If you were to create the next FaceBook....

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Why? When I'm serious, you go off on a pissing and moaning rant about how this is a CANADIAN board.

I'm as serious as you deserve.

We don't need serious stick in the mud types anyways. They make for a truly boring site.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
SS Facebook
Qvestion not important, move along.

There is the BBS News feed services with binary picture swapping. I wonder what 2hrs in 1080 vid would do in terms of how many parts there would be, let the NSA twiddle their thumbs rather than us doing it.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I gave you one a few posts back JawJackers for the kids and JawJackerz for the more aged crew, responses automatically shift you to the right side. I would say Chatropolis but that is more adult than you can handle.
Use the tears for lube.

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sucker.... and I'd have a whole lot of aps that just attach themselves to private accounts, and chuck home pages full of ads, and fill customers in on all sorts of drama and gossip they're just as well not knowing... Wait a minute! That IS Facebook!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe we need a MegaAzzHurtsBook :lol:
Everybody does books, how about one where the author just talks to the readers and does the question thing that arise from the book that never needs publishing. Things like, if there was a page 123 why would it say that Rome is sill a viable ruler over Jerusalem today?
Gossip is older than facebook, busybodies, not so much.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sucker.... and I'd have a whole lot of aps that just attach themselves to private accounts, and chuck home pages full of ads, and fill customers in on all sorts of drama and gossip they're just as well not knowing... Wait a minute! That IS Facebook!

Copy cat! ;)