Anti-Nicotine Advocates and Science

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via sda with some good comments:

Never the twain shall meet. Minister Ambrose,call your Standing Committee on Health.
There is now a sufficient body of evidence available on several aspects and effects of EC for recent reviews to conclude that health care professionals and public health bodies should encourage smokers who cannot stop smoking using available treatments, or do not want to do so, to switch to EC [2],[3].​
Emerging trends are as expected. In the UK where EC are available and taken up by sufficient numbers of smokers, quit rates are increasing and decline in smoking, especially among young people, is accelerating [19]-[21].​
Via, Taste Your Juice

Anti-Nicotine Advocates and Science - Small Dead Animals

But, but , butt this does not address the scourge of 4th hand smoke (seeing somebody smoking).

The anti-tobacco people are the same people who are pro-weed because freedom. They're against juice because it's "unregulated". Liberalism is a mental disease.

james says... The anti-tobacco people are the same people who are pro-weed because freedom."

hang on... we're on the cusp of legalising marijuana... and the supreme court says the government has to supply heroin to junkies in british columbia... BUT E-CIGARETTES ARE VERBOTEN?

i must be having an acid flashback.

The tobacco tax zealots will be unhappy

The Sin Taxes have exceeded all reasonable decency.

IMO the e-cig is the most important beneficial development for human health since the birth control pill.

Hey, come talk to me, no cigarettes since February. Thank you electronic nicotine delivery.

Anti-Nicotine Advocates and Science - Small Dead Animals

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It's clear that those who make millions by producing substances that destroy the lives of others care very little about anything other than their own pocket books. None of it makes any sense to me.