What would you do if this happened to your wife or daughter?

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
I tink they need to be a little more severe with some of the lapses in judgment of these cops. Really, if you think it's a good idea to cavity search a mother and daughter you've stopped for a littering violation, maybe you're better off in a job where good judgment in critical situations is not a requirement.

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I think that the police should be commended for conducting cavity searches. tooth decay is painful and should be avoided. ;)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Why is it if you or I did something like this we would be subjected to a criminal charge
and if the police do it they have committed a momentary lack of judgement? If you or
I abuse the law and do something serious we are criminals, if politicians do the same
thing they committed a momentary lack of judgement
Face it the police uphold the laws the politicians legislate yet they get nothing and You
and I pay fines or do prison time, sound like equal treatment for all?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it's the use of the same gloves on both women that have me in a tizzy, transferal of bodily fluids, lovely, are you kidding me...what's her IQ 100?

where was this body cavity search done, oh yeah right out there...

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The female cop in the roadside video should learn a little bit about women's health. First she puts a finger up the a$$ and then moves to the vag*na spreading fecal bacteria into vag*nal canal. Quite a dangerous practice. Maybe they can sue her for putting their health at risk.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
it's the use of the same gloves on both women that have me in a tizzy, transferal of bodily fluids, lovely, are you kidding me...what's her IQ 100?

where was this body cavity search done, oh yeah right out there...

I think you are being to generous. ;)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The female cop in the roadside video should learn a little bit about women's health. First she puts a finger up the a$$ and then moves to the vag*na spreading fecal bacteria into vag*nal canal. Quite a dangerous practice. Maybe they can sue her for putting their health at risk.
I think the search was wrong and horrendous BUT, fur fack sakes the same gloves shoved every which way but loose and for both women,..maybe that officer would like to stick those gloves in her mouth now... that enrages me...they would have had to place me in the back seat of the cruiser in hand cuffs and I would have been charged with assault. and I'm a pacifist

I think you are being to generous. ;)
you may be right

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I wouldn't submit to that kind of search in public. I too would be up on assaulting a police officer and if it was to happen to one of my kids they would be looking at attempted murder. I would seriously hunt the motherf*cker down and beat them all the way into ICU.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who decided this was an okay thing for police to be allowed to do? That is the real problem. Who authorized this sh*t?