Morgentaler ,,,,,DEAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
It's a 'tough one'. Having multiple abortions indicates a person who is incapable of handling birth control, which would indicate a case for sterilization counseling.

I have known women who carried the emotional scars of a teenage abortion well into their mid thirties.
Perhaps society needs a 'crash effort' into reverable vasectomies....

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Personally, I'm against abortion unless the women was raped or her life is in danger.. everything else.. S.O.L.

However, he was a defender of Canadian women's right to have abortions..

Good riddance, guess now he will sit in judgement??

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Now he knows how death feels. Heart attacks can be painful; I hope God took it easier on him than Henry did on the Feti.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The modern Herod, in the Slaughter of the Innocents...

Enter ye the 7th Circle of Hell (in Dante's Inferno.. that of violence against innocents).. Henry Morgantaler.. and abandon all hope.

(Henry Morgantaler O.C. btw.. thanks to that imcompetent twit of a Chief a Justice.. Bev McLachlin.. who managed to undo the worth of the distinction.. and transform it into a tarnished political trinket in a single gesture.)

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He did more than just kill the unborn. He killed the family unit along the way as well.
And he increased immigration... And is responsible for underfunded entitlement programs.. And the decline of the forest industry ...

.. And the resurgence of the beard and Movember

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Morgentaler successfully championed the rights of women to make their own medical decisions, and to not suffer at the hands of back alley butchers when human nature and society's expectations clash in their expectations of a woman.

But in no way, shape or form, has our ever increasing reliance on scraping the insides out of a woman's womb, brought us 'out of the dark ages.' Our increased demand that women should 'know better', our increased insistence that there is nothing in life more devastating than an unplanned pregnancy, is not 'enlightened'.

Morgentaler was a doctor attempting to provide medical care, for a social problem. Nothing more, nothing less. Long before any of these desperate women resorted to his care, society taught them to fear their pregnancies. That's the evil. And it doesn't rest with Morgentaler. And it won't end with his departure from this world, no matter how gleeful some 'pro-lifers' are over the death of a human.

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Morgentaler successfully championed the rights of women to make their own medical decisions, and to not suffer at the hands of back alley butchers when human nature and society's expectations clash in their expectations of a woman.

But in no way, shape or form, has our ever increasing reliance on scraping the insides out of a woman's womb, brought us 'out of the dark ages.' Our increased demand that women should 'know better', our increased insistence that there is nothing in life more devastating than an unplanned pregnancy, is not 'enlightened'.

Morgentaler was a doctor attempting to provide medical care, for a social problem. Nothing more, nothing less. Long before any of these desperate women resorted to his care, society taught them to fear their pregnancies. That's the evil. And it doesn't rest with Morgentaler. And it won't end with his departure from this world, no matter how gleeful some 'pro-lifers' are over the death of a human.

That is a very "roundabout" way of dealing with back alley butchers. It actually makes about as much sense as dealing with back alley murderers, but getting the victims first and murdering them humanely. I would suggest back alley butchers could be severely curtained by making it an offense with a minimum sentence of 50 years hard labour.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh sure, absolutely. And then the women who were desperate enough to go to a butcher will instead shove dried seaweed up themselves at home. Or take a lethal dose of meds and wait just long enough for the fetus to be irreparably damaged before calling 911. Or, or, or....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's about "the right to chose"? Is it really?

How do I go about obtaining the right to deny that I'm a male and that once sperm leaves my testicles I'm no longer responsible for what it does?

A guy can't stop a woman from killing his wanted child if he chose to raise it but a woman can hold a man financially responsible for a child he doesn't want.

How much should a woman have to pay for killing a baby wanted by it's father?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Oh sure, absolutely. And then the women who were desperate enough to go to a butcher will instead shove dried seaweed up themselves at home. Or take a lethal dose of meds and wait just long enough for the fetus to be irreparably damaged before calling 911. Or, or, or....

and they should be charged with murder.

R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y, seems that so many have a problem with this.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And he increased immigration... And is responsible for underfunded entitlement programs.. And the decline of the forest industry ...

.. And the resurgence of the beard and Movember
It's fantastic for the economy. Now women are free to working long careers and be taxpayers who have money to spend shopping.

It used to be that a man could make enough to buy a home, a car and feed three kids while his wife took care of the children and home.

Now it takes having both sexes working to qualify for and make mortgage payments alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.