Boycott KFC! Col Sanders is a racist image.

Scooby

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2012
Alberta
The evidence is clear!

A man with a white suit and bow tie is a symbol of a southern slave owner and should not be tolerated!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That picture of Scooby Snacks features the image of a dog and is therefore racist towards Muslims.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I have that made really well and also really dreadfully too. I've had better luck with Mary Browns. But I prefer homemade, buttermilk soaked, oven "fried" chicken.

I have found the quality of popeyes to be more consistent than KFC particularly store to store.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I have found the quality of popeyes to be more consistent than KFC particularly store to store.

KFC always smells like a good idea, never turns out that way though. But damn, nothing smells nicer in the air than the Colonel's 11 herbs and spices.

The Popeye's near me either is bland or just perfect with the spices, it's completely hit and miss. But it could just be that one franchise.

I have a horrible horrible image of Colonol Sanders now. Horrible.

Why Twila! Really now, he's old enough to be your dead grandfather!!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Why Twila! Really now, he's old enough to be your dead grandfather!!

I'm blaming you for this horrible image. Going straight for the thighs. Sheesh!

I think I need a 4 day cleanse...in the woods...with gin...lots and lots of gin. and pot.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
KFC always smells like a good idea, never turns out that way though. But damn, nothing smells nicer in the air than the Colonel's 11 herbs and spices.

The Popeye's near me either is bland or just perfect with the spices, it's completely hit and miss. But it could just be that one franchise.

I always order mine mild. No idea about the seasoned.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm blaming you for this horrible image. Going straight for the thighs. Sheesh!

I think I need a 4 day cleanse...in the woods...with gin...lots and lots of gin. and pot.

No need. Just close your eyes. Now picture Bond. All of them. Go nuts. :D

You're welcome.