Gay Agenda attacks Benham Brothers after Pro-Christian Statements

B00Mer
+2

The Fudge Packers are at it again, attacking anyone who feels NORMAL Marriages Man & Woman are Gods way.

Benham brothers lose HGTV show after 'anti-gay' remarks - CNN.com (external - login to view)

Maybe we should let Islam have a crack at this

taxslave
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

The Fudge Packers are at it again, attacking anyone who feels NORMAL Marriages Man & Woman are Gods way.

Benham brothers lose HGTV show after 'anti-gay' remarks - CNN.com (external - login to view)

Good.
Who got to decide a marriage can only be between a man and a woman? must have been some homophobic pencil d i c k.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Good.
Who got to decide a marriage can only be between a man and a woman? must have been some homophobic pencil d i c k.

Now, now... Marriage is a sacred vow between a man and woman in the eyes of God..

Gays hijacked marriage saying it's now between two people...

Marriage is part of a couple having a baby together.. making a family. Same sex couple can not copulate and make a child..

What's next an Adult and 10 year old, a human and dog or ape..??

BornRuff
+2

Lol, can you really not understand why attacking gay people might not be good for HGTV's business?

Again, free speech does not imply consequence free speech.

Blackleaf
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Good.
Who got to decide a marriage can only be between a man and a woman?

The Bible, the Torah and the Koran.

Marriage should be between a man and a woman and NOT between two people of the same gender. The fact that the PC Liberals who rule the West today are trying to introduce gay marriage and normalise it does NOT make it right. It still remains a sin.

Next on the agenda for our Liberal Establishment rulers will be the introduction of marriage between two siblings.

Give it 30 years or so and we'll be allowed to marry animals, too.

It makes sense, considering we have the bizarre situation of two blokes or two birds being able to marry each other.

If you don't believe me, Sweden - where it is perfectly legal for siblings to have sex with each other - is about to introduce a law which will allow siblings to marry each other under certain circumstances.

It'll not be long before that law is introduced in Canada and Britain, too.

eh1eh
+5 / -2
Wow. It's the giant bigot thread.

Did you join the temperance club down in Texas Boomer?

Blackleaf
+2
I have a feeling though that, as usual, it will only be Christians forced to do things against their religion.

Canada will never legalise gay marriage between Muslims. It'll only be Christianity which will have gay marriage forced upon it. The Muslims will get special treatment as usual.

SLM
+3 / -3
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Wow. It's the giant bigot thread.

Well with such an eloquent and artfully crafted OP, what else would you expect?

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

I have a feeling though that, as usual, it will only be Christians forced to do things against their religion.

Canada will never legalise gay marriage between Muslims. It'll only be Christianity which will have gay marriage forced upon it. The Muslims will get special treatment as usual.

Good grief what a stupid statement. Do you ever know what the hell you're talking about?

That was a rhetorical question by the way.

Blackleaf
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Well with such an eloquent and artfully crafted OP, what else would you expect?

Good grief what a stupid statement. Do you ever know what the hell you're talking about?

That was a rhetorical question by the way.

I always know what I'm talking about. In a discussion forum dominated by liberal metropolitans with no sense of the real world and the lives of ordinary people - the same class of people who rule the West today - I'm one of the few people on here who always talks sense.

I'm a spokesman for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street, and my aim is to make the Liberal Establishment who are ruining our countries squirm.

Serryah
+3 / -1

The Bible, the Torah and the Koran.

Thank Gods these aren't the only religions in the world.

Marriage should be between a man and a woman and NOT between two people of the same gender. The fact that the PC Liberals who rule the West today are trying to introduce gay marriage and normalise it does NOT make it right. It still remains a sin.

News flash, marriage still is between a man and woman, that hasn't changed. What has is that two people of the same sex can also be married. Sin to you, to others, not so much and thankfully the majority are more tolerant and getting more so now that they realize same sex marriage means nothing to anyone save those who finally can marry their loved one.

Next on the agenda for our Liberal Establishment rulers will be the introduction of marriage between two siblings.

Give it 30 years or so and we'll be allowed to marry animals, too.

