Sen. Graham Warns: 'Next 9/11' Is in the Making


B00Mer
-1
#1
Sen. Graham Warns: 'Next 9/11' Is in the Making

I think it's getting about time and round up all Musims in the USA and Canada and do as we did during WWII to Japanese..

We are at WAR WITH ISLAM!!!

US citizens evacuating from Iraq as militants advance

The USA is on the RUN!!!

Run Oabama!! Run!!

 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
darkbeaver
#2
LAND ON THE RUN------------------------Wasn't that Paul Macartnys band after the Beeills?
 
Cliffy
+5
#3  Top Rated Post
The senator is a brain dead moron. The real enemy of America is its financial institutions.
 
eh1eh
+2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The senator is a brain dead moron. The real enemy of America is its financial institutions.


Yes. The last 5 years have demonstrated that clearly.
 
gopher
+2
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The senator is a brain dead moron. The real enemy of America is its financial institutions.


Graham = chickenhawk with no credibility whatsoever
 
B00Mer
+1
#6
Okay, now that we just heard from the peanut gallery, how about some Conservative opinions..
 
gopher
+3
#7
Unlike you and the paranoids who claim the USA is on the run, I don't see any Iraqi troops or militants on our shores. What goes on in that country is none of our d@mn business.
 
B00Mer
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Unlike you and the paranoids who claim the USA is on the run, I don't see any Iraqi troops or militants on our shores. What goes on in that country is none of our d@mn business.

I'm sorry WHAT!!!

Yup, no militants here, must have been Bush and company..



Okay, peanut gallery, and 1 Nut Bar.. Conservatives any?? ANY??
 
Spade
+3
#9
I would have thought that Blair; after his appointment as an envoy for peace in the Middle East, would have straightened everything out over there by now.
 
gopher
+5
#10
Hey Boomer - how many Iraqis were implicated in 9/11 ?
 
B00Mer
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Hey Boomer - how many Iraqis were implicated in 9/11 ?

Oh you changed it from militants to Iraqi's to try and win your argument.. I see what you did there..

911: Hijacker
 
gopher
+2
#12
Well Boomer, your original post deals with what is going on in Iraq, right (?). Iraqis did not start any problem with the USA. Therefore it is in our interest to just stay the hell out of there and we won't have any 9/11 from them.
 
B00Mer
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Well Boomer, your original post deals with what is going on in Iraq, right (?). Iraqis did not start any problem with the USA. Therefore it is in our interest to just stay the hell out of there and we won't have any 9/11 from them.

Yeah, there is no al Qaeda in Iraq, what a silly idea.. who would ever think that..

Iran Deploys Forces to Fight al Qaeda-Inspired Militants in Iraq

Bush was right..
 
gopher
+2
#14
^ I don't have an account in WSJ - can you post the article so we can see it?

Better yet, let's see an article from FARS or an Iranian source.



As for AQ, as I wrote on another thread, Saddam was its biggest enemy and kept it in check until Bush invaded.
 
B00Mer
#15
Revolutionary Guard Forces Help Iraqi Troops Win Back Control of Most of Tikrit, Sources Say

Updated June 12, 2014 9:39 p.m. ET

BEIRUT—The threat of Sunni extremists eclipsing the power of its Shiite-dominated Arab ally presents Iran with the biggest security and strategic challenge it has faced since the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

With the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, an offshoot of al Qaeda, rapidly gaining territory, Iran deployed Revolutionary Guards units to Iraq, according to Iranian security officials.

Iran has invested considerable financial, political and military resources over the past decade to ensure Iraq emerged from U.S. war as a strategic partner for the Islamic Republic and a strong Shiite-led state. The so-called Shiite crescent—stretching from Iran to Iraq, Lebanon and Syria—was forged largely as a result of this effort.

Two Guards' units, dispatched from Iran's western border provinces on Wednesday, were tasked with protecting Baghdad and the holy Shiite cities of Karbala and Najaf, these security sources said.

Source: Iran Deploys Forces to Fight Militants in Iraq - WSJ

Source:Iran deploys forces to fight rebels: WSJ, citing Iranian sources
 
darkbeaver
+2
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The senator is a brain dead moron. The real enemy of America is its financial institutions.

The real enemy of America are Americans. It was the roman the greeks the persians the Dutch the babylonians always the same way, over reach arrogance and stupid, spent totally for a dream it's a winning cycle the human upndown build it destroy it cash in
 
B00Mer
#17
Here this is Interesting

ISIS militants march on Baghdad with a bullet in the head for anyone who gets in the way | Mail Online
 
gopher
+1
#18
According to FARS Iran is giving moral support to Iraq in its efforts against "terrorism" but no indication of military support:

Farsnews



However, according to this source, Tikrit has been recaptured.
 
