Pakistani Muslim rapist admits women have no rights or opinions in Islam

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Pakistani Muslim rapist admits women have no rights or opinions in Islam

A practicing Muslim man raped and threatened a young Norwegian girl for several hours. Numerous rapes in Sweden over the past several years have been committed by "non-Western men," e.g., Muslims. In fact, in the past year, all rapes in Oslo have been committed by non-Western men.

"He said that he had the right to do exactly as he wanted to a woman. Why? Because that is how it was in his religion. Women did not have rights or opinions. He was in charge."

Islam teaches utter disrespect for women, who are mere possessions of savage men, to be raped whenever the beasts feel like it. At least this rapist admitted that fact of Islamic misogyny and sexism, which should be obvious to anyone with eyes to see.

"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses..." Quran 2:282

Oslo, Norway - ALL Sexual Assaults Involving Rape In Past 5 Years Committed By Non-Western Males - YouTube

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Using you religion to justify mistreating other humans is deplorable. I'm glad he committed his crime in a country where it won't have a bearing on his conviction.

As for the assertion that there are hordes of Muslim rapists attacking women in Oslo....
Gil Ronen's Fabricated Statistics About Oslo Rapists Being All Muslim | loonwatch.com
Unfortunately, islamophobia is rampant because the media have fanned the flames for so long the hysteria is epidemic. Reason and logic cannot be heard over the screaming and yelling.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
C'mon people, do you really believe this crap?.......
Statistics regarding assault rapists:
The Oslo Police District has given a report of rapes in Oslo in 2010. The report shows that for all types of rape, except assault rape, European perpetrators are in the majority, and they are mostly Norwegian. Assault rapes covers only five identified unique person. These have all a foreign origin. The number is however, so low that it does not provide a basis for drawing conclusions with regard to country of origin. Two of them were very young (under 18) and two had severe psychiatric diagnoses and cannot be regarded as representative of their ethnic culture. It is highlighted in the report that generalizations like “Oslo’s rapists are foreigners”, which have been seen in media, are wrong. The report gives no statistics regarding religion of rapists.”
Yours Sincerely,
Grethe Kleivan
Deputy Director General
Gil Ronen’s claims can therefore be dismissed for what they are: the usual fanatical anti-Muslim fear-mongering so common amongst his ilk. Those who parroted Ronen’s claims should be ashamed of themselves and at the very least correct their mistake, but don’t expect “Facts” to get in the way of their hate propaganda.
Farha Khaled writes about Islamophobia. Her op-eds have appeared in a variety of print and online publications. http://farhakhaled.blogspot.com She can be followed on Twitter http://twitter.com/farhakhaled

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Regardless if the stats are actually accurate about rapes.. I find the quotes in the Koran to be extremely disturbing as to how they view their women.

"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whence you please." Quran 2:223

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses..." Quran 2:282

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Regardless if the stats are actually accurate about rapes.. I find the quotes in the Koran to be extremely disturbing as to how they view their women.

I agree wholeheartedly, and I think the continuing push to educate societies to not let religion dictate policy, or poor treatment of other people, is important. Such education has brought Christianity a long ways in a very short time span.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.htm

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I agree wholeheartedly, and I think the continuing push to educate societies to not let religion dictate policy, or poor treatment of other people, is important. Such education has brought Christianity a long ways in a very short time span.

The Dark Bible: Women's Inferior Status

The Boston Bombers were fairly educated.. but I understand what you mean. Many of the terrorist are from countries where education was not offered and they are easily manipulated..

However, Islam is a religion that come first, before ones country. It's an ideology if hate towards anyone who oppresses it.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The Boston Bombers were fairly educated.. but I understand what you mean. Many of the terrorist are from countries where education was not offered and they are easily manipulated..

However, Islam is a religion that come first, before ones country. It's an ideology if hate towards anyone who oppresses it.

Two young men do not make for an educated society. Even among educated white male Christians, there are still men who would like to put women back into the old role of subjugated wife and mother (and no, simply wanting a stay at home mom or housewife is not what I mean), obeying their husbands and knowing their place. It's thinking that takes time to push out of 'the norm', but it won't ever vanish completely. Nothing ever does. But you'll start to see changes... like my old neighbours who, while mom wore the hijab, the daughters never did, even when they were clearly of the age to. Different cultural ideas start to fade away with time.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Two young men do not make for an educated society. Even among educated white male Christians, there are still men who would like to put women back into the old role of subjugated wife and mother (and no, simply wanting a stay at home mom or housewife is not what I mean), obeying their husbands and knowing their place. It's thinking that takes time to push out of 'the norm', but it won't ever vanish completely. Nothing ever does. But you'll start to see changes... like my old neighbours who, while mom wore the hijab, the daughters never did, even when they were clearly of the age to. Different cultural ideas start to fade away with time.

