Ariel sharon; the final farewell (finally)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
ARIEL SHARON; THE FINAL FAREWELL (FINALLY)

January 11, 2014 at 15:28 (DesertPeace Exclusive, fascism, Genocide, Israel, War Crimes)

Finally the gates of hell opened wide enough for him to pass through!
Sharon’s history offers a monochromatic record of moral corruption, with a documented record of war crimes going back to the early 1950s. He was born in 1928 and as a young man joined the Haganah, the underground military organization of Israel in its pre-state days. In 1953 he was given command of Unit 101, whose mission is often described as that of retaliation against Arab attacks on Jewish villages. In fact, as can be seen from two terrible onslaughts, one of them very well known, Unit 101′s purpose was that of instilling terror by the infliction of discriminate, murderous violence not only on able bodied fighters but on the young, the old, the helpless.

In lieu of an obituary to this bloodthirsty bastard, I present here a piece from Counterpunch written in 2001. There were more crimes committed, but there are enough documented here to open the gates of hell wide for him …
The Crimes of Ariel Sharon

by Alexander Cockburn And Jeffrey St. Clair
Some incorrigible optimists have suggested that only a right-wing extremist of the notoriety of Likud leader Ariel Sha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Warn,t she in The Little Mermaid?

Does anyone name their girls Sharon anymore? I know a couple of people who named their girls Ariel but no Sharons of late.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Yup, this thread look familiar...

.. just with an anti-Semite (darkbeaver) wetting his pants over the death of a great leader..

I'm not an anti Semite, the Semitic Palestinian Nation has witnessed the death of a real verifiable murderer of Semitic men women and children. This is a great time in the Semitic world one of their enemies is dead. Boom, wait till you find out who poisoned him, the first time, not this time.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You're a genuine anti Semite Boomer and yer too stupid to know it. Wag the Hitler Boomer. Work will set you free.

Hey!! Retard, an anti-Semite is one who hates Jews...

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like Israel, I think they are our friends in the Middle East and enemies of Israel are enemies of the USA, Canada and Britain..

If you're going to "try" and insult someone at least know the meaning of the fukking word retard.

YOU ARE THE ANTI-SEMITE HERE...

I hate Muslims... The faith and any followers .. Now if you want to call me a Racist against Muslims, I'll admit to that, it's my only bios... Islam .

But then if you're a follower of Islam we know your bios against Jews, Gays, Christians and that list goes on...

------------

Israeli police to investigate ‘expressions of joy’ at Sharon’s death

Good hope the Israeli police toss a few of the Muzzy's behind bars..

The final farewell to a great man who saved a nation..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Hey!! Retard, an anti-Semite is one who hates Jews...

Hey Semite hater that's Mr Retard, yer gettin too familiar.

Ah Wickedpedia of course that's where you get your bogus info.

I like Israel, I think they are our friends in the Middle East and enemies of Israel are enemies of the USA, Canada and Britain..

You like Israel?

If you're going to "try" and insult someone at least know the meaning of the fukking word retard.

I already proved that you don't know the meaning of the word.

YOU ARE THE ANTI-SEMITE HERE...

I like all Semites and feel very sorry for what the Israelis do to them.

I hate Muslims... The faith and any followers .. Now if you want to call me a Racist against Muslims, I'll admit to that, it's my only bios... Islam .

That's way to many people to hate Boomer. I don't think it can be healthy. You should get some counciling.

But then if you're a follower of Islam we know your bios against Jews, Gays, Christians and that list goes on...

I have no pronounced bias against any of the above mentioned religions.
------------

Even Israelis hated the murdering prick.

Good hope the Israeli police toss a few of the Muzzy's behind bars..

he final farewell to a great man who saved a nation.

You can count on that Boomer bars and gates and wire and walls is all they understand. Gaza is an extermination camp, Ahchwitz is ancient history.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
"Semite

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 BC, to the Mediterranean coast, Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine."