Kreskin
+3 / -1
#19
The real enemy in America is the Republican party and their paid stooge media networks.
 
taxslave
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

I'm sorry WHAT!!!

Yup, no militants here, must have been Bush and company..



Okay, peanut gallery, and 1 Nut Bar.. Conservatives any?? ANY??

Glad to see you are finally admitting it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+4
#21
Obama is working hard to destroy America. Only Putin can save us. Plus, he has such a sexy bod! Not that we're gay or anything.
 
tay
#22
I don't know what's going on but to see Graham in a picture not holding hands with John McCain is very unusual..........






The highest ranking Shia cleric in Iraq asks all Muslims to fight back against ISIS insurgents




Iraq's most senior Shia cleric has issued a call to arms as Sunni-led insurgents seize more towns.


The call by a representative of Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani came during Friday prayers, as the militants widened their grip in the north and east and threatened to march south.


The UN says hundreds have been killed - with militants carrying out summary executions of civilians in Mosul.


The US and Iran have promised to help the fight against the insurgency.


Led by the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), the insurgents have threatened to push to the capital, Baghdad and regions further south dominated by Iraq's Shia Muslim majority, including the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala, whom they regard as "infidels".




more




BBC News - Iraq conflict: Sistani 'issues' Shia call to arms against militants
 
Walter
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

The real enemy in America is the Republican party and their paid stooge media networks.

ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, PBS are all bought and paid for by leftards.
 
BaalsTears
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The senator is a brain dead moron. The real enemy of America is its financial institutions.

The real enemy of America is a degenerate and decadent people.

I think NYC and Washington, DC are going to experience unintended consequences...in the form of massive explosions.
 
B00Mer
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Obama is working hard to destroy America. Only Putin can save us. Plus, he has such a sexy bod! Not that we're gay or anything.


LOL Classic..

Okay, Muslim men are pussies.. 25,000 strong army and they put down their arms are ran away in the face of 800 crazy militants..

However, these same brave men can trow racks are a helpless women, because they blame her for infidelity.. WTF?? Maybe if the Man was man enough in the bedroom, she wouldn't have cheated..



I will never look at a Muslim the same way without laughing as the cowardice yellow camel jockey ...

They don't deserve freedom, because they have not earned it.. Freedom isn't FREE and it comes at the cost of lives.. if you're not willing to fight for it.. let it be stripped from you and you have nothing.

Fukk their backward religion and sh*t on the Koran..

 
darkbeaver
+1 / -1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

LOL Classic..

Okay, Muslim men are pussies.. 25,000 strong army and they put down their arms are ran away in the face of 800 crazy militants..

However, these same brave men can trow racks are a helpless women, because they blame her for infidelity.. WTF?? Maybe if the Man was man enough in the bedroom, she wouldn't have cheated..



I will never look at a Muslim the same way without laughing as the cowardice yellow camel jockey ...

They don't deserve freedom, because they have not earned it.. Freedom isn't FREE and it comes at the cost of lives.. if you're not willing to fight for it.. let it be stripped from you and you have nothing.

You are obviously the result of some bacterial slime from the shallow end of the gene pool Booger.
 
Sal
+2
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Bush was right..

omg.......you should get an award for the funniest line ever used on the forum

that could only be surpassed by: "Palin was right"
 
darkbeaver
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

omg.......you should get an award for the funniest line ever used on the forum

that could only be surpassed by: "Palin was right"

I think it's more tragic than funny. It strikes me hard that Booger is not alone and these imbeciles like him actually are engaged in taking the reins for the remainder of this century. What would give me joy is to be proven wrong but Booger and kin offer no relief from my angst in these trying times. I'm so tired of hearing of the evil of Islam from the lips of the guilty. I expect to some day soon hear that global warming is caused by that much maligned people and that they alone have caused the global recession.
 
B00Mer
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

You are obviously the result of some bacterial slime from the shallow end of the gene pool Booger.

You must be one of those cowardice Muslim men that will run from a fight, but stone women... in my aforementioned post.. go shoot a a squirrel or something..

Okay, I'll be fair it takes a lot of guts to be a suicide bomber.. LOL
 
Goober
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Okay, now that we just heard from the peanut gallery, how about some Conservative opinions..

So Saudi militants are making another plan?
 

Similar Threads

36
Graham James in Court Again
by wulfie68 | Mar 25th, 2012
1
Pride Canadians Can Share: Graham
by FiveParadox | Feb 28th, 2006
1
Support Not Guaranteed: Graham
by FiveParadox | Feb 16th, 2006
no new posts