Justin spits? I thought he swallows.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A shame on Canada's image..

What a despicable, disgusting boy...yes boy, you are an immature, selfish little sh!t who does not deserve an ounce of respect or the privileges you have. Just because you have fame and fortune does not give you the right to treat other people the way you do. I bet he has very few, if any, real friends and I hope he wakes up feeling embarrassed every day of his life, when he eventually grows up, at his actions. Stupid little boy!

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
So be it. But if he's such an embarrassment, would it not be preferable to just let it be rather than keep reminding the world of him?

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
A shame on Canada's image..

No. On his own. Neither he nor any other celebrity represents Canada. I feel absolutely no shame for his flaws.

In my experience, 'bout half of them.

True.

He does reflect on Canada, as he is a famous singer and is idolized by millions of young girls around the world.. I think some of the draw is the fact that he is Canadian.

I couldnt care less about people outside of the country who judge Canada or Canadians based off the behaviour of a teenage pop star. Such people would be just as ignorant and idiotic as he is.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
He does reflect on Canada, as he is a famous singer and is idolized by millions of young girls around the world.. I think some of the draw is the fact that he is Canadian.

He flaunts his Canadian citizenship.. and right now, I wish we could deport the punk.

This is how this a-s-ho-e dresses to meet our prime minister? One would think his publicists would
have caught this insult to the country. They are likely as stupid as he is.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
He is the classic case of "Too Much Too Soon", he will probably end up in prison, an American prison. His mother should have been stricter, definitely more in the picture. She seems to have stepped out of the picture when he was only about 15 and the hearts desire of millions of teeny bopper females. Little wonder he got an inflated view of himself! We are shocked when he misbehaves but he had no guidance at a time when he needed it most.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Canadian's have the reputation of being a polite and generous people around the world.. when they see this turd partying, his neighbors tired of his stupid behavior and drunk driving and him spitting on fans, it takes away from Canada's reputation.

If you don't think famous Canadians can't damage Canada's image, you have your head up your ar$e.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
WTF, you a fan?? All pissed off about a thread bashing him for acting like a tool??

Honestly, I'm not even sure if I've ever heard a song of his. If I have, I didn't even know it was his. I don't even know the title of one of his songs.

My point was, why do you care so much about his actions?

I just hope he learns.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Canadian's have the reputation of being a polite and generous people around the world.. when they see this turd partying, his neighbors tired of his stupid behavior and drunk driving and him spitting on fans, it takes away from Canada's reputation.

If you don't think famous Canadians can't damage Canada's image, you have your head up your ar$e.

They may damage it, but it wont be damaging its image in the eyes of anyone we should care about one way or another. I wouldnt judge the US or any other country based off of their celebrities. Anyone who would isn't too bright. I feel no shame or embarrassment over anything Bieber or any other Canadian celebrity has done.

I really have no idea how Canada got that extreme polite reputation. Ive worked customer service jobs for both the US and Canada and the Americans were actually far more polite than the Canadians. That was surprising. Some of us have let that reputation go to our heads.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
My point was, why do you care so much about his actions?

As I said before, his actions reflect on Canada and Canadian's as a whole..

Read: Justin Bieber guilty of breaking all sorts of Canadian laws : The New Yorker

sample:

The Governor General’s Medium-High Court of Pretty Obvious Anti-Canadian Behavior has found the teen pop idol Justin Bieber guilty on all counts of more than just casually damaging the reputation of his native country by willfully and repeatedly acting in a manner sure to make people think he isn’t even Canadian at all but maybe American.

:lol: ...and try to laugh a little. ;)

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Honestly, I'm not even sure if I've ever heard a song of his. If I have, I didn't even know it was his. I don't even know the title of one of his songs.

In the past year or so I saw a video of Burton Cummings reading Justin Bieber lyrics which was hilarious. Sadly I cant find the clip anywhere. I guess it has been deleted but it was good. Some info on it here Shelby.tv | Burton Reads Bieber

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Oh for heaven sake he's acting the part and he's depending on you to be
disgusted and spread the word of how bad he is. Yes girls love outlaws
have you not hear Willie Nelson's song? These antics and the public
appearances dressed rouge all part of the publicity act. Even the Prime
Minister understands that. In the 1920's and 30's boys at college ate live
gold fish to creep the girls out so what. You are actually one of his
publicity people working hard everyday to make him a household name.
Joey Smallwood once said say whatever you want about me just be sure
to spell my name right.
Bieber has some talent not much, but he is a worldwide sensation at the
moment like Paul Anka was like the Stones, the Beatles and many more.
Remember the Beatles at one time claimed they were more popular than
Christ. Get over it it's all part of Entertainment nothing more.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON