Political Correctness

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Since non-citizens are not allowed to vote you must be another one of those right wing extremists who make up these scenarios whole hog.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Since non-citizens are not allowed to vote you must be another one of those right wing extremists who make up these scenarios whole hog.
How would you know since you don't have to show a photo ID to vote in the U.S.??????
Democrats are fighting tooth and nail against it.......

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Dead citizens aren't allowed to vote either, yet the come out in droves for the dems each election.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Dead citizens aren't allowed to vote either, yet the come out in droves for the dems each election.

really, I'm surprised that the dems don't win every election then... or do the dead trade off between the dems and the repubs?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No skullduggery from Republicans. Nope, not ever. Pure as the driven snow. Never find a hypocrite in that group. No Sir, No Way. Why the Party would be up in Arms. Not those arms. For Gods sake man - THINK.
These arms.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

YEAH NO... you really don't know me..

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

GO McCain!!!