Gay Agenda attacks Benham Brothers after Pro-Christian Statements

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

The Fudge Packers are at it again, attacking anyone who feels NORMAL Marriages Man & Woman are Gods way.

Benham brothers lose HGTV show after 'anti-gay' remarks - CNN.com

Maybe we should let Islam have a crack at this :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Good.
Who got to decide a marriage can only be between a man and a woman? must have been some homophobic pencil d i c k.

Now, now... Marriage is a sacred vow between a man and woman in the eyes of God..

Gays hijacked marriage saying it's now between two people...

Marriage is part of a couple having a baby together.. making a family. Same sex couple can not copulate and make a child..

What's next an Adult and 10 year old, a human and dog or ape..??

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013

The Fudge Packers are at it again, attacking anyone who feels NORMAL Marriages Man & Woman are Gods way.

Benham brothers lose HGTV show after 'anti-gay' remarks - CNN.com

Maybe we should let Islam have a crack at this :)

Lol, can you really not understand why attacking gay people might not be good for HGTV's business?

Again, free speech does not imply consequence free speech.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Good.
Who got to decide a marriage can only be between a man and a woman?

The Bible, the Torah and the Koran.

Marriage should be between a man and a woman and NOT between two people of the same gender. The fact that the PC Liberals who rule the West today are trying to introduce gay marriage and normalise it does NOT make it right. It still remains a sin.

What's next an Adult and 10 year old, a human and dog or ape..??

Next on the agenda for our Liberal Establishment rulers will be the introduction of marriage between two siblings.

Give it 30 years or so and we'll be allowed to marry animals, too.

It makes sense, considering we have the bizarre situation of two blokes or two birds being able to marry each other.

If you don't believe me, Sweden - where it is perfectly legal for siblings to have sex with each other - is about to introduce a law which will allow siblings to marry each other under certain circumstances.

It'll not be long before that law is introduced in Canada and Britain, too.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I have a feeling though that, as usual, it will only be Christians forced to do things against their religion.

Canada will never legalise gay marriage between Muslims. It'll only be Christianity which will have gay marriage forced upon it. The Muslims will get special treatment as usual.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Wow. It's the giant bigot thread.

Well with such an eloquent and artfully crafted OP, what else would you expect? :roll:

I have a feeling though that, as usual, it will only be Christians forced to do things against their religion.

Canada will never legalise gay marriage between Muslims. It'll only be Christianity which will have gay marriage forced upon it. The Muslims will get special treatment as usual.

Good grief what a stupid statement. Do you ever know what the hell you're talking about?

That was a rhetorical question by the way.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well with such an eloquent and artfully crafted OP, what else would you expect? :roll:

Good grief what a stupid statement. Do you ever know what the hell you're talking about?

That was a rhetorical question by the way.

I always know what I'm talking about. In a discussion forum dominated by liberal metropolitans with no sense of the real world and the lives of ordinary people - the same class of people who rule the West today - I'm one of the few people on here who always talks sense.

I'm a spokesman for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street, and my aim is to make the Liberal Establishment who are ruining our countries squirm.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The Bible, the Torah and the Koran.

Thank Gods these aren't the only religions in the world.

Marriage should be between a man and a woman and NOT between two people of the same gender. The fact that the PC Liberals who rule the West today are trying to introduce gay marriage and normalise it does NOT make it right. It still remains a sin.

News flash, marriage still is between a man and woman, that hasn't changed. What has is that two people of the same sex can also be married. Sin to you, to others, not so much and thankfully the majority are more tolerant and getting more so now that they realize same sex marriage means nothing to anyone save those who finally can marry their loved one.

Next on the agenda for our Liberal Establishment rulers will be the introduction of marriage between two siblings.

Give it 30 years or so and we'll be allowed to marry animals, too.

*sigh* This has been replied to so much, really, why do the ignorant keep using it as an excuse to be hateful a**holes?

It makes sense, considering we have the bizarre situation of two blokes or two birds being able to marry each other.

If you don't believe me, Sweden - where it is perfectly legal for siblings to have sex with each other - is about to introduce a law which will allow siblings to marry each other under certain circumstances.

It'll not be long before that law is introduced in Canada and Britain, too.

Proof please, preferably a link stating such so it can be looked at.