*sigh* This has been replied to so much, really, why do the ignorant keep using it as an excuse to be hateful a**holes?

It makes sense, considering we have the bizarre situation of two blokes or two birds being able to marry each other.

If you don't believe me, Sweden - where it is perfectly legal for siblings to have sex with each other - is about to introduce a law which will allow siblings to marry each other under certain circumstances.

It'll not be long before that law is introduced in Canada and Britain, too.

Proof please, preferably a link stating such so it can be looked at.

As it is, should such a law try to be passed in Canada, I'd be against it as much as I'm all for gay marriage.

SLM
+2

I always know what I'm talking about. In a discussion forum dominated by liberal metropolitans with no sense of the real world and the lives of ordinary people - the same class of people who rule the West today - I'm one of the few people on here who always talks sense.

No, you don't know what you're talking about. That last statement was beyond moronic.

Quote:

I'm a spokesman for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street, and my aim is to make the Liberal Establishment who are ruining our countries squirm.

What arrogance! You speak for you and you alone. Anyway you comes across like more of a court jester than anything else, but perhaps you meant 'squirm from laughter'.

Serryah
+1

LMAO!!!

Like you have a sense of the real world and lives of ordinary people?! Please, if that were the case you wouldn't be spouting the usual verbal diarrhea about SSM. Talk sense? Psh, I've yet to see it in any post of yours.

Sorry Blackleaf, you are not MY spokesman and I'm as ordinary as any other Canadian. You're not making people squirm, but you are providing a good service in the form of getting people to laugh. Laughter is good for people, don'cha know.

eh1eh
+4 / -1

You can be a lousy troll. Usually you are much better than this.
Liberals don't squirm when people they don't agree with have the same rights as everyone. Although the conservative right seems to get its shorts in a big knot right around their anuses when they can't force everyone to abide by their poorly written works of fictional bigotry, (insert holy book of your choice hear).

Blackleaf

No, you don't know what you're talking about.

No. YOU and your fellow liberals have no idea what they're talking about.

Quote:

What arrogance!

Not arrogance. Commonsense. Something which Liberals don't know the meaning of.

Quote:

You speak for you and you alone.

I speak for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street.

You liberals...... don't.

It's as simple as that. You're out of touch.

Serryah

No. YOU and your fellow liberals have no idea what they're talking about.

Actually I think you're wrong on this.

Not arrogance. Commonsense. Something which Liberals don't know the meaning of.

This too.

I speak for the ordinary Canadian and British man on the street.

You liberals...... don't.

It's as simple as that. You're out of touch.

This as well.

Wow; three misses. Try to do better next time.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by SerryahView Post

Thank Gods these aren't the only religions in the world.

Just over half of all the people on planet earth is either a Christian, Muslim or Jew. The majority of human beings are either Cjrstian, Muslim or Jewish. All other religions are minor with few adherents.

And when gay marriage is introduced in countries such as Canada and Britain, it is being introduced in CHRISTIAN countries, countries in which the vast majority of people describe themselves as Christians and countries which were built by Christians upon the Christian faith and which are dotted which Christian institutions and whose whole culture and history is enthused with Christianity. And when our out of touch metropolitan liberal ruling elite, who have no understanding of the lives of ordinary Canadians and Britons, try to introduce dubious practices such as gay marriage to our CHRISTIAN societies, they just ignore all this. They completely show an utter contempt for the religious faith of their people.

Actually I think you're wrong on this.

This too.

This as well.

I don't care what you think. You're wrong.

SLM
+2

Liberals don't squirm when people they don't agree with have the same rights as everyone. Although the conservative right seems to get its shorts in a big knot right around their anuses when they can't force everyone to abide by their poorly written works of fictional bigotry, (insert holy book of your choice hear).

Now, now, it isn't a book that's the problem. The problem is people who get so confused as to think marriage, a legal status within society, is solely within the purview of a specific church, or any church, affiliated with any religion.

Adding to this confused state are those who for some reason believe that any persons outside of themselves who do something, like getting married for instance, that has absolutely no bearing upon their own singular unimportant little lives is some how 'forcing something upon them'. And that by expecting everyone to live by their own values doesn't do exactly what they're whining about. That one, I must admit, is absolutely baffling. Pure insane troll logic!

