Autism 'begins long before birth'

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Boy, are YOU in for a disappointment. Facts don't mean anything to true believers.

lol. No, I know about people. I like to watch;)

Oh cool, one more thing to give "women" a reason to abort.

Some only see how "others" will use this potential knowledge to destroy and "self destruct"

Some see the potential to learning how to stop something.

2 kinds of people

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I guess when the boobs go south, you have to think of something to keep your name in the papers.

Maybe she was of the belief that cause she thought it, it must be true.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Maybe she was of the belief that cause she thought it, it must be true.

Could be. Doesn't excuse her. I ain't of a mind to give stupid a break. Way I see it, stupid's more dangerous than evil

and just because the pharmaceuticals say it isn't true, does not mean that it's not possible in some cases. Blindly following, in my mind, is more dangerous than questioning.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Could be. Doesn't excuse her. I ain't of a mind to give stupid a break. Way I see it, stupid's more dangerous than evil

No, it definatly doesn't excuse her. She used her influence in a situation that has held severe consequences for others.

She used her influence in a scientific field she knows very little about and has no credibility in. Those that followed her are a marketers dream demographic.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
and just because the pharmaceuticals say it isn't true, does not mean that it's not possible in some cases. Blindly following, in my mind, is more dangerous than questioning.
Never said evil was harmless, mind.

You really should stop thinking in false dichotomies. You miss so much in life that way.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I see.Well I wonder if the mothers of the autistic children were vaccinated?

Not sure where you going with this. I tried a quick search for stats on how many that, but the current backlash against her is still in full momentum due to the increase in measles, mumps, whooping cough. It's hard to find the info quickly without wading through alot of....stuff.