Pat Robertson: Gays use special rings to cut people in order to spread AIDS

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Ummmmmm....holy sh!t man...time to get off the air. :help:

Today on the 700 Club, Pat Robertson told co-host Terry Meeuwsen that gay men in cities like San Francisco attempt to spread HIV/AIDS to others by cutting them with a special ring when shaking hands. However, one could not hear Robertson make the remarks on the episode his Christian Broadcasting Network posted online, as the company once again appears to have edited Robertson’s comments after they aired.

While responding to a question from a woman who wondered if it was wrong for the church not to inform her that a man she was driving to worship services is “dying of AIDS,” Robertson admitted that he “used to think it was transmitted by saliva and other things, now they say it may be sexual contact.”

“What to say if you’re driving an elderly man whose got AIDS? Don’t have sex with them,” Robertson said, “unless there’s a cut or some bodily fluid transmission, I think you’re not going to catch it.”

- See more at: Robertson: Gay People Deliberately Spread HIV/AIDS By Cutting People With Special Rings | Right Wing Watch

Pat Robertson Defends His Warning of Gay AIDS Handshake Rings - Abby Ohlheiser - The Atlantic Wire

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The man is simple and senile and even God hides in Walmart so he won't be seen
with him. You know Pat communicates with Him all the time and he gets answers
too. whatever.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This poor guy is not only senile he has warped a lot of impressionable minds
over the past several decades.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Based on the hateful, false, and frankly delusional words of this prominent Christian leader, we need to profile all Christians as potential terrorists.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Based on the hateful, false, and frankly delusional words of this prominent Christian leader, we need to profile all Christians as potential terrorists.
"We can assess the damage done by murderers and rapists, but we have no way to assess the damage done by the self righteous." - Allan Watts

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Where do they get these rings from?

Arnie Schawtzsengovenor, INC.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm only bi, and I don't have AIDS, but I'll still cut a bit-ch for hoots and giggles. We're crazy like that.