Did ya hear? Obama has no more campaigns to run.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Boomer has no more campaigns to run. (loud applause and cheering)

LOL you really are infatuated with me.. my little Cyber Stalker. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

I have successfully got under your skin and piss you off.. it's nice to have such a positive effect on the nut jobs of this world.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Like that lone mosquito in the room when you are about to retire. Soon as you hear it you might as well get up and hunt it down and swat it like the bug it is.
For all your false bravado you know you are alone in this and it scares the crap out of you. I don't usually develop the 'so fuking what' attitude but I'm pretty sure what I see right now will be there for the rest of your life so I'm not expecting any change so don't you either.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Like that lone mosquito in the room when you are about to retire. Soon as you hear it you might as well get up and hunt it down and swat it like the bug it is.

For all your false bravado you know you are alone in this and it scares the crap out of you. I don't usually develop the 'so fuking what' attitude but I'm pretty sure what I see right now will be there for the rest of your life so I'm not expecting any change so don't you either.

No worries I have a can of raid under the kitchen sink. ;)