Geert Wilders - Warning to America

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The Roman Empire never took the horde seriously either until it collapsed of course.
We are in a conflict and have been since the war began during the 9/11 attack. It was
a shot across the bow and we still ignore the reality of the situation.
The time has come to draw a line in the sand and address the threat before us.
As for Islam I don't hate them I wonder how such a powerful force can have no central
voice. That is the problem the majority the moderates have no voice and out of fear
remain silent. Either they speak up or we speak up verbally or with every weapon at
our disposal.
Radicals need their wings clipped. The problem is some are in amongst us and we
need to find out those who a enemies without punishing those who are innocent.
We need not go through the streets hunting them down we need to demonstrate we
can protect the innocent when they point out the guilty.
Something has to be done to stop this menace and yes it does effect us if we are silent
we display complacent weakness that emboldens our enemies
As for this guy, he is a bit of a fear monger, he is in favor of pitting people off against each other
from within and I still don't know if he's a racist cause i am not sure of his intent.
I am not a racist but I see we have a huge problem developing

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Roman Empire never took the horde seriously either until it collapsed of course.
We are in a conflict and have been since the war began during the 9/11 attack. It was
a shot across the bow and we still ignore the reality of the situation.
The time has come to draw a line in the sand and address the threat before us.
As for Islam I don't hate them I wonder how such a powerful force can have no central
voice. That is the problem the majority the moderates have no voice and out of fear
remain silent. Either they speak up or we speak up verbally or with every weapon at
our disposal.
Radicals need their wings clipped. The problem is some are in amongst us and we
need to find out those who a enemies without punishing those who are innocent.
We need not go through the streets hunting them down we need to demonstrate we
can protect the innocent when they point out the guilty.
Something has to be done to stop this menace and yes it does effect us if we are silent
we display complacent weakness that emboldens our enemies
As for this guy, he is a bit of a fear monger, he is in favor of pitting people off against each other
from within and I still don't know if he's a racist cause i am not sure of his intent.
I am not a racist but I see we have a huge problem developing

Are you thinking about the JDL?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
MUSLIM 5% THRESHOLD

...or you get crap like this..

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
This is what his right wing party stands for:

Party for Freedom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His country was devastated by the Nazis & he should keep a more open mind in view of history's lessons.

Yeah.

The lesson is keep the Nazis out.

The Nazis in this case worship Allah, keep their women in burquas, and think jihad is a religious duty.

The stupidity of the relativism of progressives never ceases to amaze me.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Yeah.

The lesson is keep the Nazis out.

The Nazis in this case worship Allah, keep their women in burquas, and think jihad is a religious duty.

The stupidity of the relativism of progressives never ceases to amaze me.

In case you didn't know it what that racist says is the same shtt Muslims say about the Bush's, McCain's, and Fo卐's of this world who invade their countries under false pretenses and have killed tens of thousands of civilians. While 9/11 saw 3,000 Americans killed Bush's invasions have killed multiple times that amount. This is why they view right wing "moral Christianity" as imperialistic. The real stupidity is in those narrow minded clowns who refuse to realize that the West has engaged in far more terrorism against the ME than vice versa.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
In case you didn't know it what that racist says is the same shtt Muslims say about the Bush's, McCain's, and Fo卐's of this world who invade their countries under false pretenses and have killed tens of thousands of civilians. While 9/11 saw 3,000 Americans killed Bush's invasions have killed multiple times that amount. This is why they view right wing "moral Christianity" as imperialistic. The real stupidity is in those narrow minded clowns who refuse to realize that the West has engaged in far more terrorism against the ME than vice versa.

Spare me the BS. We are not talking about invading the Islamic nations, we are talking about keeping a virulent, aggressive, violent, misogynistic anti-freedom death cult out of western civilization.

Explain to me exactly how Islam differs from Naziism in its social effects............go for it.

The reality is that Islam is WORSE than Naziism.

Would you support allowing Nazis into the country??

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
We are not talking about invading then Islamic nations, we are talking about keeping a virulent, aggressive, violent, misogynistic anti-freedom death cult out of western civilization.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/s...n-religion-s-longest-running.html#post1961388

------------

Calling non-Christians "termites"

In an August 1986 New York magazine article Robertson is quoted saying, "It is interesting, that termites don't build things, and the great builders of our nation almost to a man have been Christians, because Christians have the desire to build something. He is motivated by love of man and God, so he builds. The people who have come into [our] institutions [today] are primarily termites. They are into destroying institutions that have been built by Christians, whether it is universities, governments, our own traditions, that we have... The termites are in charge now, and that is not the way it ought to be, and the time has arrived for a godly fumigation.

~~~~ quoting Pat Robertson

--------------------------

In speaking of the Brown vs. Board of Education ruling, he said, in 1958:
"If Chief Justice Warren and his associates had known God's word and had desired to do the Lord's will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never had been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn a line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line."

~~~~ quoting Jerry Falwell

Christianity has its faults such as misogyny, bigotry, and warmongering and has killed more Muslims than vice versa.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

As I said before, I think ISIS is a little busy right now, and are not leaving prayer mats in the deserts in Arizona.

Give them a couple of years.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/s...n-religion-s-longest-running.html#post1961388

------------

Calling non-Christians "termites"

In an August 1986 New York magazine article Robertson is quoted saying, "It is interesting, that termites don't build things, and the great builders of our nation almost to a man have been Christians, because Christians have the desire to build something. He is motivated by love of man and God, so he builds. The people who have come into [our] institutions [today] are primarily termites. They are into destroying institutions that have been built by Christians, whether it is universities, governments, our own traditions, that we have... The termites are in charge now, and that is not the way it ought to be, and the time has arrived for a godly fumigation.

~~~~ quoting Pat Robertson

--------------------------

In speaking of the Brown vs. Board of Education ruling, he said, in 1958:
"If Chief Justice Warren and his associates had known God's word and had desired to do the Lord's will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never had been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn a line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line."

~~~~ quoting Jerry Falwell

Christianity has its faults such as misogyny, bigotry, and warmongering and has killed more Muslims than vice versa.

Bull****.

What did Christ say when he came across the woman about to be stoned for adultery??

Which religion is the foundation upon which western knowledge, freedom and democracy has been built?? And, btw, liberated women??

And you did not answer my question.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Calm down and don't be so emotional again.

Your question re Nazi entering the USA??

They are already here.

As for any from foreign countries that's up to the State Department.