FULL SPECIAL: Levant & Steyn, one on one

Locutus
FULL SPECIAL: Levant & Steyn, one on one : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery (external - login to view)

BornRuff
+1
I assume Ezra really holds his feet to the fire and this could in no way be compared to a circle jerk, right?

Zipperfish
+2
The CRTC did not censor Dire Straits--they got thqt part wrong. That was the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council--an industry group. The CRTC asked them to reconsider their decision, and they withdrew their stance on the censorship.

As usual, Ezra doesn't get his facts straight.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

I assume Ezra...

I'm not a hand-holder Watch it for yourself.

DaSleeper
+1
Liberal lemmings with anything from the other side.....

mentalfloss
FULL SPECIAL of EZRA and STEIN on SUN NEWS, PEW PEW PEE SWOOOOOOOOOSH BANG.

Locutus
In fact it was a little bit frightening.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

The CRTC did not censor Dire Straits--they got thqt part wrong. That was the Canadian Broadcast Standards Council--an industry group. The CRTC asked them to reconsider their decision, and they withdrew their stance on the censorship.

Selective hearing
As usual......spot the mistake.....but not the immediate correction...

I made it easy for you so you don't have to look for it

Ezra Levant - YouTube (external - login to view)
Last edited by DaSleeper; Mar 17th, 2014 at 09:04 AM..

BornRuff
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

I'm not a hand-holder Watch it for yourself.

Lol, I guess that would be a yes then.

Locutus

Lol, I guess that would be a yes then.

You've either a closed-mind or you're afraid to watch the video. Which is it?

BornRuff
+2

You've either a closed-mind or you're afraid to watch the video. Which is it?

You posted a 45 minute video. I have heard more than enough from both of these guys in the past to know what their shtick is. If you can't provide any info that would indicate that this would be anything different than their usual ranting, why would I waste all that time?

If either of these guys were being interviewed by someone who was at least somewhat impartial they could actually challenge them and get something interesting going.

Locutus
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuff;1886354...

why would I waste all that time?

Contempt prior to investigation.

Closed-minded it is.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

Ezra is a provocateur.......he often is so busy talking he goes slightly off course. I still like him.

Steyn is simply terrific.

Closed-minded it is.

Oh Good Lord, if a "progressive" was forced to face intelligent thought outside the mantra, their heads might explode.

BornRuff
+1

Closed-minded it is.

When you run tests with lab rats, and the rat gets shocked every time he pushed the blue button, if the rat choose not to push that blue button anymore, is the rat closed minded? Or has he just learned from experience?

Locutus
Get back to us when you watched it.

damngrumpy
+1
Banning lyrics to a song after its been made public or has been a hit decades ago is like
trying to stay dry while piss*ng in the wind. Nonsense songs books and movies or shows
are mere snapshots in time they are part of history and we don't want to mess with it.
Yes some things are unpleasant but they happened or they were really good moments
in time that upset someone. We the people the PC crowd and those who are not really
need to grow up

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Oh Good Lord, if a "progressive" was forced to face intelligent thought outside the mantra, their heads might explode.

When you run tests with lab rats, and the rat gets shocked every time he pushed the blue button, if the rat choose not to push that blue button anymore, is the rat closed minded? Or has he just learned from experience?

LOL!!

No sooner did I post that then you verified it!!

Political philosophy unapproved in the "progressive" mantra is like an electric shock..............to those with tiny brains.....

BornRuff
+2

LOL!!

No sooner did I post that then you verified it!!

Political philosophy unapproved in the "progressive" mantra is like an electric shock..............to those with tiny brains.....

Who wants to watch two people congratulate each other on how right they are for an hour other than other people who want to confirm their own biases?

Experience tells me that when these two get together it is far from a real interview, so why would I waste time watching it when I could just make fun of it?

Give me an interview between Steyn and someone who will actually challenge him and that would be interesting.

pgs

Who wants to watch two people congratulate each other on how right they are for an hour other than other people who want to confirm their own biases?

Experience tells me that when these two get together it is far from a real interview, so why would I waste time watching it when I could just make fun of it?

Give me an interview between Steyn and someone who will actually challenge him and that would be interesting.

Who would that be ?

mentalfloss
+2

Ezra is a provocateur.......he often is so busy talking he goes slightly off course. I still like him.

Steyn is simply terrific.

BornRuff
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Who would that be ?

Are you asking if there is anyone who would challenge him more than Ezra Levant?

DaSleeper

Get back to us when you watched it.

Liberals/progressives are only in favour of freedom of speech that they approve of.........

BornRuff
+3
#23  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Liberals/progressives are only in favour of freedom of speech that they approve of.........

Lol, are you kidding me? Freedom of speech doesn't mean you have to listen to every crack pot out there.

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus

Closed-minded it is.

this coming from a right winger that leans so far to one side you can smell his feet yeah

mentalfloss

Lol, are you kidding me? Freedom of speech doesn't mean you have to listen to every crack pot out there.

Yea, ignoring someone doesn't compromise their freedom to speak.

But Ezra is so edgy, how could anyone resist wanting to put the kaibash down on him. He's just such a revolutionary man who opens everyone's eyes.

I don't know how I could go on in life without his libertarian words of wisdom.

BornRuff
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Yea, ignoring someone doesn't compromise their freedom to speak.

But Ezra is so edgy, how could anyone resist wanting to put the kaibash down on him. He's just such a revolutionary man who opens everyone's eyes.

I don't know how I could go on in life without his libertarian words of wisdom.

I think they lost all libertarian cred when they campaigned to force every cable subscriber in the country to pay for their network regardless of if they watch or not.

Colpy

Here you go: Mark Steyn versus the lying anti-freedom Sock Puppet currently involved in the suit against Ezra Levant. Sock Puppet Boy has some friends........

Mark Steyn and Islamophobia 15 - YouTube

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvPcUz1FDb8ks

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvwa2T0nBBfWY

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvBZlGTfeaturerelmfu

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvKa7mePjPoFg

As a bonus, Ayaan Hirsi Ali educates Avi Lewis:

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv08EYqwyns-k

Double bonus!! Levant educates the Alberta HRC:

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvAzVJTHIvqw8

Last edited by Colpy; Mar 17th, 2014 at 01:08 PM..

mentalfloss

Here you go: Mark Steyn versus the lying anti-freedom Sock Puppet currently involved in the suit against Ezra Levant. Sock Puppet Boy has some friends........

Mark Steyn and Islamophobia 15 - YouTube

Roll over Beethoven.

Move over Mozart.

Liberty wielding genius, Mark Stein coming through.

Meanwhile, politically incorrect freedom lovers support only their own brand of offensive material. (external - login to view)

Because nothing says freedom like government approved freedom.
Last edited by mentalfloss; Mar 17th, 2014 at 01:16 PM..

BornRuff

Lol, what do you have against Steve Pakin? Did you watch any of this interview yourself?

Colpy

Lol, what do you have against Steve Pakin? Did you watch any of this interview yourself?

Watching Steyn chew them up as we speak.....yeah, I watched it before.