Hillary Clinton Sucks

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I was just wondering if any members would like to help develop a one page website about Hillary Clinton.

Feel free to add content below that can be posted on:

Hillary Clinton Sucks

Unless you support Hillary.. :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Perhaps you would have a bit more credibility if you could actually come up with a responsible, reasonable and rational argument as to why you would not support her instead of the junior high school silliness you are well known for. I know it's difficult for you to understand but the silly website is an asset to Hillary as it makes her opponents look childish.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Perhaps you would have a bit more credibility if you could actually come up with a responsible, reasonable and rational argument as to why you would not support her instead of the junior high school silliness you are well known for. I know it's difficult for you to understand but the silly website is an asset to Hillary as it makes her opponents look childish.

It's under development... just tossed it up today to get it into the search engines.. SEO.

But if you think you can do better, buy the domain.

BarackObamasucks.com was purchased for an undisclosed amount.. ;)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
if Hillary Clinton sucked her husband might not have cheated on her. ;) :p
I was about to say something like that. Thanx for stealing my thunder.

I knew a woman that said her husband cheated on her. She got so angry that she took him to the cleaners. Then I a few years later she told me that they had not slept together for ten years and that she had made him sleep on the couch all that time. I asked her, who cheated on who and why was she surprised.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

Hillary violated the Govt. Records Act by using a private email address to conduct govt. business when she was Secty. of State. That's a federal crime.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hillary violated the Govt. Records Act by using a private email address to conduct govt. business when she was Secty. of State. That's a federal crime.
Name one president or presidential candidate who has not committed a federal crime. It seem to be a prerequisite. Do you remember the Mafia? They went legit and took over your government.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It's under development...

You said it, not me.

But if you think you can do better....

Nah...its ok, I've got a life. Knock yourself out. It should be good for some laughs.

You should phone the police.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Name one president or presidential candidate who has not committed a federal crime. It seem to be a prerequisite. Do you remember the Mafia? They went legit and took over your government.

Irrelevant because no past president or presidential candidate who committed a federal crime is running for president in 2016. That leaves Hillary as the focus of scrutiny.

The mafia took over the Democratic Party and bought off the Republican Party. Neither party is legitimate.

Of the two of us, you are the only supporter of the US Govt.

Rip open her chest?

Close. The actual answer is "between the third and fourth ribs.

...You should phone the police.

She's a made man.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Of the two of us, you are the only supporter of the US Govt.
Where did you ever get the idea that I support the US government? They are all a bunch of mental midgets doing the bidding of the ruling elite. I don't support the Canadian government either for the same reason.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Then we are agreed about that bastard Obama.
Obama is just a darker shade of Bush. I have said that from day one. What I find disturbing is the hate directed at a puppet instead of the puppet masters. Sheeple just don't get the difference it seems.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nah...its ok, I've got a life. Knock yourself out. It should be good for some laughs.

I hope so, if you look at the very bottom it clearly indicated is a "amusing parody."

I paid $11 bucks for the domain, if I get $1,000 I've made money. The sole purpose of the website is to sell the domain..

I Buy & Sell domains all the time.. just sold MetroplexHomes.com to a real estate company for $5,000USD.

Currently selling EcoFriendlyHosting.com & ILoveEdmonton.com, as well as about 30 other domain names.

Last edited:

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Obama is just a darker shade of Bush. I have said that from day one. What I find disturbing is the hate directed at a puppet instead of the puppet masters. Sheeple just don't get the difference it seems.

Why was Jesus crucified? Because he was the physical incarnation of a message of love. If the Romans and Sanhedrin could have crucified love they would have done so.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Why was Jesus crucified? Because he was the physical incarnation of a message of love. If the Romans and Sanhedrin could have crucified love they would have done so.
Not sure what this has to do with anything. It was a fictional story. If the dude was crucified for our sins, then why are we still killing each other? Why is there so much suffering and social injustice?