis

Time Out
Sep 16, 2015
I did some research and found over 3,000 persecuted American citizens over a span of 100+ years of seeking sanctuary in Canada and cannot find one that was granted asylum or refugee status despite very compelling cases going back to the tribal native Indians who were being slaughtered during the 1800s.

Recent revelations indicate that torture in America is a reality and people like the guy who wrote this expose about sought sanctuary in Canada with his pregnant Canadian wife and his refugee claim was not heard in 8 years even though 8 Canadian officials admitted he was being 100% truthful including 4 RCMP and 2 Immigration Canada offices and a host of lawyers and private investigators. So why are Americans refugee claims dismissed out of hand and not taken seriously? Please read these links before you answer from the gut:

https://afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpress.com/category/torture/

WhyUncleSamHatesBruce

Would Snowden or Bradley Manning get a refugee hearing in Canada? Whistle blowers from other countries are granted protections but not from America. I really don't think this is fair. Do you?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Re: American Refugees In Canada Never Get Hearings - Why?

The states is not viewed as a hostile country where the refugee's life would be in danger so I would assume refugees from them would not be normally accepted.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

The prisoner confronted a guard who had made some suggestive sexual comments to his wife as she entered the visiting room and demanded to know the guard’s name.
That is sexual assault worthy of a beating.

Scotty Davis

Time Out
Sep 16, 2015

The states is not viewed as a hostile country where the refugee's life would be in danger so I would assume refugees from them would not be normally accepted.

If you read the links in the OP you will see that the whistle-blower was also a FBI confidential informant who was not being protected just like his associate Al Chalem who was also an FBI informant WHO WAS BEING MONITORED 24/7 and was still found murdered with 5 bullets in his head - even though he was wired at the time of the execution. Both men had reported getting death threats at the same time. https://norealmystery.wordpress.com/category/al-chalem/

Refugee claims do not require that the imminent danger originates with the government - only that lives are clearly endangered. Most people assume refugees have to come from some 3rd world dictatorship country. This assumption is false. Also, I guess you did not read about the three months of torture that DID ORIGINATE WITH GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES. Torture is torture - the fact that it takes place in America makes it even more despicable IMHO.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Scotty Davis

Time Out
Sep 16, 2015
Are you that naive to believe the U.S. does not torture people in their custody? Maybe you should watch the PBS Frontline documentary on the subject, or once again, read this link: https://afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpress.com/category/torture/

If you want to see statements of witnesses or medical reports go here and scroll down: http://whyunclesamehatesbruce.blogspot.com or just Google "Torture in America" or even read the Amnesty International reports.

Just because YOU personally don't have personal knowledge of some atrocity does not mean it did not take place eh?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Are you that naive to believe the U.S. does not torture people in their custody? Maybe you should watch the PBS Frontline documentary on the subject, or once again, read this link: https://afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpress.com/category/torture/

If you want to see statements of witnesses or medical reports go here and scroll down: http://whyunclesamehatesbruce.blogspot.com or just Google "Torture in America" or even read the Amnesty International reports.

Just because YOU personally don't have personal knowledge of some atrocity does not mean it did not take place eh?

From... whyunclesamhatesbruce.... that is your source. lmao.

Did Canada ever fully straighten out that incident when the turned over captives to the N. Alliance? Letting someone else do the dirty work eh?

Glass houses eh?

Wagner

Time Out
Sep 16, 2015
I think Ottawa and Washington have a secret treaty to help each other hide their dirty laundry. You never much hear one leader trash or bash another - even when it is well deserved. The links of the OP speak for themselves and I have no doubt that Amnesty International nor the ACLU would lie about these shameful crimes. God bless Canada!

winniethepooh

Nominee Member
Actually a Dennis Harvey was granted assylum in 2014

This is all the same crap from numerous aliases all to do with a scam artist Bruce Gorcyca who was convicted in the U.S. of securities fraud. For some reason during the last two months he's been spamming forums with the same stuff, often attempting to tie this to PM Harper who was not PM at the time.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think Ottawa and Washington have a secret treaty to help each other hide their dirty laundry. You never much hear one leader trash or bash another - even when it is well deserved. The links of the OP speak for themselves and I have no doubt that Amnesty International nor the ACLU would lie about these shameful crimes. God bless Canada!
No treaty needed. Just an awareness of common interest.

And on Canada's part, an awareness of whom it's a bad idea to piss off.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I did some research and found over 3,000 persecuted American citizens over a span of 100+ years of seeking sanctuary in Canada and cannot find one that was granted asylum or refugee status despite very compelling cases going back to the tribal native Indians who were being slaughtered during the 1800s.

Recent revelations indicate that torture in America is a reality and people like the guy who wrote this expose about sought sanctuary in Canada with his pregnant Canadian wife and his refugee claim was not heard in 8 years even though 8 Canadian officials admitted he was being 100% truthful including 4 RCMP and 2 Immigration Canada offices and a host of lawyers and private investigators. So why are Americans refugee claims dismissed out of hand and not taken seriously? Please read these links before you answer from the gut:

https://afewthoughtsfrombruce.wordpress.com/category/torture/

WhyUncleSamHatesBruce

Would Snowden or Bradley Manning get a refugee hearing in Canada? Whistle blowers from other countries are granted protections but not from America. I really don't think this is fair. Do you?
There have been many waves of refugees from the United States, including the U.E.L.S, Joseph Brant's Six Nations, free blacks during the War of 1812, The Underground Railway escaped slaves, Vietnam War evaders, the Lakota Souix for a time,

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There have been many waves of refugees from the United States, including the U.E.L.S, Joseph Brant's Six Nations, free blacks during the War of 1812, The Underground Railway escaped slaves, Vietnam War evaders, the Lakota Souix for a time,

But none of them are the raving loons that tinfoil hatters love.