Liberals are selfish, greedy, and self-absorbed...

B00Mer
+1
Liberals are selfish, greedy, and self-absorbed... glued to an iPhone or iPod.

What ever happen to the Liberals who cared about people in other countries and would send troops to defend freedom.

Now it's always the "Conservative war mongerer' blamed for keeping peace, if there is any mention of going into a country even with the United Nations..

I really wish these new gen libs would shove that iPhone up their AR$E!!

Cliffy
+3
Coming from you, that is truly hilarious. Show us one instance where the US invaded a country to uphold their freedoms?

Zipperfish
+5
#3  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

What ever happen to the Liberals who cared about people in other countries and would send troops to defend freedom.

Now it's always the "Conservative war mongerer' blamed for keeping peace, if there is any mention of going into a country even with the United Nations..

Colpy
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Coming from you, that is truly hilarious. Show us one instance where the US invaded a country to uphold their freedoms?

France, Belgium, Holland, Austria, Germany, Korea.........

Tecumsehsbones
+2

Conservatives don't use iPhones or iPods?

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

No where Cliffy... it was all for oil.

lone wolf
+3
Quote:

Liberals are selfish, greedy, and self-absorbed...

...so are trolls

Locutus
+1

Cliffy
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

France, Belgium, Holland, Austria, Germany, Korea.........

If you believe the Yanky propaganda.

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

No where Cliffy... it was all for oil.

No, Vietnam was for tin mines, WWII was about making money off both sides, Panama was about their "friendly dictator taking too much for himself. Granada was about ousting a government that was not friendly to the US. Iran, Iraq was about oil though. All of them were about lining the pockets of the military/industrial complex.

L Gilbert
+3

Um, I'd argue (if it was at all interesting a topic) that partisans in general fit that description regardless of their stripe. BTW, "selfish" and "greedy" are synonymous.

BornRuff

Wow, you care so much that you are willing to send other people to go kill some other people on behalf of what you think it right? How selfless of you.

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Conservatives don't use iPhones or iPods?

I use an android.

Tecumsehsbones
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Wow, you care so much that you are willing to send other people to go kill some other people on behalf of what you think it right? How selfless of you.

I use an android.

I'm not interested in your sex life.

BornRuff

Reagan used a land line. And now he's dead. So there.

El Barto
+4
I find declarations like this very simple minded

mentalfloss
How awesome are Liberals?

So awesome

Sal
+2

meh, in some things I am even more left than a liberal, no worries though I don't have an iphone and shoving my BB up my azz is really not my thing, back entry is so provincial.

thanks for the cool, well thought out psychological profile though it isn't very "deep" (pun intended)

hang tough maybe you can go overseas to defend those poor victims, opportunities abound, put the truck on blocks, grab the brass ring/gun and save the world. let us know how that works for ya boom....

write home often....

L Gilbert
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Um, I'd argue (if it was at all interesting a topic) that partisans in general fit that description regardless of their stripe. BTW, "selfish" and "greedy" are synonymous.

Bump and I use a Samsung Rugby2 (it's built like a hockeypuck <--- best feature)and wifey has an Apple 5 or whatever it's called. Not that anyone is interested.

Tecumsehsbones
+2 / -1
So, OK, Boom's a jerk.

In the meantime, I have to take off in half an hour and take a certain lady friend to dinner and then see "Mamma Mia" (at $150 a ticket).

And the Ukrainians think THEY have it rough.

After enduring two hours of ABBA songs, I damn well better get a whole weekend of wild sex. Or there will be consequences.

El Barto

So, OK, Boom's a jerk.

In the meantime, I have to take off in half an hour and take a certain lady friend to dinner and then see "Mamma Mia" (at $150 a ticket).

After enduring two hours of ABBA songs, I damn well better get a whole weekend of wild sex. Or there will be consequences.

HHAHAHAHHAAHAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
have fun

L Gilbert

So, OK, Boom's a jerk.

Condolences. Sounds like you're hooped any which way you look at it (unless the wild sex thing actually happens).

El Barto
+1

Condolences. Sounds like you're hooped any which way you look at it (unless the wild sex thing actually happens).

Can anyone have wild sex to ABBA?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

I mean to find out.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Good point. T-bones, you're just plain hooped.

El Barto
+1

Good point. T-bones, you're just plain hooped.

We should nag T bone to get the details after
I am dying to find out how this turns out

There was something in the air my friend the sky was something something something , Fernando lololol

Tecumsehsbones
I'm going in. . .

L Gilbert

I'm going in. . .

Gidluck, dude.

El Barto

I'm going in. . .

Godspeed

L Gilbert
I can sympathize. Wifey is into those cartoon movies So far I liked Shreck 1, How to Ride Yer Dragon, and the Ice Age ones out of the 200+ change we watched so far (still can't beat Heavy Metal, Wizards, The Wall, etc. IMO). We just d/led the latest Hobbit movie, a cartoon movie called "Epic", and the latest Ridd ick movie.

El Barto

I can sympathize. Wifey is into those cartoon movies So far I liked Shreck 1, How to Ride Yer Dragon, and the Ice Age ones out of the 200+ change we watched so far (still can't beat Heavy Metal, Wizards, The Wall, etc. IMO). We just d/led the latest Hobbit movie, a cartoon movie called "Epic", and the latest Ridd ick movie.

Are you trying to upstage T Bones misery? lolol

Cannuck
I always found ABBA to be almost as good panty remover as lemon gin. TB should be in for a good time.