Groundhog Officially Indicted by Prosecutor

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
If people are reacting to the weather the same there, as they are here, then this is much needed comic relief. And I'm sorry, but government workers humanizing themselves and breaking up their work load with some humour would be an issue only to total jerks without a sense of either concept.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Stuff him, put him on display for your local weather forecaster. Add a sign- This could be you................

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If people are reacting to the weather the same there, as they are here, then this is much needed comic relief. And I'm sorry, but government workers humanizing themselves and breaking up their work load with some humour would be an issue only to total jerks without a sense of either concept.
Yeah, well, it IS The Blaze.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Fry the rodent.

KFC® Canada

;) :p

Stuff him, put him on display for your local weather forecaster. Add a sign- This could be you................

or send him here:

Mandarin | Chinese Buffet Restaurant Southern Ontario Chinese Buffet Restaurants

;) :p

Last edited:

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
They eat veggies right,like ppines and beavers ?They'er yummy,even cute little 'coons,properly prepared are good eats,so,serve 'em up,with lotsa mushrooms and onions.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Too late:

with trembling lower lip, I report the following: Punxsutawney Phil, the King of the Groundhogs was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after predicting an early spring.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Too late:

with trembling lower lip, I report the following: Punxsutawney Phil, the King of the Groundhogs was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after predicting an early spring.

Um excuse me, but you got it very wrong. "After erroneously predicting an early spring."

Bleeding heart!

;)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Um excuse me, but you got it very wrong. "After erroneously predicting an early spring."

Bleeding heart!

;)
noooooooooooooo it's spring, it has been for a couple of days... :p He was depressed, we should have noticed... *sniff*

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
noooooooooooooo it's spring, it has been for a couple of days... :p He was depressed, we should have noticed... *sniff*

It's been spring? I couldn't see it for all the ICE and SNOW!

The rodent took the easy way out and left us all here to suffer.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
It's been spring? I couldn't see it for all the ICE and SNOW!

The rodent took the easy way out and left us all here to suffer.
I don't know... I think he was just looking for attention...was probably an accident... and what what ice and snow....your igloo isn't melting yet8O

I just need a little hint of spring...a tiny ray of hope... puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulease... someone said they saw a robin the other day trying to hide in a bush... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

it may have been me... :(

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I don't know... I think he was just looking for attention...was probably an accident... and what what ice and snow....your igloo isn't melting yet8O

I just need a little hint of spring...a tiny ray of hope... puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulease... someone said they saw a robin the other day trying to hide in a bush... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

it may have been me... :(

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

It also runs through SWO.

Underneath the ice. :(