The windmills of Saskatchewan's mind

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I blame Global Warming

More Windmills!
Last year, SaskEnergy secured 20 million gigajoules of natural gas supply, as well as 18 million gigajoules in storage. Increased demand from Saskatchewan homes and businesses due to the abnormally cold weather required an additional eight million gigajoules of gas to be purchased, enough to heat 100,000 more homes the entire winter. As a result, the corporation's gas cost variance account (which represents the difference between the cost of natural gas purchased by SaskEnergy and the price it charges its customers) exceeded $20 million, which helped to trigger the rate application.​

I blame Global Warming - Small Dead Animals

SaskEnergy seeking $10 a month rate hike

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I blame Global Warming

More Windmills!
Last year, SaskEnergy secured 20 million gigajoules of natural gas supply, as well as 18 million gigajoules in storage. Increased demand from Saskatchewan homes and businesses due to the abnormally cold weather required an additional eight million gigajoules of gas to be purchased, enough to heat 100,000 more homes the entire winter. As a result, the corporation's gas cost variance account (which represents the difference between the cost of natural gas purchased by SaskEnergy and the price it charges its customers) exceeded $20 million, which helped to trigger the rate application.​
I blame Global Warming - Small Dead Animals

SaskEnergy seeking $10 a month rate hike

Is it not AMAZING that when the private sector sells lots of a product - the price either stays the same

OR GOES DOWN!

Yet when you buy lots of a product from a govt regulated, union HOG run entity - they PRICE GOUGE!

Consider the water dept at any city in Canada - that promoted water conservation with endless commercials that

WE HAD TO PAY FOR!

And when we DID REDUCE our water consumption - govt HAD NO CHOICE but to put up rates to compensate for lost income!

Or we could look at govt run water and sewer costs ! Govt HOGS NEGLECTED ALL Our infrastructure for MANY DECADES!

Govt HOGS grabbed up regular pay raises as our water system ROTTED OUT AND LEAKED!

Millions olf gallons of drinking water flowing out of old pipes andall that wasted water being pumped by

ELECTRICALLY POWERED machinery even as LIE-beral whined about our electricity consumption!

And our sewage treatment plants over flow with every rain storm! LIE-berals have officially STOPPED letting us know just how much

CRAP is regularly being DUMPED!

That crap is with every rain storm simply because the DEMAND for more HOG GRAVY takes precedence over ALL ELSE!

While at the same time - LIE-berals INSIST - with a straight face - that they are ENVIRONMENTALISTS!

And of course HOGS are now getting PAID to travel around on sunny days to check out our beaches to determine

HOW MUCH CRAP is washing ashore after each rain!

Our environmental climate change now is MUCH LESS SEVERE - than the POLITICAL environment change facing LIE-berals!