Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I'm really not sure why you're so upset that a leading Republican candidate is using race as an issue. It's a standard Republican tactic.

Is it because the race isn't black, for once?

I don't like race being used as a hate tactic period..

So think about this for a minute, the Mexican President said once; "the Mexicans do the work not even the blacks will do."

CNN.com - Mexican*leader criticized for*comment on blacks - May 15, 2005 (external - login to view)

I'm just wondering once they kick out all the illegals, who will pick the fruit, cotton and do the work the blacks won't do? Maybe this is Donald Trump's way of bringing the United States back to the 50's era as many throwback Republicans would love to do... and a few Democrats.

Back to a white America, blacks in the fields, servants, labor, and Mexico a great place to visit and do Elvis Musicals.. LOL

Just Say'in somebody has to pick the food, unless you want to start paying $50 for a head of lettuce..

tay
So Trumps ranting about how badly the Free Trades have hurt Americans and his wanting to put in a 35% tariff has the Owners excited....

The battle against Donald Trump (external - login to view) is ramping up on a new front: Super PACs.

The economic conservative Super PAC (external - login to view) ďClub for Growth ActionĒ is jumping into the fray, unveiling an Iowa ad buy with two television spots worth more than $1 million. The ads start Thursday in Iowa, both on local television and on Fox News.

Conservative Super PAC Declares War on Donald Trump - ABC News (external - login to view)

wwwyoutubecomwatchvDgfwW7IjjBg

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

I don't like race being used as a hate tactic period..

So think about this for a minute, the Mexican President said once; "the Mexicans do the work not even the blacks will do."

CNN.com - Mexican*leader criticized for*comment on blacks - May 15, 2005 (external - login to view)

I'm just wondering once they kick out all the illegals, who will pick the fruit, cotton and do the work the blacks won't do? Maybe this is Donald Trump's way of bringing the United States back to the 50's era as many throwback Republicans would love to do... and a few Democrats.

Back to a white America, blacks in the fields, servants, labor, and Mexico a great place to visit and do Elvis Musicals.. LOL

Just Say'in somebody has to pick the food, unless you want to start paying $50 for a head of lettuce..

So, your real problem is that you don't want pickers to get decent wages?

OK, I'm down with that.

B00Mer

So, your real problem is that you don't want pickers to get decent wages?

OK, I'm down with that.

Who says they don't get decent wages...

I know a few Apple pickers who are illegal and live in Yakima Washington.

Same as in Kelowna, BC Canada they are paid by the basket, and others work as sorters in the packing warehouse. They are paid better than minimum wage.

Also, in Oklahoma illegals worked in the meat packing plants, ICE kept raiding the companies. So they deported a bunch of Catholic Mexicans and imported legal help from Muslim counties. Now the residences are all pissed and the business owners have to accommodate for prayer.

So what would you prefer? An illegal Catholic, or a legal Muslim that could be a terrorist sympathizer.

Personally, I'll go with the Catholic ideology...

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

So Trumps ranting about how badly the Free Trades have hurt Americans and his wanting to put in a 35% tariff has the Owners excited....

Tariffs are not a good idea.

EagleSmack
The bigot is obsessing again I see.

JLM

Same as in Kelowna, BC Canada they are paid by the basket, and others work as sorters in the packing warehouse. They are paid better than minimum wage.

Also, in Oklahoma illegals worked in the meat packing plants, ICE kept raiding the companies. So they deported a bunch of Catholic Mexicans and imported legal help from Muslim counties. Now the residences are all pissed and the business owners have to accommodate for prayer.

So what would you prefer? An illegal Catholic, or a legal Muslim that could be a terrorist sympathizer.

Interesting post, it was just announced on the radio a couple of days ago that while an action can be illegal a person can not.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

The bigot is obsessing again I see.

Yes you are, following me around CC having Trumpgasims.

You do realize that Trump will never be nominated by the GOP, and if he is elected President, by the off chance the rest of the world will lose respect for the USA.

Trump is a clown, a biggot (just like his supporters).

But you keep defending him Eagle, speaks volumes about you as a person. Sadly you and Walter are now pretty much the same level of intellect it seems.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Interesting post, it was just announced on the radio a couple of days ago that while an action can be illegal a person can not.

Nice to hear, but explain that to the biggot Trumpians.

EagleSmack
Oh you knew exactly who I was talking about. I didn't even have to say your name so the shoe certainly fits.

And me... I have little care of what racist, bigoted, homophobes say or think about me so you are free to insult.

tay

Yes you are, following me around CC having Trumpgasims.

You do realize that Trump will never be nominated by the GOP, and if he is elected President, by the off chance the rest of the world will lose respect for the USA.

If you'd been following the Obama threads you'd know the world lost all respect for the USA 7 years ago........

Donald Trump canít name his favorite Bible verse and the church he claimed to worship at says heís not an active member Ė and thatís not counting his unchristian-like bullying. Fox contributor and megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress still thinks Trumpís just what Jesus would have wanted.

Fox Pastor Jeffress Wants Evangelicals To Vote For Trump Despite His Ungodliness - NewsHounds (external - login to view)

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Canadian slaves.

EagleSmack

If you'd been following the Obama threads you'd know the world lost all respect for the USA 7 years ago........

And the Bush threads you would have found the world lost all respect for the USA 15 years ago.

JLM

And the Bush threads you would have found the world lost all respect for the USA 15 years ago.

I wouldn't bet my first born on that!

talloola

you've got that right, and the world had good reason. I feel the breeze from the 'red' blowing my hair as
it flies by. lol

B00Mer
+1 / -1

Oh you knew exactly who I was talking about. I didn't even have to say your name so the shoe certainly fits..

