21 *ahem*, pick-up lines

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The girls who don't fit the "advertisers versions of the ideal", and who never draw a comment, or a come on, are sometimes very sad and lonely, and probably hate these winers

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
They're all free speech, even if insulting or rude. They're not even harassment unless there was a previous similar exchange whereafter the offender was told to stop the offensive behaviour, < then it becomes harassment, imo.

broads need ta suck it up!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
From an episode of BBC sitcom "Bottom":

[Edward "Eddie" Elizabeth Hitler and Richard "Richie" Richard return to their home from the pub.]

Richie [the late, great Rik Mayall]: I mean what happened there? I just don't understand it. I made all the right moves: I winked, I smiled - one of my nice ones as well - I sat down very nicely, leant forward, put on my special eyes and said "Hello big tits, looking for some action?" And what did she say?

Eddie [Ade Edmondson]: I think she said no, didn't she?

Richie: That's right! No. Blasted lesbians everywhere. They should have labels on them or something. I wasted half an hour on those two. Prancing up and down, winking, clenching me buttocks - backwards and forwards to the Gent's I was going. Look at this, look at this! I've got armfuls of gonad enhancers down here [pulls loads of toilet paper from his trousers].

Eddie: I don't think they were lesbians, Richie, 'cause they got off with those other blokes. Those, er, handsomer, wittier, erm, well basically those two guys who didn't have a load of toilet paper stuffed down their trousers.

Richie: Yeah, well you hardly helped, did you? Stuffing a Vimto bottle down the front of your pants and shouting "Wahoo, looking for the Eiffel Tower girls?"

Eddie: I got a result.

Richie: I don't call a kick in the knackers a result.

Eddie: A free drink!

Richie: Oh yes, a kick in the knackers and a vodka and tonic in the face.