And then you have those like the OP who uses vocabulary to express his thoughts that would make a ten year old roll their eyes in embarrassment.

Blackleaf
Quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh

Liberals don't squirm when people they don't agree with have the same rights as everyone.

Our Liberal Establishment Rulers - in Britain's case, Labour, LibDems and even the Tories (who have been infiltrated by left wingers, like everything else today) - were certainly squirming on BBC's Question Time the other night when UKIP leader Nigel Farage was showing them what for during the debate about immigration and the EU. And it was good to watch.

Seeing your typical arrogant, condescending, patronising, out-of-touch, metropolitan, pro-immigration, pro-EU liberal hardly being able to get a word in edgeways for a change as Farage showed them up on national TV was a joy to watch.

Even though the liberal BBC, rather typically, placed one of their patronising stooges in the audience to try and stick it to Farage right at the end of the debate, Farage still came out on top.

BBC Question Time 08/05/2014 - YouTube (external - login to view)

Locutus
+2

The Fudge Packers

Well, that is certainly a top shelf OP Boomer.

Did you fasten a hasp to your closet door yet?

Blackleaf
Little Britain - Daffyd Thomas first episode - YouTube (external - login to view)

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Well, that is certainly a top shelf OP Boomer.

Well that's par for the course isn't it?

And now we have the other one, once again, turning a thread about a news clipping out of the USA into some weird "Britain must be saved" crusade.

Usually I can't even be bothered to open these threads. Don't know why I did this morning. Maybe I just need more coffee.

Blackleaf
+1

Well that's par for the course isn't it?

And now we have the other one, once again, turning a thread about a news clipping out of the USA into some weird "Britain must be saved" crusade.

Usually I can't even be bothered to open these threads. Don't know why I did this morning. Maybe I just need more coffee.

It's not just Britain which must be saved from you liberals. Most of the rest of the Western world, too.

QuebecCanadian
+3

Now, now... Marriage is a sacred vow between a man and woman in the eyes of God..

Marriage is part of a couple having a baby together.. making a family. Same sex couple can not copulate and make a child..

I think you forgot to put this in purple. Marriage is a legal union between 2 people who (most of the time) love each other. It has nothing to do with the bible, koran, torah. Religion...law. Separate.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by QuebecCanadianView Post

I think you forgot to put this in purple. Marriage is a legal union between 2 people who (most of the time) love each other. It has nothing to do with the bible, koran, torah. Religion...law. Separate.

No, he didn't forget. He's just that ignorant.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+5

If that were true, I would fail to find reason to follow a truly homophobic god.

Any 2 consenting adults can get married by the state. They can be married in a number of churches. Some churches choose to stick to the 'traditional' marriages. Nobody is saying they have to do it. But honestly, what the f-u-c-k is the big deal? How is 2 gays getting married going to affect you in ANY way?

Your last point in pure tripe unworthy of a response.

eh1eh
+1

No, he didn't forget. He's just that ignorant.

A wannabe Texan.

SLM
+2

A wannabe Texan.

And the irony is......

Texas ban on same-sex marriage struck down - CNN.com (external - login to view)

Serryah
+1

Just over half of all the people on planet earth is either a Christian, Muslim or Jew. The majority of human beings are either Cjrstian, Muslim or Jewish. All other religions are minor with few adherents.

Doesn't matter if they are 'minor' and have 'few adherents'. They're religions and just as legitimate as the "big three". This statement pretty much proves how much of holier than thou (no pun) a**hole you are.

And when gay marriage is introduced in countries such as Canada and Britain, it is being introduced in CHRISTIAN countries, countries in which the vast majority of people describe themselves as Christians and countries which were built by Christians upon the Christian faith...

Lemme stop you right there and say "liar, liar, pants on fire".

Continue.

