Hillary Clinton’s State Department: Drugs, Sexual Assault, and Prostitutes

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hillary Clinton’s State Department: Drugs, Sexual Assault, and Prostitutes

Remember, the democrats think they are above the law, and with the support of the media, think they can pretty much cover-up anything that might be deemed wrong-doing by those silly people that vote.

So, when the State Department employees were enjoying their share of drugs, and hookers, it was just a matter of squashing anything that might reveal the truth.

Now, the documents have surfaced, and the text reveals all kinds of illegal behavior like sexual assaults, the use of prostitutes, and an underground drug ring.

The original report of the unearthed documents was by CBS News (that is a surprise), and those documents, according to CBS, implicate the State Department in a series of misconducts worldwide.

In the memo obtained by CBS, eight specific examples of illegal activity are cited. Among those listed is an allegation that a State Department security official in Beirut “engaged in sexual assaults” with foreign nationals hired as embassy guards and the charge that members of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s security detail “engaged prostitutes while on official trips in foreign countries.” The report calls the problem of using prostitutes “endemic.”

Former State Department internal investigator Aurelia Fedenisn told CBS News, “We also uncovered several allegations of criminal wrongdoing in cases, some of which never became cases.”

The investigators, in order to assist in covering up the wrongdoings, were told to back off of investigations of high-ranking State Department members. Then, the behavior continued, as if there were no consequences on the horizon.

sources:

Hillary Clinton's State Department: Drugs, Sexual Assault, and Prostitutes | Opinion - Conservative

Maddow: State Department personnel running amok with drugs and ‘hookers on foreign soil’ | The Raw Story

Officials at Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. accused of covering up sexual misconduct - NYPOST.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Now THAT'S my tax money (well, your tax money) put to good use!

Hookers and blow
Hookers and blow
I always find me the hookers and blow
Wherever I am
And wherever I go
I always find me the hookers and blow

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
The old Madame of the White House has always run this type of an operation. Remember her smoking pot with George Stephanopolous in the Oval Office during the first strategy session? Then later having a temper tantrum in there too?