JFK: The Smoking Gun

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
You should know after all these years that I'm not a friggin' nut man.

Nutty, aye, but no nutjob. :lol:

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
You should know after all these years that I'm not a friggin' nut man.

Nutty, aye, but no nutjob. :lol:

The sigh wasn't against you; every now and then someone remembers to bring up something that happened 50 years ago and has been beaten to death thousands of times over. Wait for it, a few will come in running.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The sigh wasn't against you; every now and then someone remembers to bring up something that happened 50 years ago and has been beaten to death thousands of times over. Wait for it, a few will come in running.

Question though- Material from the investigations was due to be released to the public, this has been locked away again has it not?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Grassy knoll, blah, blah, blah. Oh and by the way, no reason for building 7 to have fallen must have been blown up. Those few? Lol.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Gotchya.

I don't really care who shot (at) him, I just wanna know why his head exploded and folks smelled what they did.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
Question though- Material from the investigations was due to be released to the public, this has been locked away again has it not?

No, it has not been locked away. If you really want to debunk the bull**** surrounding JFK, read Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi, over 1600 pages of pure verifiable cited works.

Grassy knoll, blah, blah, blah. Oh and by the way, no reason for building 7 to have fallen must have been blown up. Those few? Lol.

Yep, those. :D

I don't run, lol.

Bastard, I knew you would stick your nose in here. :p

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No, it has not been locked away. If you really want to debunk the bull**** surrounding JFK, read Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi, over 1600 pages of pure verifiable cited works.

I recalled that documents due for release this year were not and the lock down- or whatever it is called - was extended.
Must have been on something else.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Researchers believe thousands of Kennedy assassination files shed light on CIA-Oswald connection | Mail Online

Frequently Asked Questions

With a very few exceptions, virtually all of the records identified as belonging to the Kennedy Collection have been opened in part or in full. Those documents that are closed in full or in part were done so in accordance with the Kennedy Act, mentioned above. According to the Act, no record could be withheld in part or in full, without the agreement of the ARRB. The guidelines for withholding records are outlined in the provisions in Section 6 of the Act. The full report of the ARRB is available online. A copy of the Act is in Appendix C of the ARRB Report mentioned above. In all cases where the ARRB agreed to withhold a record or information in a record, they stipulated a specific release date for the document. In addition, according to Section 5(g)(2)(D) of the Act, all records in the Kennedy Collection will be opened by 2017 unless certified as justifiably closed by the President of the United States.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When I was a sinner in my youth, one morning I awoke to find that my head felt like it had exploded.

Luckily it hadn't but it could still potentially had gone off at any minute at the slightest sign of movement.

Boy o boy can I drink a lot of beer when on MDMA.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Hitler was responsible for both. He planned it out in his Argentinian hideaway. You may ask how he could have been alive in 2001, well, he was an alien you see. One of the ones that came here and built the pyramids thousands of years ago.

Conspiracy theories can be entertaining. :D

Gotchya.

I don't really care who shot (at) him, I just wanna know why his head exploded and folks smelled what they did.

It didnt really explode judging by the autopsy photos. Bullet enters the back of his head and blows part of the side of his head off. A pretty small part too. That tends to happen when a bullet goes through someone's head.