FULL SPECIAL: Levant & Steyn, one on one

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
I assume Ezra really holds his feet to the fire and this could in no way be compared to a circle jerk, right?

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
The CRTC did not censor Dire Straits--they got thqt part wrong. That was the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council--an industry group. The CRTC asked them to reconsider their decision, and they withdrew their stance on the censorship.

As usual, Ezra doesn't get his facts straight.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Liberal lemmings with anything from the other side.....

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
FULL SPECIAL of EZRA and STEIN on SUN NEWS, PEW PEW PEE SWOOOOOOOOOSH BANG.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The CRTC did not censor Dire Straits--they got thqt part wrong. That was the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council--an industry group. The CRTC asked them to reconsider their decision, and they withdrew their stance on the censorship.

Selective hearing
As usual......spot the mistake.....but not the immediate correction...

I made it easy for you so you don't have to look for it

Ezra Levant - YouTube

Last edited:

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
You've either a closed-mind or you're afraid to watch the video. Which is it?

You posted a 45 minute video. I have heard more than enough from both of these guys in the past to know what their shtick is. If you can't provide any info that would indicate that this would be anything different than their usual ranting, why would I waste all that time?

If either of these guys were being interviewed by someone who was at least somewhat impartial they could actually challenge them and get something interesting going.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Ezra is a provocateur.......he often is so busy talking he goes slightly off course. I still like him.

Steyn is simply terrific.

Contempt prior to investigation.

Closed-minded it is. :lol:

Oh Good Lord, if a "progressive" was forced to face intelligent thought outside the mantra, their heads might explode.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Contempt prior to investigation.

Closed-minded it is. :lol:

When you run tests with lab rats, and the rat gets shocked every time he pushed the blue button, if the rat choose not to push that blue button anymore, is the rat closed minded? Or has he just learned from experience?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Banning lyrics to a song after its been made public or has been a hit decades ago is like
trying to stay dry while piss*ng in the wind. Nonsense songs books and movies or shows
are mere snapshots in time they are part of history and we don't want to mess with it.
Yes some things are unpleasant but they happened or they were really good moments
in time that upset someone. We the people the PC crowd and those who are not really
need to grow up

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oh Good Lord, if a "progressive" was forced to face intelligent thought outside the mantra, their heads might explode.

When you run tests with lab rats, and the rat gets shocked every time he pushed the blue button, if the rat choose not to push that blue button anymore, is the rat closed minded? Or has he just learned from experience?

LOL!!

No sooner did I post that then you verified it!!

Political philosophy unapproved in the "progressive" mantra is like an electric shock..............to those with tiny brains..... :)

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
LOL!!

No sooner did I post that then you verified it!!

Political philosophy unapproved in the "progressive" mantra is like an electric shock..............to those with tiny brains..... :)

Who wants to watch two people congratulate each other on how right they are for an hour other than other people who want to confirm their own biases?

Experience tells me that when these two get together it is far from a real interview, so why would I waste time watching it when I could just make fun of it?

Give me an interview between Steyn and someone who will actually challenge him and that would be interesting.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Who wants to watch two people congratulate each other on how right they are for an hour other than other people who want to confirm their own biases?

Experience tells me that when these two get together it is far from a real interview, so why would I waste time watching it when I could just make fun of it?

Give me an interview between Steyn and someone who will actually challenge him and that would be interesting.
Who would that be ?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Ezra is a provocateur.......he often is so busy talking he goes slightly off course. I still like him.

Steyn is simply terrific.