Destroying the US economy... a fragile relationship

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Destroying the US economy... a fragile relationship

It is possible to destroy the US economy without ever entering the USA..

Terrorist attacks have been always focused on attacking and killing US citizens from within the country, but as one famous outlaw, Jesse James, proved harassing the supply lines are more efficient.

I mean the Canadian Indians do this in Northern Canada all the time.. pipeline sabotage.

The United States gets 62% of it's oil and gas from Canada, and North Eastern United States gets most of its power from Quebec and Ontario..

So, hypothetically, what if.

What if someone were to sabotage the oil pipelines and rail going to the USA, and sabotage the Electrical Grid leading to the USA..

Would it cripple the US economy.. is the USA so dependent on Canada's resources, that it would it create gas and oil shortages in the USA and rolling blackouts??

Oil and Gas pipelines..

Electrical Grids crossing Canada/USA.

Harassing shipping lanes, and oil tankers going into the USA..

You see my thoughts are, the USA, Canada, Britain are used to conventional wars.. where you know the enemy.. but what if, like in Iraq, it becomes a war to basically cut off the US supply, by attacking, sinking, blowing up anything being shipped into the USA?

How do you fight a war like that, or is it even possible..

I guess the same could be said for any nation, particularly island nations in the Caribbean, one could cut off all resources including food, example.. Cuba.

Bah, guess I'm watching to much TV this morning..

Maybe this thread is for the NSA ;) :lol:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I've been saying it for years.... if the united sl*ts of america want to continue to treat Canada as so much shyte.... flip the switch and shut the vales and let the sons a bitches freeze in the dark. They aren't the only country we can sell our resources to.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Why bother.. the elected governments are doing a splendid job in destroying their own nation's economies without any help from terrorists. Just impose Free Markets and let the banking and trading parasites bleed the country dry.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
...You see my thoughts are, the USA, Canada, Britain are used to conventional wars.. where you know the enemy.. but what if, like in Iraq, it becomes a war to basically cut off the US supply, by attacking, sinking, blowing up anything being shipped into the USA?

How do you fight a war like that, or is it even possible...

Uncle Sam would decapitate the opposition leadership...unless there was no leadership. There is a thing called Open Source Warfare. Here's a rough description: Open-source warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Iraqis attempted Open Source Warfare against the US during the Second Iraq War. But that effort was defeated by the American Surge...but the price for the US was so high that the US will never invade another country again.

However, there are something in the range of one hundred million terribly disaffected Americans who feel marginalized and disempowered by Big Govt. A group that large broken down into autonomous individuals and tiny cells cannot be controlled by the US Govt. because it lacks the resources to deal overcome resistance of that magnitude.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The Iraqis attempted Open Source Warfare against the US during the Second Iraq War. But that effort was defeated by the American Surge...but the price for the US was so high that the US will never invade another country again.
That's what they said about Vietnam.

However, there are something in the range of one hundred million terribly disaffected Americans who feel marginalized and disempowered by Big Govt. A group that large broken down into autonomous individuals and tiny cells cannot be controlled by the US Govt. because it lacks the resources to deal overcome resistance of that magnitude.
You'd think they'd get on it sometime soon.