5 Foods That Kill Cancer And Help The Body Destroy Tumours Without Any Drugs

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
There is sufficient evidence to indicate that a diet consisting of foods high in natural antioxidants such as raw fruits and vegetables provide anti-inflammatory benefits. The higher the intake the more they are associated with significant reductions in levels of markers of inflammation, including C-reactive protein (CRP), interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumour necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha).

This just shows how a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing. Inflammation isn't something you want to inhibit...just because it's associated with illness. Inflammation is one of the primary mechanisms involved in immune responses. If this article is to be believed whole heartedly, we should not be trying to inhibit our immune responses.

And why a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing, illness is not simple. It is a complex interaction involving our body, our environment, and the etiologic agent. Anti-oxidants have their role, but they are no panacea. Your body produces it's own for one. For another, the problem with cancer isn't your bodies production of proteins like TNF-alpha or interleukin-6, the problem is the cancer cells themselves bypass our bodies controls. Depressing proteins like those I just mentioned in a healthy person is sure to cause problems, and in cancerous tissue the cancer itself is already bypassing the effective homeostasis.

Gah! If it were that easy...well there would be less cancer. It's not that easy.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yer just a shil for big pharma Ton.

Yer parta the problem man!

Be part of the solution dude!

He's part right. A little knowledge IS dangerous. That is how we got things like thalidomide.
It is also posable to defeat some cancers with a lifestyle change.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He's part right. A little knowledge IS dangerous. That is how we got things like thalidomide.

Apparently "cancer" is a loose term applied to over 100 different diseases, but I haven't seen anyone say which thing cures which one, except for possibly tomatoes preventing prostate cancer and cabbage preventing cancer of the colon.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
That's how some gun owners end up dead by their own weapon.

I don't know enough about it to say one way or the other, but you said 'some' the article on the other hand makes blanket claims.

My wife is a naturopath so I have good access to information. That is why I said some. My feeling is that it is always better to try non invasive methods first. You can always let the quacks slice &dice and make you glow in the dark later.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
My wife is a naturopath so I have good access to information. That is why I said some. My feeling is that it is always better to try non invasive methods first.
Or in conjunction.

You can always let the quacks slice &dice and make you glow in the dark later.
SCB had non invasive surgery to remove a lump from her breast years ago.

Her boobs are still awesome.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

It can be, at the very least it can make a difference for some people at some stages of their cancers. What scares me about the grand proclamations of "diet only" is that people who have that diagnosis can be at a really vulnerable point. It can be easier to grasp the 'simple' solution of diet, for example, rather than the sometimes uglier treatments of more conventional medicines and practices.

Diet can make a huge difference in prevention of many diseases and can be really helpful to sometimes mitigate some of the symptoms of them as well. But titles like "Foods that Kill Cancer" or "Destroy Tumors" make me really skeptical. Nothing can be that absolute.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It can be, at the very least it can make a difference for some people at some stages of their cancers. What scares me about the grand proclamations of "diet only" is that people who have that diagnosis can be at a really vulnerable point. It can be easier to grasp the 'simple' solution of diet, for example, rather than the sometimes uglier treatments of more conventional medicines and practices.

Diet can make a huge difference in prevention of many diseases and can be really helpful to sometimes mitigate some of the symptoms of them as well. But titles like "Foods that Kill Cancer" or "Destroy Tumors" make me really skeptical. Nothing can be that absolute.

Far as I know it is NOT absolute and anyone claiming it is will also sell you oceanfront property in Alberta.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Foods kill cancer? If that is so, why haven't there been reports which confirm this myth??

My friend's wife tried all kinds of natural foods in her attempt to cure the cancer she suffered from but it didn't do a bit of good for her. The myth that diet is the key to curing cancer is without totally basis.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Foods kill cancer? If that is so, why haven't there been reports which confirm this myth??

My friend's wife tried all kinds of natural foods in her attempt to cure the cancer she suffered from but it didn't do a bit of good for her. The myth that diet is the key to curing cancer is without totally basis.

Yep, it's pretty much bullsh*t Goph! If it was as simple as that cancer would have been irradicated years ago. I have my own theory about cancer (untested) but oxygen is the key element to life. I think the better your system can process oxygen, the better your chances are. When body parts start getting deprived of oxygen they start to rot!