Sure you have been calling me that every time I insult your hero Donald Trump.

Let's agree to the fact that Trump is a biggoted egotistical blowhard, that is just doing this Presidential BS run for publicity and should never be President of the USA. Can you agree to that Eagle, or you to busy licking the ball sweat of Trumps bag.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I wouldn't bet my first born on that!

I was here when they were posted. I am surprised you don't remember them.

Sure you have been calling me that every time I insult your hero Donald Trump.

You might want to scroll back and check on where the name calling began.

I am enjoying seeing Trump get everyone in an absolute panic but I was hoping for Cruz or maybe Walker to be out front. Carson I think is too honorable for all this mess but I'd be for him as well. I would absolutely vote for Trump over Hillary and JEB though.

Quote:

Let's agree to the fact that Trump is a biggoted egotistical blowhard, that is just doing this Presidential BS run for publicity and should never be President of the USA. Can you agree to that Eagle, or you to busy licking the ball sweat of Trumps bag.

Let's just agree that he's against illegal immigration and you are just a blow hard and want at least four years of Hillary's pantsuits.

Cannuck
+1 / -1
Gotta love Americans. The fact that Trump would even be in the conversation for President just confirms how silly they're becoming down there. Every time I think they can't possibly get any goofier, they surprise me.

B00Mer
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Gotta love Americans. The fact that Trump would even be in the conversation for President just confirms how silly they're becoming down there. Every time I think they can't possibly get any goofier, they surprise me.

Exactly

Let's just agree that he's against illegal immigration and you are just a blow hard and want at least four years of Hillary's pantsuits.

Americans are becoming dumber. Surprised this election hasn't been turned into a game show or an American idol contest.

Guess you're a true tea bagger Eagle.

Tecumsehsbones

Exactly

Americans are becoming dumber. Surprised this election hasn't been turned into a game show or an American idol contest.

Guess you're a true tea bagger Eagle.

Canadians are so naive.

B00Mer
EagleSmack gets a Trump Stamp...

Cliffy
+3

B00Mer
+2 / -1
LOL Trump had his A$$ handed to him a few times on the CNN debate.

Not bankrupt once, twice..... Four times!!! Go Carla!!

Obama has more class in his baby finger than Trump has in his whole body.

Tecumsehsbones

EagleSmack gets a Trump Stamp...

Boy howdy, I surely hope EagleSmack's at least paying rent for living in your head. Maybe pitching in on the utility bill.

B00Mer

Boy howdy, I surely hope EagleSmack's at least paying rent for living in your head. Maybe pitching in on the utility bill.

Yup, at Vancouver rental rates

tay

So does Bernie.

A few weeks ago Bernie refused to answer a question about Hillary's hair.

Over at the New York Times Magazine, Ana Marie Cox took a stab at it (external - login to view) with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), opting for a somewhat coy approach.

Simply put, Sanders wasn't amused:
Cox: Do you think itís fair that Hillaryís hair gets a lot more scrutiny than yours does?
Sanders: Hillaryís hair gets more scrutiny than my hair?
Cox: Yeah.
Sanders: Is that what youíre asking?
Sanders: O.K., Ana, I donít mean to be rude here. I am running for president of the United States on serious issues, O.K.? Do you have serious questions?

Sanders: When the media worries about what Hillaryís hair looks like or what my hair looks like, thatís a real problem. We have millions of people who are struggling to keep their heads above water, who want to know what candidates can do to improve their lives, and the media will very often spend more time worrying about hair than the fact that weíre the only major country on earth that doesn't guarantee health care to all people.
Cox: Itís also true that the media pays more attention to what female candidates look like than it does to what male candidates look like.

Sanders: That may be. That may be, and itís absolutely wrong.

Next question, please.

Bernie Sanders is not impressed with your questions about Hillary Clintonís hair - The Washington Post (external - login to view)

Tecumsehsbones

So does Bernie.

A few weeks ago Bernie refused to answer a question about Hillary's hair.

Clearly a man who's hiding something.

Quote:

Over at the New York Times Magazine,

Quote:

Ana Marie Cox took a stab at it (external - login to view) with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), opting for a somewhat coy approach.

You mean the New York Times can be as shallow and stupid as Fox? Careful, tay, they'll take away your lefty card.

Quote:

Simply put, Sanders wasn't amused:

Cox: Do you think itís fair that Hillaryís hair gets a lot more scrutiny than yours does?
Sanders: Hillaryís hair gets more scrutiny than my hair?
Sanders: Is that what youíre asking?
Sanders: O.K., Ana, I donít mean to be rude here. I am running for president of the United States on serious issues, O.K.? Do you have serious questions?

OK, this man is clearly not qualified to be President.

darkbeaver

Wanna buy small lake with some cottages and unicorns Boomer?

Tecumsehsbones
Boomer's love for Vladimir Putin is well known, especially since he posted all the pictures of Putin he likes to masturbate to.

Given that, here's a suggestion: invite Putin to come to Canada, change his name to Poutine, and run him for PM. That way, when all the other candidates mysteriously die the day before the election, Canada will have a true strongman at the helm. As an extra added benefit, Boomer will die of explosive orgasm.

Kreskin
+1 / -1
With him being so loose lipped around women it wouldn't surprise me if by next spring a bunch of ex co-workers/employees conveniently bring forward lawsuits. Kind of Bill Cosby lite.

Tecumsehsbones
Trump has captured the public's anger with his belligerence and insults.

I figure it's only a matter of time until one of the no-hopers figures he can trump Trump on the whole "belligerent jerk" thing, and deck him onstage in one of the debates.