Newly declassified ▓▓▓▓▓▓ reveal ▓▓▓▓▓▓ about past ▓▓▓ of the mysterious ▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Newly declassified ▓▓▓▓▓▓ reveal ▓▓▓▓▓▓ about past ▓▓▓ of the mysterious ▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓

Newly declassified documents reveal more detail about past use of the mysterious Nevada test site known as Area 51 and the concern for maintaining secrecy about the work done at the facility.

The recently released papers, which date mostly from the early 1960s into the 1970s, spotlight the U.S. government's desire for tight security at Area 51, also known as Groom Lake. The area was photographed with American reconnaissance assets to better assess what the Soviet Union's spy satellites might be able to discern.

The documents also detail the debate over the possible release of a photograph "inadvertently" taken of the secret facility by NASA astronauts aboard the Skylab space station in 1974. [Flying Saucers to Mind Control: 7 Declassified Military & CIA Secrets

more

Area 51 declassified: Documents reveal Cold War 'hide-and-seek' | Fox News

via fark

http://www.fark.com/comments/8016713/Newly-declassified-reveal-about-past-of-mysterious-as-Area-51

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Re: Newly declassified ▓▓▓▓▓▓ reveal ▓▓▓▓▓▓ about past ▓▓▓ of the mysterious ▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓

Did you take your tinfoil hat off recently bud?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Re: Newly declassified ▓▓▓▓▓▓ reveal ▓▓▓▓▓▓ about past ▓▓▓ of the mysterious ▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓

I'm afraid for you Locutus, I really am.

Whatever happens, just promise me you won't go into the light, okay?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

I'm afraid for you Locutus, I really am.

Whatever happens, just promise me you won't go into the light, okay?

No kidding... it's probably a search light from New Mexico Police.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Very clever title

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

No kidding... it's probably a search light from New Mexico Police.

Oh God!!! 8O

Really, really don't go into the light!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

One time there was this girl that ▓▓▓▓▓▓ my ▓▓▓ under a ▓▓▓▓▓▓ and anyway...