September 11, 2001 Anniversary

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Unique, rare 9/11 material shot from the Hudson - YouTube

WWF: 9/11 ad 'should never have been made' | Media | theguardian.com

How are you remembering the terrorist attack of 9/11 2001??

Note: this is not some spam thread on an attack September 11, 1814, NO, this thread is about the TERRORIST attack of 9/11, 2001.

Lest we forget.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Re: September 11, 2009 Anniversary

True. We can never forget on this, the 12th anniversary of the 2009 attacks, those brutal attacks that ruined four perfectly good aircraft.

Those planes are now flying with the angels.

REMEMBER 9/11/2009!!!

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard

True. We can never forget on this, the 12th anniversary of the 2009 attacks, those brutal attacks that ruined four perfectly good aircraft.

Those planes are now flying with the angels.

REMEMBER 9/11/2009!!!

:p
I thought you left Catholic doctrine behind, t- Bones...

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Heartless troll... :lol:

(shaking head) I'm tired.. LOL

Where where you on 9/11, 2001??

I was in Dallas at the Airport..
I was at work in Southwest DC. I could see the wreckage of the Pentagon across the river.

Kinda cool.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

WOW! Where you concerned for your own safety?? Or more in Shock?
More concerned for a friend of mine, who could see that her husband's office was vapourised.

Turned out he was in a meeting down the hall. Close call.

I knew three people who died in the Pentagon, and two in the WTC. But they were all war criminals, so no biggie, 'cept one of 'em owed me money.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'll be doing the same thing today that I've done every day since September 11, 1991, celebrating the birth of my daughter.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
9/11 will be remembered, correctly, with the convergence of one malignant vessel and the ripeness of time. All hands played as prescribed by the big cycle. Their day wanes.
Already celestial symphonies tune their lutes.

tober

Time Out
Aug 6, 2013
How much longer are we going to suffer watching America whine and play the innocent on Sept 11 every year? While the attack itself was horrifying and we all felt bad about the loss of life, enough already. Everybody but Americans recognized at the time that American foreign policy caused the attack. While nobody "deserves" to die, Americans are no more special and deserving of life than any one of the thousands of men, women and children who have died in the Third World because of US foreign policy. Even in 2001, America had to twist arms and use legal arguments and bribes to get allies to back it against Afghanistan. The US is the world bully and nobody is sympathetic.

Why does the US create this annual drama? Americans learned between1942 and 1945 that war was big business that made them very wealthy. Ever since then the United States has been addicted to its war economy. The same government expenditures in more peaceful pursuits would maintain the same or a similar economy, but different people would get rich.

After the Berlin Wall fell the US military budget increased while the rest of the world lowered spending. Why? Because the bully now saw its major adversary on its knees and the opportunity was there to run amok. Little did we know that Russia was protecting us more than America. War is big business – invest your children, Americans. After all, the value to thee conomy of your children is nothing compared to the comfort of the Romneys,McCains, and Kennedys and Obamas.

Thank God our home is Canada.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
How much longer are we going to suffer watching America whine and play the innocent on Sept 11 every year?

Thank God our home is Canada.

We'll honor the Canadians who died on 9/11 every year for you. Feel free to forget your fellow Canadians... we'll remember them for you.

Carry on about your business now.