UFO Attacks NASA Spaceship : We are not alone.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
UFO Attacks NASA Spaceship : We are not alone.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c6d9R5071k

Conspiracy Documentary

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
At 10 seconds the ID Gemini 7 is called out - a 1965 mission in a craft without wings or wheels, At 3:40 they're calling it a shuttle. Someone's trying too hard without paying attention to detail

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
At 10 seconds the ID Gemini 7 is called out - a 1965 mission in a craft without wings wheels, At 3:40 they're calling it a shuttle. Someone's trying too hard without paying attention to detail

Keep denying Wolf!

Kathie Bondar

Kathie Bondar
May 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
I am the kid who worked out interpretation of telepathy and defined it as the universal language translator. What this means is, you think it in your language, which may be any, and I will "receive" your thought in my own, which happens to be English.
Extraterrestrials have discovered my work many years ago and designated me as the only person they will communicate with. I can just hear the secret services howl, but there it is. Extraterrestrials can "hear you think" but will not respond to you.
Needless to say this has affected my personal safety, not from out of space but from the secret services and they can be insidious.
So there, unless you hear it from me, it is pure invention.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Do these images look like alien ships? Bizarre theory claims US Navy photos taken in the 1970s show ET hunting for oil

A set of Arctic UFO images from 1971 have set conspiracy forums ablaze. The images are believed to have been taken from the USS Trepang submarine as it travelled between Iceland and Norway's Jan Mayen Island

Alex Mistretta claims sources told him the pictures were taken from the US submarine in 1971