JFK: The Smoking Gun by Colin McLaren - YouTube

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
JFK: The Smoking Gun by Colin McLaren

JFK The Smoking Gun - YouTube

This program is awesome, shows that George Hicky a secret service agent was responsible for the fatal shot to JFK's head, by accident.

- Discovery Channel.

...and we know how competent the Secret Service is.. :lol:

Mortal Error - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secret Service agent George Hickey is seen brandishing a rifle as the limousine carrying a wounded President Kennedy, with agent Clint Hill on the back, speeds away from Dealey Plaza in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963. One theory is that Hickey accidentally shot JFK.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hook, line, sinker.

And yes, the Secret Service's recent problems can be used to judge the competence of the Secret Service 50 years ago. If you're stupid.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm not, by nature, drawn to conspiracy theories but I never could get behind the official explanation...just to impossible. Without seeing the movie or any of the evidence it puts forward, I can already say that it's a much more plausible explanation than the official account. That doesn't mean it's accurate...just more likely.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen in recent years. I do think he was murdered
in a manner not consistent with the official version. There was a lot of things going
on sleeping with mobsters wives and girlfriends to the Bay of Pigs inaction. The mob
and the CIA were involved to some degree and their patsy was Oswald who was an
employee directly or indirectly.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No, I should be driving a truck with my gun at my side, pretending I'm a man.

Well YOU can always TRY..

You mean like yours?

Never claimed to have one.. unlike you criticizing one that has had years of experience in the field prior to actually watching the movie and getting an educated opinion of the facts.

Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen in recent years. I do think he was murdered
in a manner not consistent with the official version. There was a lot of things going
on sleeping with mobsters wives and girlfriends to the Bay of Pigs inaction. The mob

Well he makes sense of the Warren Commission's magic bullet theory, which I thought was BS.

The car had a jump seat that sat lower and towards the center. Which explains the allot.

He look at the eyewitness facts and people that were not called..

Also, they had some of the best marksman in the USA try a simulated shot at a moving target, none could do what was claimed Oswald had done.. only one man after 3 tries was able to use the same weapon as Oswald and hit the target.

Also, JFK was hit with 2 different kinds of caliber, a full metal jacket bullet which was the first, it passed through the President and a hollow point cartridge, that shatters on impact hit his head.

Secret service stated that agents DID NOT have or carry an AK57, yet photo show to the contrary. Also secret service collected all the photos and evidence, and most went missing afterwards.

He explains that it was an accident and how it could have happen.

It's really worth the read or watch the movie.

It's a Australian detective (27 years on the job) and one of the USA best military marksman, and the information gathered by police officers with lots of experience in the field of law enforcement.

Lastly, I was not there, but I will believe in science, forensic and ballistics over some conspiracy theory, and who done it BS.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Jackie kennedy found out that jfk was cocking multiple women. she asked lee Harvey Oswald and George hickey to accidentally shoot him. ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Jackie kennedy found out that jfk was cocking multiple women. she asked lee Harvey Oswald and George hickey to accidentally shoot him. ;)

Can you guess the name of one of those dames?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck

Now there was a full bodied woman, built for comfort. ;)

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy

Now the Liberals ask, what can I get from my country in benefits. Lazy azz welfare mofo's!!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Never claimed to have one.. unlike you criticizing one that has had years of experience in the field prior to actually watching the movie and getting an educated opinion of the facts.
You misunderstood completely, Boom. I wasn't criticising him, I was criticising you for your gullibility.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

All kinds of things wrong with the Warren Commission Report, not the least of which is the single assassin theory that just doesn't fit. My dad owned a Mannlicher Schoenauer 6.5 (sp)rifle and there is no way to fire that rifle as fast as they say.it can be fired. It also can't be fired through anything without severely deforming the bullet. Those three points make the Warren Commission Report nonsense.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You misunderstood completely, Boom. I wasn't criticising him, I was criticising you for your gullibility.

That's one in the same, you're parsing words.

You're saying I'm gullible to believe in his theory, thus saying there is no credibility in the story, yet you have not taken the time to watch it..

Go watch the movie then we will debate.. until then F-off.

BTW, don't really care how many videos you want to post, or how much you want to troll.. you claim to be a lawyer, if this is the way you make assumptions without looking at the facts first.. I would say, you're a crappy lawyer.

That's not an AK. More like an AR-15

I may be wrong.. watch the movie, it's on NetFlix.

"JFK: The Smoking Gun by Colin McLaren"

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That's one in the same, you're parsing words.

You're saying I'm gullible to believe in his theory, thus saying there is no credibility in the story, yet you have not taken the time to watch it..

Go watch the movie then we will debate.. until then F-off.

BTW, don't really care how many videos you want to post, or how much you want to troll.. you claim to be a lawyer, if this is the way you make assumptions without looking at the facts first.. I would say, you're a crappy lawyer.

BTW several times they call the firearm that George Hickey had....an AR-15

I may be wrong.. watch the movie, it's on NetFlix.

"JFK: The Smoking Gun by Colin McLaren"

I just finished watching the movie on XBMC and out of the many titles on the subject, as you can see in the following screen print ....out of the few that I have seen, this is the one that makes the most sense......a terrible accident and the following cover-up...
Also interesting is the year of the warren commission was the year that Arlen Spectre switched from Democrat to Republican.....

Wonder if there is a statute of limitation on burying evidence :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

That would worry me, if you were in any way, shape, or form fit to judge the competence of lawyers. But you're not, you're just a dumb-a$$ truck driver, so I ain't real concerned.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That would worry me, if you were in any way, shape, or form fit to judge the competence of lawyers. But you're not, you're just a dumb-a$$ truck driver, so I ain't real concerned.

Eh?? But that is not my university degree moron.. I choose to do that job because I enjoy it..

I always feel it's better to do what you enjoy and you will be a bigger success.. that is why I own a few rigs.

I just finished watching the movie on XBMC and out of the many titles on the subject, as you can see in the following screen print ....out of the few that I have seen, this is the one that makes the most sense......a terrible accident and the following cover-up...

Yeah it beats all the silly conspiracy theories and who done it. It's basic science, forensics and ballistics, as well as countless eye witness reports that were ignored.

Common sense.

Okay!! Now you have me interested in the XBMC. I have downloaded the player.. Kobi
Downloads | Kodi

Quickly looking at the software and looking for channels (I guess).

Setting PVR. Interesting stuff.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Check out this page for what to download https://www.google.ca/search?q=xbmc...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=UTmnVNauCY-XyQSUkoCoDg

The version I like is Custom wizard edition......a lot easier to configure, in my opinion and limited knowledge....the whole thing updates itself every time you start it up....

This is what it looks like when you open it
Prime wire has a better search function for both films and tv shows but Ice film has a bigger selection although sometimes hard to find a workable source.....you'll find out what I mean when you play with it a while.....

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
B00Mer; said:
"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy

Now the Liberals ask, what can I get from my country in benefits. Lazy azz welfare mofo's!!

they must be following the examples set by wealthy elites who get billions in handouts every year - the oil barons Hunts and Adams of Texas among them

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You're such an Obamatron.....

Most times that would be more than enough to justify an invasion.
C'mon ....tell me what you're smoking!

Okay!! Now you have me interested in the XBMC. I have downloaded the player.. Kobi
Downloads | Kodi

Quickly looking at the software and looking for channels (I guess).

Setting PVR. Interesting stuff.
There is also an XBMC Custom wizard app for IPhone/ IPad and also for Android tablet....
In early December my wife was able to watch several movies on a bus trip to Toronto, on her tablet....they now have high speed Wi-Fi and ac plug-ins on Ontario Northland busses now....