Mormon religion is good for that..

However, lets face it.. 1950's the unemployment rate was 4.5% and women were not strong in the workforce, today it's 9.8%..

I dunno, if women would take a bigger role at home, caring for the children.. maybe there would be a better, educated and moralistic youth, and less unemployment.. Just sayin.. ;)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Mormon religion is good for that..

However, lets face it.. 1950's the unemployment rate was 4.5% and women were not strong in the workforce, today it's 9.8%..

I dunno, if women would take a bigger role at home, caring for the children.. maybe there would be a better, educated and moralistic youth, and less unemployment.. Just sayin.. ;)

Why women?

Hubby and I agree that it's important to have someone to raise the kids. But why does that fall to the women? Raising educated, moral youth is not a female issue, staying at home to raise them is not something only women can do. And raising good kids isn't guaranteed by such a trivial aspect either.

As to unemployment rates, there are factors FAR beyond women's presence in the work force that drives that number right now.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why women?

Hubby and I agree that it's important to have someone to raise the kids. But why does that fall to the women? Raising educated, moral youth is not a female issue, staying at home to raise them is not something only women can do. And raising good kids isn't guaranteed by such a trivial aspect either.

As to unemployment rates, there are factors FAR beyond women's presence in the work force that drives that number right now.

Well now Karrie, wouldn't you agree the stronger sex should go out and break his back to support the household and the smarter sex stay home and raise the children.. ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nice recovery there, but I think you might still be in some trouble...

yeah I know... need to come into the 21 century..

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well now Karrie, wouldn't you agree the stronger sex should go out and break his back to support the household and the smarter sex stay home and raise the children.. ;)

lol, I think each household needs to decide for themselves who goes where and why.

I think society lost sight of what the old 'roles' were really for. When we threw 'women's place' out the window, and stopped expecting men to 'be men', we kind of forgot that the whole reason for those roles wasn't just to make men and women do what we said, it was to give kids structure, discipline, and support. So we chucked the roles, and neglected to find new ways to bring the rest into play. It's easy to raise a '50's' family if you actually parent, actually give your kids attention, and actually put some thought into what you want to achieve in your home life.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't know about that.. I still open the door for my girl, pull out a chair... it's curtsy. Respect.

The simple things, like holding hands in public..

I'm a Catholic, stay at home mom, who always lets my husband drive, cooks his meals, hangs his shirts... what's your point?

Telling people they don't have to live according to gender roles isn't the same as telling people they have to abandon the parts of those roles that do fit them, or give up on being respectful, courteous, and kind.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm a Catholic, stay at home mom, who always lets my husband drive, cooks his meals, hangs his shirts... what's your point?

Telling people they don't have to live according to gender roles isn't the same as telling people they have to abandon the parts of those roles that do fit them, or give up on being respectful, courteous, and kind.

Say what's your heritage?? I find that American born or Canadian born women do not share those values.. Latin American women, who are strong Catholics do..

I guess that is one of my attractions to Latin women.. they way they were raised, as well their skin tone..

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I don't know about that.. I still open the door for my girl, pull out a chair... it's curtsy. Respect.

The simple things, like holding hands in public..

Me too, and I don't know why she gets mad when her a r s e hits the floor............:lol:.............................kiddidng. She's too good a shot for me to do that.................and I loves her, eh!!

Both myself and my wife both worked when we were raising kids, shared the household chores, and etc. Didn't hurt either of us, and my ego's not that large that I don't go to the Laundromat alone (spell check just gave an upper case L to Laundromat)............again.........jesus!!............not to jesus though.......What's that tell us ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eh?8O

However, for all the advances women have made in the last century, if you look at TV at all, you'll see the advertising world still pushing the stereotypes.............Men don't soak in dove, or buy the Pampers.............We DO, however, drive the RAM TRUCKS !!

whatever.............

PS: back to the OP...............rapists should be castrated with a dull spoon. No exceptions.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Say what's your heritage?? I find that American born or Canadian born women do not share those values.. Latin American women, who are strong Catholics do..

I guess that is one of my attractions to Latin women.. they way they were raised, as well their skin tone..

Canadian, but I really don't see how that matters. Canadian women are not a cohesive hive mind. lol.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Canadian, but I really don't see how that matters. Canadian women are not a cohesive hive mind. lol.

Then you are a devote Catholic.. because I feel many lack the morals and proper upbringing of the past, the strong family values and convictions that provide a good home for children these days.

That's just my personal observation, no stats to back it up.. but I see to many families where both parents are working, or single parents and the children are not given the proper attention and moral upbringing they should be given.