As it is, should such a law try to be passed in Canada, I'd be against it as much as I'm all for gay marriage.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I always know what I'm talking about. In a discussion forum dominated by liberal metropolitans with no sense of the real world and the lives of ordinary people - the same class of people who rule the West today - I'm one of the few people on here who always talks sense.

No, you don't know what you're talking about. That last statement was beyond moronic.

I'm a spokesman for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street, and my aim is to make the Liberal Establishment who are ruining our countries squirm.

What arrogance! You speak for you and you alone. Anyway you comes across like more of a court jester than anything else, but perhaps you meant 'squirm from laughter'.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

LMAO!!!

Like you have a sense of the real world and lives of ordinary people?! Please, if that were the case you wouldn't be spouting the usual verbal diarrhea about SSM. Talk sense? Psh, I've yet to see it in any post of yours.

Sorry Blackleaf, you are not MY spokesman and I'm as ordinary as any other Canadian. You're not making people squirm, but you are providing a good service in the form of getting people to laugh. Laughter is good for people, don'cha know.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

You can be a lousy troll. Usually you are much better than this.
Liberals don't squirm when people they don't agree with have the same rights as everyone. Although the conservative right seems to get its shorts in a big knot right around their anuses when they can't force everyone to abide by their poorly written works of fictional bigotry, (insert holy book of your choice hear).

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
No, you don't know what you're talking about.

No. YOU and your fellow liberals have no idea what they're talking about.

What arrogance!

Not arrogance. Commonsense. Something which Liberals don't know the meaning of.

You speak for you and you alone.

I speak for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street.

You liberals...... don't.

It's as simple as that. You're out of touch.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No. YOU and your fellow liberals have no idea what they're talking about.

Actually I think you're wrong on this.

Not arrogance. Commonsense. Something which Liberals don't know the meaning of.

This too.

I speak for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street.

You liberals...... don't.

It's as simple as that. You're out of touch.

This as well.

Wow; three misses. Try to do better next time.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Thank Gods these aren't the only religions in the world.

Just over half of all the people on planet earth is either a Christian, Muslim or Jew. The majority of human beings are either Cjrstian, Muslim or Jewish. All other religions are minor with few adherents.

And when gay marriage is introduced in countries such as Canada and Britain, it is being introduced in CHRISTIAN countries, countries in which the vast majority of people describe themselves as Christians and countries which were built by Christians upon the Christian faith and which are dotted which Christian institutions and whose whole culture and history is enthused with Christianity. And when our out of touch metropolitan liberal ruling elite, who have no understanding of the lives of ordinary Canadians and Britons, try to introduce dubious practices such as gay marriage to our CHRISTIAN societies, they just ignore all this. They completely show an utter contempt for the religious faith of their people.

Actually I think you're wrong on this.

This too.

This as well.

I don't care what you think. You're wrong.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Liberals don't squirm when people they don't agree with have the same rights as everyone. Although the conservative right seems to get its shorts in a big knot right around their anuses when they can't force everyone to abide by their poorly written works of fictional bigotry, (insert holy book of your choice hear).

Now, now, it isn't a book that's the problem. The problem is people who get so confused as to think marriage, a legal status within society, is solely within the purview of a specific church, or any church, affiliated with any religion.

Adding to this confused state are those who for some reason believe that any persons outside of themselves who do something, like getting married for instance, that has absolutely no bearing upon their own singular unimportant little lives is some how 'forcing something upon them'. And that by expecting everyone to live by their own values doesn't do exactly what they're whining about. That one, I must admit, is absolutely baffling. Pure insane troll logic!

And then you have those like the OP who uses vocabulary to express his thoughts that would make a ten year old roll their eyes in embarrassment.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh
Liberals don't squirm when people they don't agree with have the same rights as everyone.

Our Liberal Establishment Rulers - in Britain's case, Labour, LibDems and even the Tories (who have been infiltrated by left wingers, like everything else today) - were certainly squirming on BBC's Question Time the other night when UKIP leader Nigel Farage was showing them what for during the debate about immigration and the EU. And it was good to watch.

Seeing your typical arrogant, condescending, patronising, out-of-touch, metropolitan, pro-immigration, pro-EU liberal hardly being able to get a word in edgeways for a change as Farage showed them up on national TV was a joy to watch.

Even though the liberal BBC, rather typically, placed one of their patronising stooges in the audience to try and stick it to Farage right at the end of the debate, Farage still came out on top.

BBC Question Time 08/05/2014 - YouTube