Geert Wilders - Warning to America

B00Mer
+1
Geert Wilders - Warning to America

Geert Wilders - Warning to America - YouTube

Listen to this guy.. he's not a racist, he says it as it is.. Islam hates him, of course..

darkbeaver
+1
I'm not going to watch, I hate Ceert Wilders already.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I'm not going to watch, I hate Ceert Wilders already.

LOL but you couldn't help posting in the thread....

Maybe you should watch, you might learn something.. he says; "Don't hate Muslims."

The guy is Brilliant and spot on.

petros
+1
He put down the jib pipe to make warning statement? WTG Geerti!

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

He put down the jib pipe to make warning statement? WTG Geerti!

...and he's sort'a a Liberal douche like 70% of the members on CC. Can't believe I actually listed to or like what has to say..

Common sense and facts.

petros
You aren't doing jib too are you?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

You aren't doing jib too are you?

Nah, never touch the stuff.. besides all those Saskatchewan Trailer Parks and back country roads where they cook the sh*t... you just never know what you're going to get.. huh?

petros
The Rez jib.. You gotta get the Asian stuff man.

damngrumpy
+1
The Roman Empire never took the horde seriously either until it collapsed of course.
We are in a conflict and have been since the war began during the 9/11 attack. It was
a shot across the bow and we still ignore the reality of the situation.
The time has come to draw a line in the sand and address the threat before us.
As for Islam I don't hate them I wonder how such a powerful force can have no central
voice. That is the problem the majority the moderates have no voice and out of fear
remain silent. Either they speak up or we speak up verbally or with every weapon at
our disposal.
Radicals need their wings clipped. The problem is some are in amongst us and we
need to find out those who a enemies without punishing those who are innocent.
We need not go through the streets hunting them down we need to demonstrate we
can protect the innocent when they point out the guilty.
Something has to be done to stop this menace and yes it does effect us if we are silent
we display complacent weakness that emboldens our enemies
As for this guy, he is a bit of a fear monger, he is in favor of pitting people off against each other
from within and I still don't know if he's a racist cause i am not sure of his intent.
I am not a racist but I see we have a huge problem developing

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

The Roman Empire never took the horde seriously either until it collapsed of course.
We are in a conflict and have been since the war began during the 9/11 attack. It was
a shot across the bow and we still ignore the reality of the situation.
The time has come to draw a line in the sand and address the threat before us.
As for Islam I don't hate them I wonder how such a powerful force can have no central
voice. That is the problem the majority the moderates have no voice and out of fear
remain silent. Either they speak up or we speak up verbally or with every weapon at
our disposal.
Radicals need their wings clipped. The problem is some are in amongst us and we
need to find out those who a enemies without punishing those who are innocent.
We need not go through the streets hunting them down we need to demonstrate we
can protect the innocent when they point out the guilty.
Something has to be done to stop this menace and yes it does effect us if we are silent
we display complacent weakness that emboldens our enemies
As for this guy, he is a bit of a fear monger, he is in favor of pitting people off against each other
from within and I still don't know if he's a racist cause i am not sure of his intent.
I am not a racist but I see we have a huge problem developing

Are you thinking about the JDL?

B00Mer
MUSLIM 5% THRESHOLD (external - login to view)

...or you get crap like this..

gopher
+1
This is what his right wing party stands for:

Party for Freedom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

His country was devastated by the Nazis & he should keep a more open mind in view of history's lessons.

Colpy
+4
#13  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

This is what his right wing party stands for:

Party for Freedom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

His country was devastated by the Nazis & he should keep a more open mind in view of history's lessons.

Yeah.

The lesson is keep the Nazis out.

The Nazis in this case worship Allah, keep their women in burquas, and think jihad is a religious duty.

The stupidity of the relativism of progressives never ceases to amaze me.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Yeah.

The Nazis in this case worship Allah, keep their women in burquas, and think jihad is a religious duty.

Sometimes Colpy it like...

...they just don't get it and never will.

gopher
+1

Yeah.

In case you didn't know it what that racist says is the same shtt Muslims say about the Bush's, McCain's, and Fo卐's of this world who invade their countries under false pretenses and have killed tens of thousands of civilians. While 9/11 saw 3,000 Americans killed Bush's invasions have killed multiple times that amount. This is why they view right wing "moral Christianity" as imperialistic. The real stupidity is in those narrow minded clowns who refuse to realize that the West has engaged in far more terrorism against the ME than vice versa.

Colpy
+2

In case you didn't know it what that racist says is the same shtt Muslims say about the Bush's, McCain's, and Fo卐's of this world who invade their countries under false pretenses and have killed tens of thousands of civilians. While 9/11 saw 3,000 Americans killed Bush's invasions have killed multiple times that amount. This is why they view right wing "moral Christianity" as imperialistic. The real stupidity is in those narrow minded clowns who refuse to realize that the West has engaged in far more terrorism against the ME than vice versa.

Spare me the BS. We are not talking about invading the Islamic nations, we are talking about keeping a virulent, aggressive, violent, misogynistic anti-freedom death cult out of western civilization.

Explain to me exactly how Islam differs from Naziism in its social effects............go for it.

The reality is that Islam is WORSE than Naziism.

Would you support allowing Nazis into the country??
Last edited by Colpy; 4 weeks ago at 09:29 PM..

gore0bsessed

wwwyoutubecomwatchv8H2wbPKNMQI

gopher
+1
Quote:

We are not talking about invading then Islamic nations, we are talking about keeping a virulent, aggressive, violent, misogynistic anti-freedom death cult out of western civilization.

Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

------------

Calling non-Christians "termites"

In an August 1986 New York magazine (external - login to view) article Robertson is quoted saying, "It is interesting, that termites don't build things, and the great builders of our nation almost to a man have been Christians, because Christians have the desire to build something. He is motivated by love of man and God, so he builds. The people who have come into [our] institutions [today] are primarily termites. They are into destroying institutions that have been built by Christians, whether it is universities, governments, our own traditions, that we have... The termites are in charge now, and that is not the way it ought to be, and the time has arrived for a godly fumigation.

~~~~ quoting Pat Robertson

--------------------------

In speaking of the Brown vs. Board of Education (external - login to view) ruling, he said, in 1958:
"If Chief Justice Warren (external - login to view) and his associates had known God's word and had desired to do the Lord's will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never had been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn a line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line."

~~~~ quoting Jerry Falwell

Christianity has its faults such as misogyny, bigotry, and warmongering and has killed more Muslims than vice versa.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

As I said before, I think ISIS is a little busy right now, and are not leaving prayer mats in the deserts in Arizona.

Give them a couple of years.

Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

------------

Calling non-Christians "termites"

In an August 1986 New York magazine (external - login to view) article Robertson is quoted saying, "It is interesting, that termites don't build things, and the great builders of our nation almost to a man have been Christians, because Christians have the desire to build something. He is motivated by love of man and God, so he builds. The people who have come into [our] institutions [today] are primarily termites. They are into destroying institutions that have been built by Christians, whether it is universities, governments, our own traditions, that we have... The termites are in charge now, and that is not the way it ought to be, and the time has arrived for a godly fumigation.

~~~~ quoting Pat Robertson

--------------------------

In speaking of the Brown vs. Board of Education (external - login to view) ruling, he said, in 1958:
"If Chief Justice Warren (external - login to view) and his associates had known God's word and had desired to do the Lord's will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never had been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn a line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line."

~~~~ quoting Jerry Falwell

Christianity has its faults such as misogyny, bigotry, and warmongering and has killed more Muslims than vice versa.

Bull****.

What did Christ say when he came across the woman about to be stoned for adultery??

Which religion is the foundation upon which western knowledge, freedom and democracy has been built?? And, btw, liberated women??

And you did not answer my question.

gopher
+1
Calm down and don't be so emotional again.

Your question re Nazi entering the USA??

They are already here.

As for any from foreign countries that's up to the State Department.

gore0bsessed
It's true, religion is highly patriarchal which tends to lead to much misogyny.

Colpy

Calm down and don't be so emotional again.

Your question re Nazi entering the USA??

They are already here.

As for any from foreign countries that's up to the State Department.

Yep, you're correct. There are plenty of Nazis here.

But I do fervently believe that newcomers must be assimilated into the basic ideals of a free and democratic nation. I also believe Islam and freedom are simply incompatible.

In that, I fully agree with Gert Wilder.

He is moving to defend liberty, not to undermine it.

Which is what makes your Nazi reference so offensive.

damngrumpy
+1
Actually I agree with Colpy on this one the Nazis and that is what these religious radicals
stand for. There can be no open mind when people simply move in and begin to demand
the hosts change everything from their customs to the constitution to comply with their
religious vision of the world.
I understand there are some immigrants who want the country to take the allegiance to the
Queen out of the citizenship oath. I am no monarchist however its been fine for a long time
and I see no need to change it. Secondly if these people have come to our shores and
demand we change our oath so they can comply with the oath of allegiance I think we have
a fundamental problem with our guests. That is what they are Guests until they take the
oath to join the family. If they can't comply with the oath of allegiance its time to put them on
the next plane out

gopher
+1
Here is my reference to Nazis = "His country was devastated by the Nazis & he should keep a more open mind in view of history's lessons."

By contrast you wrote this = "The Nazis in this case worship Allah"

My post called for open mindedness. Yours was an emotional one filled with obvious hostility towards Muslims.

So which is worse?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

They probably are already in the USA, but I doubt they are walking through the desert, when they can drive across the Canadian border..

Feds: Terrorism suspect caught at Blaine border crossing | Crime | The Bellingham Herald (external - login to view)

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

They probably are already in the USA, but I doubt they are walking through the desert, when they can drive across the Canadian border..

Feds: Terrorism suspect caught at Blaine border crossing | Crime | The Bellingham Herald (external - login to view)

He didn't get across the border.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

He didn't get across the border.

Yes they caught one, and how many people cross the US/Canadian border each year??

Unless the Border Patrol is 100% accurate, all the time, the USA has nothing to worry about.

The Canada-U.S. border: by the numbers

140,728 — Number of cars and other vehicles that cross the border daily (2010)

Roughly 300,000 — Number of people that cross the Canada-U.S. border per day

Tecumsehsbones

Yep, you're correct. There are plenty of Nazis here.

But I do fervently believe that newcomers must be assimilated into the basic ideals of a free and democratic nation. I also believe Islam and freedom are simply incompatible.

Well, we tried, but they insisted on speaking their own languages, following their own laws and imposing them on us, depriving women, children, non-whites, and non-property owners of freedom and democratic votes, seizing our land and property, and forcing us to follow their religion.

When they didn't just kill us, that is.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Yes they caught one, and how many people cross the US/Canadian border each year??

Unless the Border Patrol is 100% accurate, all the time, the USA has nothing to worry about.

The Canada-U.S. border: by the numbers

140,728 — Number of cars and other vehicles that cross the border daily (2010)

Roughly 300,000 — Number of people that cross the Canada-U.S. border per day

This guy was in the US trying to get into Canada. I wonder if there was a jersey sale happening at Cyclone Taylor's. Kesler jerseys at 75% off.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

This guy was in the US trying to get into Canada. I wonder if there was a jersey sale happening at Cyclone Taylor's. Kesler jerseys at 75% off.

Sorry my bad.. wrong story. I didn't read the link enough.

The Seattle Times: The Terrorist Within (external - login to view)