In modern day usage we usually equate anti-Semitism with anti-Jewish. Incorrect, but a lot of things are.
. I don't have a dog in the fight.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
“We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.” — Israel Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

It took me approximately 25 seconds to find out that that line is nothing more than a hoax. And you fell for it.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara; US Vice President Joe Biden; Israeli President Shimon Peres; former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who is a longtime member of the pro-Israel lobby group Labour Friends of Israel; former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert; and other guests attending the Funeral ceremony of the late former Israeli Prime Minister

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A nasty little lie from the Guardian about Ariel Sharon and Sabra/Shatila massacre

The Guardian is known for its vicious lies about Israel. But on the day Ariel Sharon was buried, this one is right up (down?) there with the worst of them

by MidEast watcher
13 January 2014
The Commentator

There is obviously nothing funny about the 1982 massacre in Lebanon of hundreds of mainly Muslim Palestinians at the hands of an Arab Christian militia at the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.

But, since practically the entire world has blamed the incident on Israel and one Ariel Sharon, it is hard not to chuckle at the way he once characterised the situation following his removal as defence minister, not for carrying out the massacre of course, but for not doing enough to prevent a massacre carried out by others.

"I'm the only minister of defence in the world -- the only one -- who left his post and went back to work on a tractor, on his farm, as a result of what Christians did to Muslims. The only one.”

It's so true, and so piercing because it cuts down to size the flat out liars who have always blamed him for something he just didn't do.

It can even get as absurd as this nasty little lie slipped into today's editorial in the Guardian, without question the most bigoted British newspaper when it comes to matters Israeli.

"In 1982, serving as defence minister, he allowed Christian Phalangists into the Palestinian camps of Sabra and Shatila, where they massacred more than 700 men, women and children. An Israeli government inquiry concluded that Mr Sharon bore personal responsibility for the incident," the paper, which is the house journal of the BBC said.

The only way to make sense of this garbage is to conclude that Sharon must have ordered the Phalangists to do it -- which obviously he didn't -- or that he was clairvoyant -- which obviously he wasn't; and knew in advance exactly what was going to happen.

The lie is doubled up with reference to the Israeli government report which simply says he was responsible for not doing enough to stop the incident, not that he actually bore responsibility for what took place. That's why he and several others were held to have had a measure of indirect responsibility, but not to have been responsible for the incident itself.

In other words, the truth is the exact opposite of what the Guardian says it is. And they know it.

The Guardian also knows that less than 1 percent of readers will drill down to get to the truth; and in spreading outright lies, a 99 percent success rate is good enough for them. It's all done of course to discredit, by association, Israel as a whole, because mud sticks.

Oh, you don't think mud sticks?

Let's finish with a question or two. Everyone who has heard of Sabra and Shatila has heard of Ariel Sharon in relation to it. But how many people do you think know the names of the Phalangist leaders who actually commanded, led and carried out the massacre?

Do you know their names? Worth a thought isn't it...?

A nasty little lie from the Guardian about Ariel Sharon and Sabra/Shatila massacre - The Commentator

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
“We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.” — Israel Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

More BS from the resident anti-Semite, show us where he stated that .. yawn..

Jews own you...

I'm not an anti Semite, the Semitic Palestinian Nation has witnessed the death of a real verifiable murderer of Semitic men women and children. This is a great time in the Semitic world one of their enemies is dead. Boom, wait till you find out who poisoned him, the first time, not this time.

Great now conspiracy theories from the resident anti-Semite.

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim

"Semite

noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 BC, to the Mediterranean coast, Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine."

In modern day usage we usually equate anti-Semitism with anti-Jewish. Incorrect, but a lot of things are.
. I don't have a dog in the fight.

Then stay the **** out of it...

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage.[1] A person who holds such positions is called an "antisemite". Although Jews are generally considered an ethnoreligious group and not a race,[2] antisemitism is nevertheless regarded as a form of racism.

While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[3] and that has been its normal use since then.[4] For the purposes of a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism was considered "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."[5]

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, state police, or even military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Although the term did not come into common usage until the 19th century, it is now also applied to historic anti-Jewish incidences. Notable instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, Cossack massacres in Ukraine of 1648–1657, various pogroms in Imperial Russia between 1821 and 1906, the 1894–1906 Dreyfus affair in France, the Holocaust in German-occupied Europe, official Soviet anti-Jewish policies and the Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries.

Antisemitism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Merriam Dictionary
Anti-semitism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Oxford Dictionary
anti-Semitism: definition of anti-Semitism in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

Feel free to read it from any source your desire then sick it up your ****.