Hell on Wheels is BACK!!

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
dunno, never watched Canada's worst driver..

but I'm sure all the people on the show are from Alberta..
Nah, those drivers are from all over.
Funny, though, I ended up passing an Albertan the other day. Dude was slowing down for damned near every curve in the road. Silly really, considering you can do the speed limit in both sections of the highway except for one place in each section. The guy in front of him lost him. We got to a passing zone and I lost him in about 5 minutes just doing a little above the speed limit. Decent sort, I thought. He didn't go pedal to the metal every straight stretch like most flatlanders do. I'd buy the dude a beer for that if I ever saw him again.
Oh, I rarely watch tv so I have no idea what "Hell on Wheels" is. Rerun of Midsomer Murders on he Knowledge Net right now. Wifey's watching.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'd buy the dude a beer for that if I ever saw him again.

He's from Alberta, I'm sure he had a few before he hit the road.

I've had to call the police 9 times on drunk drivers in 1 year, I was only wrong once, the guy was just over tired, however he was driving on a suspended license.

They caught up with him in Ponoka and arrested him.. He did have priors for DUI's.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
He's from Alberta, I'm sure he had a few before he hit the road.

I've had to call the police 9 times on drunk drivers in 1 year, I was only wrong once, the guy was just over tired, however he was driving on a suspended license.

They caught up with him in Ponoka and arrested him.. He did have priors for DUI's.
Didn't drive like he had any. He was quite consistent, didn't swerve or wander.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com