Canadian's reaction if CN Tower had been hit on 9/11


B00Mer
#1
Just saw this on another forum...

What the Canadian public would think and do if Bin Laden had instead hit the CN Tower.

After some debate, our consensus seems to be a combo of the below...

1) Blame Canadian foreign policy, particularly our relations with the USA.

2) Need to outreach to Bin Laden, try to make amends.

3) Hug a Muslim Day (that was my favorite), meaning that we must affirm our friendship, in order to demonstrate to Bin Laden that we care.

4) Continue to look inwardly to reflect on why we're to blame, and how we brought this upon ourselves.

 
Goober
+1
#2
What a BShxit OP.
Is your head up your a*r*s*e?
 
B00Mer
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

What a BShxit OP.
Is your head up your a*r*s*e?

Well Canadian's are just so nice, and polite... and look at the other threads..

Everyone is so anti-war, anti-Bush but content to sit on your azz and watch the people get slaughtered.. I thought this would be the Canadian reaction.. or just about.
 
Goober
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Well Canadian's are just so nice, and polite... and look at the other threads..

Everyone is so anti-war, anti-Bush but content to sit on your azz and watch the people get slaughtered.. I thought this would be the Canadian reaction.. or just about.

The Iraq war was bshxt that was fed to us for support.
Guess ya don't get that now do ya?
 
B00Mer
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

The Iraq war was bshxt that was fed to us for support.
Guess ya don't get that now do ya?

Go smoke some weed and watch the Northern Lights, don't worry nobody is asking you to fight for the freedom of others..

I know, I know... it's all Bush's fault.. yawn

BTW, why is such a Liberal living in Edmonton.. surprised that city hasn't chewed you up and spit you out as a Conservative yet.. there may be hope yet.
 
Spade
+4
#6
What if the Martians attacked Edmonton instead of Roswell, would the Oilers now have a goalie with sixteen tentacles grouped in eight pairs? Stanley Cup, here we come! No one could score on that goalie!
 
Goober
+4
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Go smoke some weed and watch the Northern Lights, don't worry nobody is asking you to fight for the freedom of others..

I know, I know... it's all Bush's fault.. yawn

BTW, why is such a Liberal living in Edmonton.. surprised that city hasn't chewed you up and spit you out as a Conservative yet.. there may be hope yet.

I did serve, what were you doing at the time. Lost a lot of friends.

And try harder your reasoning is an utter fail.
What Bush did was hand Iraq to Iran on a silver platter. Smooth move Ex-Lax
 
Kreskin
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Just saw this on another forum...

What the Canadian public would think and do if Bin Laden had instead hit the CN Tower.

After some debate, our consensus seems to be a combo of the below...

1) Blame Canadian foreign policy, particularly our relations with the USA.

2) Need to outreach to Bin Laden, try to make amends.

3) Hug a Muslim Day (that was my favorite), meaning that we must affirm our friendship, in order to demonstrate to Bin Laden that we care.

4) Continue to look inwardly to reflect on why we're to blame, and how we brought this upon ourselves.

We probably wouldn't attack Turkey.
 
B00Mer
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

We probably wouldn't attack Turkey.

LOL
 
Goober
#10
The thread you posted this from was 25 Feb,2006.
Ya have to hunt pretty deep to find another reason to attack Muslims oh yeah and Canada as well.
Unbeknownst to you, a distant relative of yours, could be Sunni, Shia, Bahia, is being persecuted or murdered.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+4
#11
Make this woman Premier of Ontario to scare away all the Terrorists.

 
BaalsTears
#12
If Al Qaeda had attacked a Canadian city there would be introspection by Canadians, but no response.
 
Goober
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

If Al Qaeda had attacked a Canadian city there would be introspection by Canadians, but no response.

Yes there would be
NATO Article 5.
 
BaalsTears
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Yes there would be
NATO Article 5.

I don't agree. Invocation of Article Five of the North Atlantic Treaty has a condition precedent...a unanimous vote in favor of all of the members of the North Atlantic Council. That won't happen.
 
lone wolf
#15
We'd have caught him and made him wash the stain off the concrete
 
relic
+2
#16
So now we have heard from our retarded cousins from the states
 
BaalsTears
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

So now we have heard from our retarded cousins from the states

Cousins?
 
Praxius
+2
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Well Canadian's are just so nice, and polite...


Which is why we weren't attacked silly.
 
Kreskin
+1
#19
They like our freedoms. They only dislike American freedoms.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+6
#20  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Ignoring the rest of your post ... this part was funny.
 
Goober
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

I don't agree. Invocation of Article Five of the North Atlantic Treaty has a condition precedent...a unanimous vote in favor of all of the members of the North Atlantic Council. That won't happen.

It already did.
 
lone wolf
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Ignoring the rest of your post ... this part was funny.

Agreed.... Sorta have to wonder about folk who'd make a joke of 9/11 otherwise
 
Praxius
#23
Besides, the CN Tower wouldn't be a target anyways.... there wouldn't be much collateral.
 
petros
+5
#24
What would Canada have done? They would have got Osama without starting 2 wars that didn't make any sense.
 
B00Mer
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Ignoring the rest of your post ... this part was funny.

The whole Post was suppose to be a bit funny... but Goober took a hissy fit and spoiled it from the get go.

Seriously, if Canada were to ever be attacked, I think we would come together as a nation and just like Mossad did after the Munich attack, hunt down the terrorist and bring them to justice or kill them.

So check out another thread.. to get a laugh..

Canada for President! Group campaigns to get Maple Leaf in the White House Read more
 
petros
+2
#26
When is the US going to snap Saudi Arabia out of it?

If that ever happens I'll believe there is an Al Qaeda or even a Dave Qaeda.
 
Praxius
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

What would Canada have done? They would have got Osama without starting 2 wars that didn't make any sense.

JTF2.. Fk'Yeah!
 
petros
#28
Canada would have went after Saudi Arbia where the bullsh-t comes from.

Look what Canada did to Gaddafi for trying to cut Petro Canada's energy from flowing into the EU because Canada wouldn't let him fuel his jet in Gander after embarrassing himself at the UN.

He'll never try to f-ck Canada over again will he?
 
BaalsTears
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

It already did.

That was before America lost two wars in a row. That was before the conservative half of the country became isolationist.

Canada could seek revenge for an act of terrorism by killing a few individuals, but Canada isn't in a position to project power in a way to ensure that future acts of terrorism would not be committed.
 
spaminator
+2
#30
 

Similar Threads

1
No reactioN
by excelfalma | Apr 12th, 2011
78
What would your reaction be?
by karrie | Jul 26th, 2007
33
Reaction from Moderate Canadian Muslims
by sanch | Jun 23rd, 2006
no new posts