9/11 Anniversary

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Today is the anniversary of a vicious, unprovoked attack on the United States by lunatic barbarians bent on dominating the world.

Having burned Washington, on September 11, 1814 a British naval force sailed up the Chesapeake Bay with orders to take Baltimore. The British guns had greater range than the guns of Fort McHenry, and they pounded the fort mercilessly, firing approximately 1400 bombs and shells.

They killed four men.

The British then landed two detachments of soldiers and marines and attacked Baltimore. They were seen off handily by the militia.

Today is the 199th anniversary. We'll party hard on the 200th.

O'Malley's March War of 1812 Celebration - YouTube

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Today is the anniversary of a vicious, unprovoked attack on the United States by lunatic barbarians bent on dominating the world.

Having burned Washington, on September 11, 1814 a British naval force sailed up the Chesapeake Bay with orders to take Baltimore. The British guns had greater range than the guns of Fort McHenry, and they pounded the fort mercilessly, firing approximately 1400 bombs and shells.

They killed four men.

The British then landed two detachments of soldiers and marines and attacked Baltimore. They were seen off handily by the militia.

Today is the 199th anniversary. We'll party hard on the 200th.

O'Malley's March War of 1812 Celebration - YouTube

Unprovoked? It was the Americans who declared war.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Of course it was unprovoked. All attacks on us are unprovoked ("us" being whoever is speaking). And all our attacks on them are the result of conduct that clearly constitutes acts of war.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
...and here is one pic for Tecumsehsbones..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I wonder if the North Viet Namese memorialise the three or four milion civilians who were killed by the cowardly U.S. bombing of their country.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I wonder if the North Viet Namese memorialise the three or four milion civilians who were killed by the cowardly U.S. bombing of their country.
What does that have to do with honouring the four brave soldiers who died in the bombardment of Fort McHenry?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
What does that have to do with honouring the four brave soldiers who died in the bombardment of Fort McHenry?

Because its WAR!

War, whoa, Lord
What is it good for
Absolutely nothing
Listen to me

War, it ain't nothing
But a heartbreaker
War, friend only to the undertaker
Ooooh, war
It's an enemy to all mankind
The point of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest
Within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die
Aaaaah, war-huh

sing it with me , brothers............:p

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We know what you had for breakfast today Bloomer, a big bowl of steaming dung, same as you eat every day.
Boy howdy, he sure burned you, Boom. I particularly like the way he ironically used retarded-eight-year-old level insults.

I've no doubt this brilliant, cutting, positively Wildean wit has you blushing and hiding in a corner.