How Intelligent Are Canadians?

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
How Intelligent Are Canadians?

How intelligent are Canadians?
Don’t be offended, it’s just a simple question.
This question is not being asked to the vast number of immigrants which our government has
permitted to enter Canada over the past few decades, it’s being directed to those of you who are
descendants of Canada’s European founding settlers, the people who built this country. When the
Lester Pearson government stopped all moderate immigration from Europe back in the sixties, and
turn to excessive immigration from the third world, “did you or your parents say or do anything”?
When the Trudeau and Mulroney governments continued with this mission to turn Canada into a third
world country, “did you or your parents voice any concerns”?
How many phone calls or letters did you and your family send to government to express your
concerns? The fact is that well over 95% of all European founding settlers and their families did
absolutely nothing to inform government that they didn’t want Canada to be flooded with third world
immigrants. How much intelligence did Canadians show by being so negligent?
Maybe some of us were too young back in the 1960s to realize what government was doing to destroy
Canada “but what about today”? We sit back and watch Harper spend billions of dollars on jet
fighters, and billions more each year to feed, house, and educate immigrants. Harper is raising the
immigrant intake to “one million people per year” for the next ten years, even though our national
unemployment rate is over 8%. Harper can find money for jet fighters and immigrants, and then he
announces that his government cannot afford to provide old age pensions to the people who built the
country, and is forcing them to work until the age of sixty-seven. The question is;
“Are we not intelligent enough to fight back against this corruption and mismanagement of Canada”?
Are we going to sit back like our parents did and allow our quality of life to continue to deteriorate?
If immigrants get pissed off they get off their asses and block a highway, like the Tamil’s did in
Toronto. When Anglo Saxon white people of European decent get pissed off they complain to their
co-workers and family, and then wander back to the fridge for another beer.
The fact that governments across Canada have recently announced their intensions to turn our
country into a police state, is absolute proof that they see us as wimps who will tolerate anything they
impose on us, whether it’s tax increases, controlling our basic right to free speech and expression, and
even what we say while using the Internet. Consider this; If your children end up living their lives
under police state regulations, jobless, and have their lives dictated by a fully Muslim government,
“it will be because people like you and I stood by and did nothing to squash the introduction of a
police state society, or try to stop the excessive immigration”. You can now show a little intelligence
and file a formal complaint to government about your concerns, or you can be a typical Canadian and
“get another beer”, “sit on the couch”, and moan to family all day long about our corrupt and
negligent government, and how excessive immigration has negatively affected your life.
Remember; You owe it to your children and grandchildren to at least make an effort to keep Canada
from turning into a police state, and being turned into a third world country.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
"In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak up, because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Catholic. Then they came for me... and by that time, there was no one to speak up for anyone."
________________________________________________________________________________________
Peter Blanchard

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm not sure this topic warrants a thread! One sentence can handle it. They run the gamut from the I.Q. of a fence post to the brilliancy of astronauts and neuro surgeons.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Always nice when the racists and bigots make it real obvious who they are.

China, your quote in Post #4 should be credited to Martin Niemöller.

china would be an example of someone with a lower end IQ.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
"In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak up, because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I did not speak up, because I was not a Catholic. Then they came for me... and by that time, there was no one to speak up for anyone."
________________________________________________________________________________________
Peter Blanchard

So when the white supremacists post an article like this on my forum, I stand up and say "bull****"

Thumbs down, take this **** elsewhere.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
You all know that I have not written the above placed article(s) .Whether I agree with its content it's really irrelevant .What interests me more is the reaction of the responders to the topic of the thread.That tells me great deal about the participants of this forum .Besides ,I'm getting allot of practice of typing on the computer. win

PS I love Canada ......DO YOU ?
Here is another one

BY TERRY WILSON – POSTED ON FEBRUARY 25, 2012
POSTED IN: LOCAL NEWS,
POLICE STATE
When I first saw the news of a man being arrested at his children’s school, because his 4 year old daughter had drawn a picture of a gun. I thought wow America is going crazy.
Then I found out that this did not happen in America, it was right here in Ontario. Kitchener to be exact.
therecord.com
Man shocked by arrest after daughter draws picture of gun at school

Arrested Jessie Sansone was arrested at his daughter's school after the 4-year-old drew a picture of a gun. Peter Lee, Record staff
A Kitchener father is upset that police arrested him at his children’s’ school Wednesday, hauled him down to the station and strip-searched him, all because his four-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun at school.
“I’m picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I’m locked up,” Jessie Sansone, 26, said Thursday.
“I was in shock. This is completely insane. My daughter drew a gun on a piece of paper at school.”
The school principal, police and child welfare officials, however, all stand by their actions. They said they had to investigate to determine whether there was a gun in Sansone’s house that children had access to.

A second article was also published from therecord.com.

Gun leading to dad’s arrest was a toy

Toy Stephanie Squires holds the toy gun her daughter appears to have used as inspiration for her school drawing that led to her dad's arrest and strip search by police. Peter Lee/Record staff
A plastic toy gun is to blame for the mayhem that saw a man arrested at his daughter’s school this week.
It was found in the home of the Kitchener father of four after he was arrested over a drawing his daughter drew at the school on Wednesday. Jessie Sansone was strip-searched but not charged.

