Helping people who suffer from the war in the east of Ukraine

abroksas

Aug 19, 2014
ukraine
Hello to all users of the website have a suggestion to all who are not indifferent to the fate of Ukraine, we volunteers spend raising funds for the military and ordinary civilians is not necessarily possible to transfer money, possible to pass things that may be useful for people who live in a state of war thanks to all who helps !!!!!!! coordinates and address and details write below with respect Maxim !!!

abroksas

Aug 19, 2014
ukraine
Thank you very much, I just wanted to clarify we are a small group of people who in his spare time trying to help our country and the common people, we collect the necessary food items and we will send a car for people who need this help now my friend collects funds he sells national embroidery by mail price overpriced but certainly all the difference in price goes to humanitarian aid and people well they get national embroidery by mail and we help all who are interested to help write all the coordinates will send to your mail, plus we're going to do a photo report all good luck!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The last time I saw any was when Mom sewed a few small flowers on the bottom of my bell bottoms. That qualifies it as a lost art no matter how many items you are currently working on. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Major news out of the Ukraine

This morning there are three huge developments to report.
Monday, September 1, 2014

First, RT reports that:

At talks in the Belarusian capital, the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics have urged Kiev to acknowledge their autonomy within Ukraine, but said they wish to remain an integral part of the country. LNR and DNR representatives urged the Ukrainian government to end their military operation in the country’s east so that parliamentary and local elections can take place freely. “The president, government and [parliament] Verkhovna Rada should accept… decrees granting immediate recovery from the humanitarian catastrophe, acknowledging the special status of the territories under the control of the People’s Republics, creating conditions - first of all stopping the ‘anti-terror’ operations - for free elections of local authorities and MPs,” the document with the republics' position reads. The document also calls on Kiev to guarantee “the right to use the Russian language at an official level on the territories of the People’s Republics.

I will write an analysis of this position later today

Second, the Ukie forces near Lugansk have abandoned the airport which is now in total control of the NAF. This info is confirmed by video footage taken today.

Third, there are very intense battles around the Donetsk airport which is now considered "contested" and neither side is in full control of it. This indicates that the airport will most likely fall under full NAF control in the next 24 hours max.

Elsewhere, the NAF have shot down a Ukrainian Su-27. This is significant because the Su-27 is a heavy long range high speed high altitude interceptor and not at all suited for slow speed low altitude close air support missions. The fact that it was shot down indicates that the Ukies have practically lost their entire close air support aviation. Two helicopters have also been shot down today.

Stay tuned, I will keep you posted.

abroksas

Aug 19, 2014
ukraine

Major news out of the Ukraine

This morning there are three huge developments to report.
Monday, September 1, 2014

First, RT reports that:

At talks in the Belarusian capital, the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics have urged Kiev to acknowledge their autonomy within Ukraine, but said they wish to remain an integral part of the country. LNR and DNR representatives urged the Ukrainian government to end their military operation in the country’s east so that parliamentary and local elections can take place freely. “The president, government and [parliament] Verkhovna Rada should accept… decrees granting immediate recovery from the humanitarian catastrophe, acknowledging the special status of the territories under the control of the People’s Republics, creating conditions - first of all stopping the ‘anti-terror’ operations - for free elections of local authorities and MPs,” the document with the republics' position reads. The document also calls on Kiev to guarantee “the right to use the Russian language at an official level on the territories of the People’s Republics.

I will write an analysis of this position later today

Second, the Ukie forces near Lugansk have abandoned the airport which is now in total control of the NAF. This info is confirmed by video footage taken today.

Third, there are very intense battles around the Donetsk airport which is now considered "contested" and neither side is in full control of it. This indicates that the airport will most likely fall under full NAF control in the next 24 hours max.

Elsewhere, the NAF have shot down a Ukrainian Su-27. This is significant because the Su-27 is a heavy long range high speed high altitude interceptor and not at all suited for slow speed low altitude close air support missions. The fact that it was shot down indicates that the Ukies have practically lost their entire close air support aviation. Two helicopters have also been shot down today.

Stay tuned, I will keep you posted.

my goodness what a pity that you are stupid you are not here and not see everything with your own eyes

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
24,000 other children in the world die every day, . . . I believe the responsibility includes just the ones that come into you daily lives, preventing other from getting aid to places that are shy on supplies so the 'rich' have a 'surplus' is gray mud on a steep slope. (impossible in the wild as it would flow down said incline)

you can't fix stupid.
A rather stupid thing to say, it's just too expensive to make the gains worth it. After all a lot of taxpayer money went into making the graduates of finishing school stupid in the first place. Can't just poof that away overnight.

Define 'here'.
A red, really. In one location 600,000 out of 900,000 had to get out of town as it was under random fire. It doesn't take long to decide which direction you should be moving. Perhaps they should escape to Crimea as they are not thought of as being independent by Kiev. That helps define where 'here is' does it not. I would be risking being in error if I took your version as being relative to the truth. Damn good lies come in a distant 2nd but even that is far ahead of a bad lie.
Fidel was apparently working for the CIA as a double agent where he had to pretend to be under severe sanctions or the overloards in the European Monarchy would demand their heads and the American collaborators as well. Did you miss that 'sode'?