Don't cry over spilt milk.. LOL

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I agree with Boomer. I would also have leaned in real close to that little boy and in a very stern and loud voice hollered NO before pouring the milk on his mother.

Kid was and should not have been targeted by the idiot - The mother has no control.

The kid wasn't hurt though. And if the mother is incapable of doing anything, then why not take it to the source? The child will remember for the rest of his life that actions have consequences.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I agree with Boomer. I would also have leaned in real close to that little boy and in a very stern and loud voice hollered NO before pouring the milk on his mother.

The kid wasn't hurt though. And if the mother is incapable of doing anything, then why not take it to the source? The child will remember for the rest of his life that actions have consequences.

At that age the kid learned what he was taught. That would be from the parents.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm speechless! (kinda)

Do you think that was real?

yes, you are right. I wish we could hear the verbal exchange going on between them.

So do I!

I would love to know the whole story.

The "milk pourer" looked like a woman as well.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I'm speechless! (kinda)

Do you think that was real?

So do I!

I would love to know the whole story.

The "milk pourer" looked like a woman as well.
me too...I watched it with total disbelief...

little bastard

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Quite the parenting skills demonstrated as well.
He should have thrown the milk on the mother.
yeah I kind of liked it though that the kid got dunked because it would be more offensive to the parent and make a stronger impact than if the parent got dunked...

what kind of a dead beat would not grab that cart, yank it back, dress down the kid and then apologize profusely...no wonder kids grow up psychotic and unable to cope in the world

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
When my son was about 3 he was with us shopping at a mall in Pembroke, ON. When had just completed our grocery shopping and my hubby decided he'd go to Canadian Tire for "something", leaving me with an armload of stuff. After hubby left, my son decided to have a temper tantrum in the middle of the mall. He threw himself on the floor (just like that kid in the video) and started hollering and crying - I can't even remember what the issue was - he was likely tired (just as I was).

I was so embarrassed that I just walked away and left him in the middle of the mall. I just went around a corner and waiting until he played himself out. People were looking at him and looking around for someone who belonged to him. I wasn't even going to go there lol. Needless to say I was p'd at hubby for leaving me standing there with stuff in my arms and no way to control the little bugger! Ah well, makes for a good story anyway...

Sigh - some memories....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
yeah I kind of liked it though that the kid got dunked because it would be more offensive to the parent and make a stronger impact than if the parent got dunked...

what kind of a dead beat would not grab that cart, yank it back, dress down the kid and then apologize profusely...no wonder kids grow up psychotic and unable to cope in the world

Exactly!

Dumping milk on the brat did have a greater impact. A much greater impact I'd say.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
When my son was about 3 he was with us shopping at a mall in Pembroke, ON. When had just completed our grocery shopping and my hubby decided he'd go to Canadian Tire for "something", leaving me with an armload of stuff. After hubby left, my son decided to have a temper tantrum in the middle of the mall. He threw himself on the floor (just like that kid in the video) and started hollering and crying - I can't even remember what the issue was - he was likely tired (just as I was).

I was so embarrassed that I just walked away and left him in the middle of the mall. I just went around a corner and waiting until he played himself out. People were looking at him and looking around for someone who belonged to him. I wasn't even going to go there lol. Needless to say I was p'd at hubby for leaving me standing there with stuff in my arms and no way to control the little bugger! Ah well, makes for a good story anyway...

Sigh - some memories....

Reminds me of when my daughter did the same thing (she was also about 3). Except that she'd done something that at that time I felt was worth a bum paddle. So I smacked her bottom and instead of stopping the behavour, it escalated it. It was at that moment that I realized that spanking her was not the means of discipline that would work.

I decided we were leaving the mall and grabbed her hand and walked purposly for the doors. An older man walked by and says "Looks like she could use a spanking" to which I said rather rudely "she got one, this is the result"

I never spanked her again. She was the kind of child you couldn't dominate through physicality. She was and is the kind of person you can talk to, explain and she will listen and obey. I never had a problem with her that I couldn't talk to her about and her desist, stop, apologize, and never do again.