Sansone’s four-year-old daughter Neaveh had drawn a picture of a man holding a gun and said it was her daddy, triggering fears that the family home contained a weapon that was a threat to the children.

The school board, police and child welfare officials all say proper procedure was followed in the case.
Continue Reading

I can remember being a young child, a little older 4. Playing with my G.I. Joe toys, watching countless cartoons with guns and all kinds of military equipment. I even had a whole collection of toy guns.

I would also draw guns, tanks, helicopters, etc. on a daily basis. This is what children do. They soak up [like a sponge] information from their surroundings and their imagination takes over.

A little girl drawing a picture of her dad [who I would imagine she looks up to] with a gun, leading to his arrest is absurd. An arrest I may add with zero evidence to support it. No gun was found before his arrest, no search of his home was conducted before the arrest, there where no witnesses.

The arrest was based simply off of the imagination of a four year old child.

Just give it a moment to let that sink in. Here in Canada you can be arrested at your child’s school, strip searched and thrown into a cell. Because your child used their imagination.

Any question of Canada quickly becoming a police state is quickly fading into how intense of a police state will it become?

e :

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You all know that I have not written the above placed article(s) .Whether I agree with its content it's really irrelevant .What interests me more is the reaction of the responders to the topic of the thread.That tells me great deal about the participants of this forum .Besides ,I'm getting allot of practice of typing on the computer. wink

The articles you choose to post tells a lot about you.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh, joy, oh, rapture. I’ve got a brain!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I sure does .....keep on thinking that way .

yup, and we all know the number of poles that supported and helped the nazi's. Your post just reinforces that and is no surprise to some of us.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Any question of Canada quickly becoming a police state is quickly fading into how intense of a police state will it become?
China you misunderstood the reason the arrest happened. Was it handled properly no. But is wasn't JUST because the child drew a gun.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Too smart to be taken in by white supremacist groups from the US.

Some of us anyway.

You all know that I have not written the above placed article(s) .Whether I agree with its content it's really irrelevant .What interests me more is the reaction of the responders to the topic of the thread.That tells me great deal about the participants of this forum .Besides ,I'm getting allot of practice of typing on the computer. win

PS I love Canada ......DO YOU ?
Here is another one

BY TERRY WILSON – POSTED ON FEBRUARY 25, 2012
POSTED IN: LOCAL NEWS,
POLICE STATE
When I first saw the news of a man being arrested at his children’s school, because his 4 year old daughter had drawn a picture of a gun. I thought wow America is going crazy.
Then I found out that this did not happen in America, it was right here in Ontario. Kitchener to be exact.
therecord.com
Man shocked by arrest after daughter draws picture of gun at school

Arrested Jessie Sansone was arrested at his daughter's school after the 4-year-old drew a picture of a gun. Peter Lee, Record staff
A Kitchener father is upset that police arrested him at his children’s’ school Wednesday, hauled him down to the station and strip-searched him, all because his four-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun at school.
“I’m picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I’m locked up,” Jessie Sansone, 26, said Thursday.
“I was in shock. This is completely insane. My daughter drew a gun on a piece of paper at school.”
The school principal, police and child welfare officials, however, all stand by their actions. They said they had to investigate to determine whether there was a gun in Sansone’s house that children had access to.

A second article was also published from therecord.com.

Gun leading to dad’s arrest was a toy

Toy Stephanie Squires holds the toy gun her daughter appears to have used as inspiration for her school drawing that led to her dad's arrest and strip search by police. Peter Lee/Record staff
A plastic toy gun is to blame for the mayhem that saw a man arrested at his daughter’s school this week.
It was found in the home of the Kitchener father of four after he was arrested over a drawing his daughter drew at the school on Wednesday. Jessie Sansone was strip-searched but not charged.

Sansone’s four-year-old daughter Neaveh had drawn a picture of a man holding a gun and said it was her daddy, triggering fears that the family home contained a weapon that was a threat to the children.

The school board, police and child welfare officials all say proper procedure was followed in the case.
Continue Reading

I can remember being a young child, a little older 4. Playing with my G.I. Joe toys, watching countless cartoons with guns and all kinds of military equipment. I even had a whole collection of toy guns.

I would also draw guns, tanks, helicopters, etc. on a daily basis. This is what children do. They soak up [like a sponge] information from their surroundings and their imagination takes over.

A little girl drawing a picture of her dad [who I would imagine she looks up to] with a gun, leading to his arrest is absurd. An arrest I may add with zero evidence to support it. No gun was found before his arrest, no search of his home was conducted before the arrest, there where no witnesses.

The arrest was based simply off of the imagination of a four year old child.

Just give it a moment to let that sink in. Here in Canada you can be arrested at your child’s school, strip searched and thrown into a cell. Because your child used their imagination.

e :
This is what happens when people are put in positions of power based on PC ideals instead of merit.

China you misunderstood the reason the arrest happened. Was it handled properly no. But is wasn't JUST because the child drew a gun.

See above