... and which are dotted which Christian institutions and whose whole culture and history is enthused with Christianity. And when our out of touch metropolitan liberal ruling elite, who have no understanding of the lives of ordinary Canadians and Britons, try to introduce dubious practices such as gay marriage to our CHRISTIAN societies, they just ignore all this. They completely show an utter contempt for the religious faith of their people.

And what about the other "ordinary" Canadians who aren't you and who don't follow your ideals on how to live their lives? Do you speak for them too cause if you do, then brother you best set up a meeting to make sure that they know you're their new leader. I'm pretty sure I can name a lot of people who would rather a worm "speak for them" than anyone like you.

I don't care what you think. You're wrong.

"Now I'm gonna take my ball and go home! Humph!" Ah, but as the spokes person for "ordinary Canadians", you're speaking for me and thus should be considering the validity of my point without any bias.

Seriously? Could you get any more childish?

... don't answer that.

gerryh
+1

And what about the other "ordinary" Canadians who aren't you and who don't follow your ideals on how to live their lives?

He isn't an ordinary Canadian, he is a less than ordinary british poofter.

Praxius
+7
All you people all riled up over gay marriage and think marriage is a religous thing between a man, weoman and God need to pull your self righteous and ignorant heads in & take a history lesson.

Lesson #1:
Marriage existed long before any of todays current religions ever existed, thus, no religion "owns" marriage and therefore have no right to dictate who can and can not be married.

Lesson #2:
Early Christians did not have religous figures telling them how they should be married or who they should marry. Religous Marriage as you understand it did not come about until centuries later. Before that, marriage was between two people who loved each other and did not require approval from any religious figure heads. If they weren't for love then they were for contracts and bonds between families via arranged marriages where most cases, procreation was either not a requirement or an afterthought.

Lesson #3:
Long before current religions existed, marriages were performed by both heterosexual and homosexual couples & was accepted by the community.

Lesson #4:
"In Ancient Greece (external - login to view), no specific civil ceremony was required for the creation of a marriage (external - login to view) – only mutual agreement and the fact that the couple must regard each other as husband and wife accordingly."

Lesson #5:
If Marriage was indeed supposed to be a religious thing between man, woman and God, then how come civil marriages conducted by the State / Courts are permitted?

Lesson #6:
If marriages were meant to be intended for procreation, then why are marriages allowed to be given to infertile couples and/or people beyond their reproductive ages?

Lesson #7:
History of same-sex unions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (external - login to view)

Lesson #8:
Many animals in the world have well documented cases where two of the same gender of a species will bond together for life. Sexual acts can and do happen.
•••••••••••

I have no issue with same sex marriage and if two women or two men want to marry and spend the rest of their lives together, it has no affect on my life or anybody else's other than their own.

And the comments about same sex marriage eventually leading to marriage to minors or marriage to animals, seriously, grow the fk up. If that's all you have left for an argument then you don't have an argument in the first place.

#1 - there are laws protecting minors from pedophiles and due to not being of a legal age to have full comprehension of their long term decisions and actions, children are prtected by law from the influence of sick, twisted adults.

#2 - The majority of today's religion's histories have well documented cases of many "Straight" religious do gooders marrying children as soon as they reached puberty.

#3 - With so many cases of religious figure heads molesting minors for God knows how long now (and getting away with it) while not even married to those minors.... And many of those religious figures molesting children of the same gender, you Christian hypocrites should check yourselves before getting all mighty.

#4 - Animals do not have the proper understanding of marriage as humans understand it, nor do they have the ability to consent to such a situation. Again, there are laws against sexual conduct between human and animal because of this and before anybody can talk about marriage between man and animal, one first has to make sexual acts legal, just as one has to with minors..... And neither will ever happen.

#5 - Sexual relations between humans of the same gender, sexual relations with more than one partner and more than one gender, etc. Are all legal and there is no way anybody will change that in a modern society. If this is true, then there is also no logical or legal ground to keep same sex marriage illegal.

Considered yourselves educated, you've been schooled, sucks but it's true.... And unless any of you have anything worthwhile to counter any of that beyond calling me a Liberal or some other trivial name, then the discussion has reached a conclusion.

Refute the above or go home.
Last edited by Praxius; May 10th, 2014 at 11:31 AM..